Delhi Development Authority [DDA] Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated May 14, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Delhi Development Authority [DDA]

Having problems with Delhi Development Authority [DDA]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Delhi Development Authority [DDA] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Delhi Development Authority [DDA]

Toll free
1800 110 332

View more phone numbers

Fax

Delhi Development Authority [DDA] reviews & complaints(1732)

Sir, i have registered for the dda water bill payment with wrong e mail id and am unable to login to my account for bill payment, kindly reset the e mail so that i can re register the same with correct email id.
There is no option of resetting the password through registered phone numberand password comes to e mail id only.
My consumer id number being DDADWK0014892 and contact number [protected].
Kindly do the needful....

Flat no. 49, pocket 6 block a2, my water bill hiegher and penality is also hiegher, please calculate bill as per meter reading, mobile [protected]
Delhi Development Authority [DDA] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir, My residence address is Flat No.861 Ground Floor, Block No. GH1, PKT -1, Rohini Sec -29 Delhi. when water supply are coming leakage the water in my front of my flat due break of pipe line . So that it is responsibility of DDA/RWA to fix it. It is my humble request to take necessary action as soon as possible.

thanking you

Kuldeep singh
    Flat no 861 Rohini sector 29 gh-1 bloick
    New delhi-110042

This is to bring into your kind notice that the society we live in is not in good condition, as per the DDA guideline the society under them are to be kept clean on regular basis .as far as the concern about he infectious months have been start there been no such disciplinary action taken from DDA and we are living in places with full parasitic mosquitos i have kind request to look into this matter and make necessary arrangements .
      the work to be done in my notice is :
      1. cutting of trees
      2.fumication
      3.all the regular cleaning of the corners of the society

We are a citizen of BG-6 Block Paschim Vihar New Delhi 110063. We are living here for the past 35 years.
        And for the past few months, we are having a problem of water leaking from the ceiling of our verandah. The water is leaking continuously and it had already damaged many of our things kept there. We tried telling residents of our upper floor but they didn't take aby action on it. They had their bathroom right above our verandah...
        Greetings,
        Today me and my friend were denied entry to a DDA park in preet vihar. The security guard on duty there stated that since we're not the residents of the area we're not allowed to enter the park premises.

I want to know if such a rule can be implemented in public parks and if not then what are my resources to seek help.
        Address of the park - J7JQ+74V, Madhuban Enclave, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi...

Respected authority,

I'm a resident of patparganj residential area and I observed heavy water leakage because of one broken tap. This was observed in the back area of balco market(landmark- balco sweets I.P. extension) near staircase of market. I can only fret imagining the amount of previous water being wasted because of this so I humbly expect a fast response from your side to fix this issue.

Water charges with no meter connected and irregular supply / no maintenance of float valve which result no water many days.

Please waive off late charges and settle the bill as per 200 liter water per day consumption because we haven't use more then this.

With best regards,
          Ramakant pandey
          Tenant of Flat no. 24, Block A1, Pocket 2, Sector 34, Rohini

Application under PMUDAY was filed vide PMUDAY/ CASH/[protected]/559 in December 2021. Geo survey has taken place .Physical survey by JE has taken Place .Deficiencies have been replied, Necessary charges have been paid online wide Challan No[protected] and Transaction ID- W[protected] dated[protected] in favour of DDA. But payment received is not updated on website and link for witnesses details is not being sent. Mails send to [protected]@dda.org.in for reminder but to no response. Awaiting for AS is prepared and given to applicant. DDA should ensure that needful is done at the earliest and process is completed by 107 Processing Centre.
            Apr 18, 2022
            Updated by sumeet1975
            please update the status of the complaint.

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is in regards to the District park Lake ( deer park) where in there is a accumulation of dirty fouls smelling materials presents all around the corners of the lake creating a lethal hazard to the health of citizens including children. There is also increase of population of Bats which is detrimental to the ecological system. It may lead to unpredicted and highly dangerous consequences to all biological species including humans. I being the responsible citizen here by complaining regarding above matter for your kind consideration and necessary action as fast as possible.

I am a Resident of DDA JANTA FLAT POCKET NO. 11 JASOLA VIHAR NEW DELHI, ,
                Sewer water (drainage/waste water) coming in supply water there are very bad smell coming in water due to sewer water mixing in normal water, , its very hard to survive in summer session because normal fresh water not coming please look at the matter asap because public of this locality is facing very big difficulty, , there may be pipeline problem where sewer water mixed with normal water, , its very dirty black and smelly water coming please solve this matter ASAP, because its summer session and due to heavy crisis of normal water .

At first the street lights are very less from baroda house society to manchahat society in front of Ayushman hospital sec 10 dwarka and the ones that are there don't work Properly.

We have told the Gardner to cut the trees but they are ignoring the matter.the trees are entering our house and we are not able to open the window....

Sir rajdhani bazar sec 4 me basement h jab unhe bola to wo gali galoj karne lage bulding ko nuksan pahucha rhe ha aur basement atta ke sath wale raste se jata h please action le

I am resident of Pocket 11 ( eleven) Jasola DDA Janta flat from last 15 Years but facing water supply problem from last 3 years regularly but no solution .

so please do the needful at the earliest.

ilyas

My mobile has been stolen from my Bag while I was playing Badminton.

I want my Mobile back.

I had visited my flat last week to check my premises which are opened and electricity wires and all-electric parts are stolen from the flat and got to know that some papers of water bill are hanging over their near electricity meter and I find 2 water bills for my flat. So I go through my bills
                          and bill of month Oct-2021 is INR 8559, whereas I didn't use any water supply post possession and in the attached bill the meter reading is...
                          Good Morning Sir/Madam,
                          In Village Bagdola Sec-8 Near Dyanmic House B-Block New Delhi-77 there will be a food stool running from last 1 year without any license or without any DDA Pormission. People are Faceing So much problem like parking problem and Stool owners also cove half of the road property and use DDA property for his food preparing work
                          My Request to DDA authority please take action on this case as soon as possible...
                          +1 videos
                          New street light installed in pocket 18 sector 24 rohini Delhi 110085 all lights are working properly except one P-232 number...

I am a resident of ip extension patparganj. we have a DDA multigym where they are charging too much fees like 1200 Rs for 1 months and gym timing are as suitable to gym caretaker, I want to know about the official fees from DDA and the official timing of gym.please take necessary action .