SHRI RADHA GOVIND GAS SERVICE IX/171SHAM BLOCK KAILASH NAGAR DELHI-31 — BAD SERVICE

Dear Sir/Mam

I am customer with Shri Radhagovind Gas Service IX/171,Sham
Block Kailash Nagar Delhi-110031.I am faceing
problem in every month when i book my gas then,they show Busy noumber in all working days. Mon-Sat-9:00-6:00pm.The noumber is[protected] or 22073323.You can try any time,6-9 you find always BUSY.But after 6 ;oclok the phone ring start rining We go to office persnally than book gas.after booking they send after 5-6 days.They give one cylender in 25 days.
Thanking You

Comments

Dear Sir/Mam
Warm Regards,
I am customer with PRITHVI Gas Service DDA FLAT LONI,Delhi-110053.I am faceing problem in every month when i book my gas then,they show Busy noumber in all working days. Mon-Sat-9:00-6:00pm.The noumber is[protected] or 22813931.You can try every time it is busy,6-9 you find always BUSY.But after 6 ;oclok the phone ring start rining We go to office persnally than book gas.after booking they send after 15days.They give one cylender in 30 days. MY GAS NUMBER IS 1137.
Thanking You

RADHA GOVIND GAS SERVICE — BAD SERVICE

I can never get through this utility service Gas Booking lines. Whenever i call i find the phone busy! This is a pain and they are very arrogant to take booking request!
Dear Sir / Madem
My Consumer No.SRG1744 I have already book to Reffil a cylender last Dt.02/02/2008 by Phone or customer service1260, but today not come in my any cylender. so please send to cylender in my home.
I am customer with Shri Radhagovind Gas Service IX/171, Sham
Block Kailash Nagar Delhi-110031.I am faceing
problem in every month when i book my gas then, they show Busy noumber in all working days.Mon-Sat-9:00-6:00pm.The noumber is[protected] or 22073323.You can try any time, 6-9 you find always BUSY.But after 6 ;oclok the phone ring start rining We go to office persnally than book gas.after booking they send after 5-6 days.They give one cylender in 25 days.PLEASE TAKE A GOOD ACTION.
Yours faithfully
KAMAL KANT

Shri Radha Govind Gas Service, Kailash Nagar, Delhi-31 — Phone always found busy.

Sir/Madam,
The both phone numbers[protected] & 22075114 of Shri Radhagovind Gas Service are always found busy. If you want to confirm, kindly call with your phone. I am in Govt. service and unable to go for gas booking or any query during the duty period. If any emergency comes the consumer will suffer more.
Kindly look into the matter and take it seriously.

Thanking you,

Priya Ranjan.

SHRI RADHA GOVIND GAS SERVICE IX/171SHAM BLOCK KAILASH NAGAR DELHI-31 - BAD SERVICE

Company:SHRI RADHA GOVIND GAS SERVICE IX/171SHAM BLOCK KAILASH NAGAR DELHI-31