Delhi Development Authority [DDA]

Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Delhi Development Authority [DDA] related photos (240)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Delhi Development Authority [DDA] Photos

Delhi Development Authority [DDA] Complaints & Reviews

Made Payment of Rs. 1 lakh under DDA scheme "DDA HOUSING SCHEME 2021"for DDA lucky draw on Date 15/02/2021and i did not received...

Dear sir
Watat over fllo
My area please salve this problem
May 09, 2021

Delhi Development Authority [DDA] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Made Payment of 25000 Rs. under DDA scheme "DDA HOUSING SCHEME 2021"for DDA lucky draw on Date 10/01/2021and we did not received refund of money back after unsuccessful in draw. it is been 5 months now hope I will get my money with Interest till date.

details are as below :-
    Status :- Unsuccessful in Draw
    Successful Payment Paid :- 25000
    Phone :- [protected]
    May 07, 2021

I and one of my relative APPLIED FOR FLAT - DDA HOUSING SCHEME 2021 UNDER EWS CATEGORY. (APPLICATION NO.s are [protected] and [protected]). Both were unsuccessful in draw. we are entitle for refund our money 25000rs each within 15 days from draw date. But still did not get money refund. Please take necessary step and refund our money.
      May 03, 2021

Sir
        i had applied for a flat in the above schemeon 10/05/2019 and i have not been allotted flat. At the same time...

I am Deepa Ahuja i had submitted 2 lakh against dda housing scheme 2021. I haven’t received my refund. My application number is [protected].
        My account number is
        HDFC - [protected]
        Ifsc code - HDFC0001002

My phone number is [protected]
        Dda housing scheme 2021
        Apr 30, 2021

I have applied for dda 2021 housing scheme application no. [protected] Name prashant kumar. I got double deduction on my single application. DDA msg me on 4 march that my double deduction amount will credited shortly in my account but after one month I didn't get it. Plz clarify
          Refund of double deduction money.
          Apr 27, 2021

Respected sir, i humble request to you, I am upinder parsad, applying the application no. [protected], dda housing sechime 2021, my application is unsuccessful. I'm waiting for my refund from March still now I'm not get any refund,
            So kindly request to you please solves this problem and give me back refundable my amount.
            Best regards,
            Upinder parsad
            Application no. [protected]
            Mobile no.[protected], [protected]
            Apr 26, 2021

It's over 7 days but still I didn't get my refund. What I will do plz tell me.

Our nighbour is getting his house built but for that he broke one of our room and not even ready to confess the mistake. We need compensation for it as it was recently painted
              Somebody broke our house room
              Somebody broke our house room
              Apr 26, 2021

Apr 25, 2021
              Updated by Vaanya
              Issue still not resolved

DDA has not initiated refund in my updated bank account for DDA refund2021 for Form no. [protected].

I have enclosed my cancelled cheque of axis bank at DDA web site but it has not been approved for last 10 days
                Apr 25, 2021

Gardener Of the Park and the security guard (guy in the picture) lights up the fire to the dry leafs and the garbage in the...

I stay in GOLF LINK APARTMENT, DWARKA 23B, DDA FLAT, I dont know why the guard keepers dont allow essential services like bigbasket, grofers, etc into the colony. On asking they say.. Society president meeting has decided such rule. As i see anybody can enter into the colony even non residential of here but not essential people. They ask everybody to come to gate and collect their belongings.In the times of pandemic, i really dont like to step out of home and join the CROWD in front of gate, who are there to receive parcels because it may further increase covid transmission.
                  This issue leads us only option for groceries and vegetables available in society and we are bind to purchase them even if they are available at HIGHER PRICE . I only wish them to know that home delivery is safer than people crowding in front of gate for their parcels.
                  Also on asking they ve no black and white for such rule. Kindly help and please guide them to allow atleast essentials like grofers and bigbasket in pandemic.
                  Apr 21, 2021

Sir
                    I am resident of H No 170, 2 ND floor, Pockey 25, Sector 24, Rohini Delhi ph No [protected]. There is problem of...
                    I am a working woman staying with my mother in DDA SFS Flats, sector 7 pocket 1 Dwarka. I received permission for the construction...

My dda form no is : [protected]. I havent received my refund of 2 lacs which I deposited at the time of registration.

DDA promised a time period of 15 days and today its about 2 months and I havent received any nptification about the same.
                    Kindly look it asap as its a huge amount.
                    Apr 17, 2021

Dear team

In 3 april 2021, my account has debited 1 lac by dda due to insufficient fund the debited entry got reversed in same time.

Firstly I want to know that why my account is debited instead of credit and secondly, when will i recieve my funds in my account because i am unsuccessful applicants for flat draw.

I need my money asap .

Kindly help
                      Apr 14, 2021

We are facing lot of garbage and unwanted bushes in service lane of Ghazipur paper market plots. This will...

3357 bagichi achhe ji bara hindu rao delhi 110006 mr Zafar Ahmed yaseen Ahmed and his brother Zahir Ahmed son Zahid Ahmed they all are build 2nd and 3rd floor without any permission
                        And his made a very weak construction
                        All floor are elegal balcony and made all floor 4 inch wall
                        They are very dengerous to all people they use a street
                        So plz come and check the house 3357 are very dengerous condition
                        Apr 13, 2021

Dear team

I need my money asap .

Kindly help
                          Apr 14, 2021
                          Apr 13, 2021

I would like to bring into your consideration the unlawful construction being done at plot no 9, Mochi Bagh Village New Delhi 110021 adjecent to 9A Jain building.

Few years back the construction on the same plot was demolished by DDA on court orders as the allotted plot size was 12 sq yard but was illegally occupied and constructed over and above 100 sq yard. From then onwards it was abandoned and no one was living there.

Few months back some dabung people of the same village had started talking over the charge and put the nameplate with the house no with some different no. Furthermore they have taken the electricity connection too with the help of fake papers and now they have started construction on the same plot.

I request you to kindly look into the matter and take some legal action at the earliest.
                            Apr 12, 2021