Delhi Development Authority [DDA] Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated Nov 25, 2022

File a complaint to Delhi Development Authority [DDA]

Having problems with Delhi Development Authority [DDA]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Delhi Development Authority [DDA] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Delhi Development Authority [DDA]

Toll free
1800 110 332

View more phone numbers

Fax

Delhi Development Authority [DDA] reviews & complaints(1794)

Lath bath pipe leakage out side
Delhi Development Authority [DDA] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir/madam,

I have registered with DDA online water bill payment portal as given below;

My consumer id: DDASZ1E00020289 but by mistake I have not entered my correct e-mail id during registration.

I am not aware of password of the above consumer id DDASZ1E00020289 and whenever i am using the option of forgot password the system by default sends the OTP (I. E. New password) to the e-mail entered...

The above mentioned flat allotted under special housing scheme 2021 . its draw on 18.4.2022. Since than there is no water supply received.

Flat NO. 25 ( First floor)
    Block D5
    Pocket 3, Sector 34
    Rohini - New Delhi

There is no water supply being received at the above address since long time
      FLAT NO. 17
      BLOCK D2
      POCKET 3, SECTOR 34
      ROHINI, NEW DELHI

Repeated Sir/Madam,
        My self Sunil Mehtwa,
        I am DDA flat holder, DDA flat alloted me on 18.04.2022 through DDA SPECIAL HOUSING SCHEME 2021.
        My application number is [protected],
        Flate No-731, Sector A1-A4, Block -A, Narela.
        I have made all payment as per demand letter, and uploaded all requisite documents in portal.
        One month have passed, but till date possession certificate is not generated.
        I visited many times DDA office, they told us you can contact online customer care they not responding properly they are saying all things will be update in portal, as such one month have been passed.

I request Sir, please resolve this issue as soon as possible so that possession certificate can be generate.

Thanks and regards,

Sunil Mehtwa
        Mobile number -[protected]

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have allocated DDA flat at Narela on 18.04.2022,
          Application No-[protected],

Falt No731, Sector A1-A4, Block -A, Location -Narela.

I have done all payment as per demand letter, and uploaded all requisite documents in portal, one month have been passed.

Possession certificate is not generated till date
          And no proper reply when visit to office or calling to customer care.

Sir/Madam, i request you please resolve this issue as soon as possible, so that my possession certificate can be generated.

Thanks and regards,

I Lalit Kumar resident of 107 3rd B 26 Rohini Delhi got Water bill of Amount Rs.6127/- which is never expected.
            as the House is vacant and the consumed water kilo litre amount of 679.83 as the bill also shows the previous Balance of Rs. 4298 which total amount to Rs. 5835 excluding surcharges of Rs. 292 which total amount of Rs. 6127/-
            As the House is Vacant and This amount is not upto the mark and the eeason behind the Water Bill is not known to me.

SO kindly have a look into this and revert for the same.

Sir, I beg to inform you that the small only one park inside DDA flats, LBlock, kalka ji (opposite of NGF tiny tot school) has been close and locked iligaly by someone whole the time . This park has 3 entry gates, and all the gates are found always lock . By enquiry from residents side no person is taking responsibility to lock . This create a very big problem to the residents . Coz this is the only open area in this area for playing and walking. Please take neceserry action .

1. In 1981 while applying for LIG plot under Rohini scheme1981 I mentioned Registration no of NPRS1979.
                2.In 2014 I received allotment cum Demand letter on 28/11/2014. I paid
                ₹4, 45, 717 entire amount and other documents on 17/12/2014. At the time of applying I or my family did not have any flat or plot in our name. Also We did not have any flat or plot in possession in 2014.
                3. I also gave Affidavit that We have...

Greetings,
                i have been a keen player of basketball and the only court in my locality is in DDA park, sainik vihar. to my disappointment, the court has been ignored by the authority and the rings are missing from the poles. as a citizen, we expect the govenment bodies to also take care of maintenance of the infrastructure facilities provided to the taxpayers. i request you to kindly repair and fix the basketball court at the earliest to promote sports amongst youth and encourage them to participate as well.
                regards

I am the owner of the flat S2/409 in D6 Vasant Kunj New Delhi. My Correct name is "Amrita Sharma". However on the water bill of my flat S2/409, wrong name Amit Bansal has been entered. It is requested to enter my correct name on the water bill and issue a fresh bill so that I can pay the bill....

I am Residence of Sec-3 Rohini Delhi. park infront of my house (Sec-3 DDA Park Ramleela Ground) Trees Leaves Are Not Properly cuted it makes difficulty for walking and playing badminton please solve this problem as soon as possible.
                  Thankyou,

I am Nishant Beriwal residing in Dwarka in one of the DDA residential societies.

The DDA Residential Society address is as follows :

Shree Awas Apartments (L&T)
                    Sector-18B, Dwarka,
                    New Delhi - 110075

For the last 8 days, we have been facing water issues. As you are aware in this DDA society there are standard overhead tanks with capacities anywhere...
                    Dear sir/madam
                    I am the resident of nihal vihar nangloi 110041 .
                    There are large no of trees that has been cut down from branches in the near by park in our locality .
                    I was roaming from there and then i saw that tress has been felt down i thought it is because of wind but not its because the authority has tempered something unusual . The treese are also called as safeda in our area . The branches of this tree can...
                    Sir/madam
                    I am a resident of India I want to bring to your attention that residents in our locality are facing grievous problems of the poor dda park light condition in our area.
                    We are facing terrible problems without the dda park lights, as it is a major hindrance to the night blinders..

Thanks you.....

Paid for office chair did not get response from B4basket

I had booked (for reception) the Japanese Park Sector 10 through dda site for 30th April 2018. For which Rs 61170 was deposited and Rs 24000 security was deposited.
                      Now I had uploaded the marriage certificate for refund but still I have not got back Rs 24000. Kindly do the needful at the earliest. Related documents are attached for your reference....

My DDA flat No 3343 in Sector A Pocket B, Vasant Kunj was registered by previous tenant for Online Water Bill Payments using Consumer ID DDASZ1A00BC3343. He has registered using his e-mail ID and mobile, aadhaar No etc. Flat has been vacated by him and I don't find any provision to change registered data for Consumer ID DDASZ1A00BC3343.
                      I as owner of the flat want to register above Consumer ID with my data given below :-
                      e-mail [protected]@rediffmail.com
                      mobile No [protected]
                      aadhaar No[protected]
                      Please help so that I can use online water bill view and payment service of DDA. Thanks.
                      Sureshwar Kumar

I initiated flat surrender on 27/05/2022, the last action was taken on 30/06/2022 (as I can see the status on the portal). But now it's nearly 2 months there is no status update.

My application number is [protected]

I was alloted a flat in dda 2014, from 2014 to till now we never received water bill but when I go Delhi water department and request to provide bill I, i was shocked my water bill is 40000 rs.kindly look in this issue why Dda water department not send the bill, 40000 rs is s big amount.
                          Already one month passed but no response from dda department