[Resolved]  skywing packers and movers — Cheated by skywing Packers

Hi !!!!! I am Santosh. Recently I moved from Delhi to Bangalore, for which I had taken the service of Skywing Packers and Movers for moving all my house hold items along with car transportation. Out of the the whole things, 1most of the glass items are found to be broken, lot of things are missing and the washing machine that we transported from delhi was in the bad shape. Also lot of costly art items we shifted had gone missing. When I reported them about this they started misbehaving. There are few things I found are:

1. They charge for insurance but that's not used for any insurence claim. So still suspect whether they take the insurence or not as when I asked them for receipt of the insurence claim, they are unable to provide. so better check for it.

2. They used to tell big things at the start, like they will put everything inside the wooden box. But I found they only did the soft pack so lot of items being broken. For broken and misplaced items, when I ask for the claim they just ignore all after repeated calls.

3. They never unpack complete things. They will do part of that in two hours and after getting signature that you received all the items in good condition, they used to leave. They knows once you sign it after that no claim will be entertained. So better careful in that.

So this is a good suggestion for you all that this skywing movers is a big cheater compared to other packers like, Agarwaal packers and prakash packer's. Better don't prefer this bluddy chor and I am really had very bad experiance with these guys, especially with Mr. Hari Om , Mr. Sanjay (For Delhi region )and Mr. Kuljeet (for Bangalore), who are just the most careless person you should handover the things to them.

Be careful. More comments are most welcome.
Complaint comments  12 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I agree that the service being given by skywing packers and movers is horrible, as we also faced a lot while shifting from Delhi to Hyderabad. We found most of the items being missing and broken.
I am totaly Disagree with the Comments of Santosh Kumar as I have shifted my house hold items along with car but all my good reach In time from Delhi to Mumbai. also staff was very nice.
I have not faced any problem with them.
I totally agree with the comments of Santosh Kumar as i have shifted my house hold items from Pune to Delhi. We found most of the Items broken for which they are not taking reposibility. Even they don't unpack any items as well.
yes, i also had same experiance with these blaedy ...i moved my luggage from chennai to visakhapatnam...they delivered luggage in bad condition...stolen some of the packed contents...broken water filter...did't delivered some of the items...charged lot of money...when i asked them they responded recklesly...they are really ...cheaters...they are not bother for police compliant also...we have to take action on these fellows...can anybody tell in what way we can punish these ...
kindly read reviews before going for packers and movers...especially don't go for goel packers and movers...raskels by name sharma...rakesh really ditched me...
I totally agree, shifted my stuff from Noida to Pune, took money for insurance however never did any insurance, lots of items were broken on return, no insurance claim booked till now, its almost more than 2 months now, HariOm also not talking over phone...pathetic people...liars, I would call them sick.
I used this packers & movers from moving from Hyderabad to Bangalore. They have damaged most of my items and the major damage was to crockery, which should be best taken care of. Even my cot, centre table, TV Trolley were damaged.

When I got my household goods some of the cartons were even wet. Later when I opened them, I found even the carton having my office clothes were wet as well as music system was found to be wet!!! What a shame on these rogues.

Even one of the item was missing and they started things in such a haphazard manner that we couldn’t even count our packages / cartons.

They charged me a hefty amount of Rs.5, 100/- for insurance @ 3% but didn’t even come to check for the damage that happened. Each person will give you a false assurance and nothing will happen so forget about any claim happening.

Most interestingly even the bill they have given me is invalid. The signature on the bill is missing, amount in words have been crossed and the consignment number too is incorrect.

My suggestion to all is never go for any local packers and movers. They are highly sick and there is no system in place. You would just end up losing and damaging all your life’s saving in household stuff.

I am still fighting with them for claim and have lodged a complaint with Consumer Forum.
Skywing are cheater . All are fake review . Don't trust any review .Raghubir ( Hyderabad ) and Rahul ( Hyderabad )are cheater most . They damaged my item and did not provide not a single claim. They use slung language while speaking .They changed their name frequently .
Miten Chavda's reply, Oct 5, 2016
This fraudster Rahul has cheated me as well
These company is fraud n cheater. They quote the least so u never go to market and ask for 50% higher amount after loading the goods ... And they will never give items on time ... No unpacking services provided within in time . This kind of companies should shut down let's all go to consumer forum against this type of company
I have also faced harassment and rowdyism from these idiots. I have booked relocation from Hyderabad to Vijayawada with Skywing packers and Movers on Dec 14th 2016. I had the worst experience with them.

They have quoted the least in the market and when the Packing and everything is done, The manager called me and demanded extra money. 1st while booking he said, Rs. 9000/- and after packing and all done, just before starting to move, he said final bill is Rs. 12000. If you don't pay Rs.12, 000/- the vehicle won't move an inch. And to unpack and unload also, you have to pay Rs. 4000/-. I said I will book a police complaint. But he said, you can do whatever you want but we won't move until you pay Rs. 12, 000/-

Such is their arrogance and Cheating levels. I have to give up and pay 12000 finally as I am a middle class person who can't fight with cheaters and rowdies like these.

And their packing and unpacking is just OK and their staff are very reckless I should say as they have broken one of our Table fans and broken some bulbs.

I would suggest to stay away from these idiotic cheaters.
Skywing from Jaipur to Ghaziabad. So bad experience. I should have used someone else for this household movement. In fact they are so unprofessional to deal of any complaint.
They didn't deserve even single star worst company ever i have deal with they will call you continuosly to take the order and once you give the advance and order and load the home stuff in there truck they will charge extra money, , , , , , , , , GST and Toll and other stuff and make a huge difference what they give offer in call and you will regret latter so my suggestion is don't trust this skywing company at all
Hi All,
Yes. Too worst company. Please please don't go with these buggers. They are unprofessional and cheap people. They even don't care about police complaint. I moved from Hyderabad to Bangalore recently and faced such a bad experience. No updates provided, no response. My luggage came to my home after struggle of 15 days. Please stay away.