skywing packers and movers

skywing packers and movers Complaints & Reviews

Skywing packers and movers are big fraud and thugs. Initially they will speak politely. I told them all the items to shift...

My self Gopinath Puthumana, registered case against Skywing packers and movers, with the complaint / docket number: 52726 in consumer helpline.gov.in.

The Contact details of them are mentioned below.

Skywing packers and movers

#8-7-177/10/1, Swarnadahma Namgar,

Military Dairy Form Road
Old Bowenpally,
Secunderabad - 500011 (Andhra Pradesh)
Mob. : +(91)-[protected]
E-mail : [protected]@yahoo.com

As my movement has been initiated by my company from Hyderabad to Bangalore, I started gathering quotations from the various packers and movers to shift my goods from Hyderabad to Bangalore. Many packers and movers visited my home for physical survey and gave their best quotations. Among them we have finalized with skywing packers and movers for the least quote

( Rs.22, 500) they provided for the obvious reasons.As my company approves the budget of Rs.25, 000/-maximum for reimbursement .

Mr.Rahul from Skywing packers and movers came for physical inspection on 13th July 2016 and provided the quote of Rs.22500/- and he has mentioned that apart from the quoted amount (Rs.22500) service tax of 15% on the quoted amount and 3% value of material as Insurance will be charged extra. He mentioned that the total amount would be within 30, 000/- Including service tax and Insurance. He conveyed the same on the day before shifting also.

We confirmed the shifting date as on 16Th October 2016, from Hyderabad and delivery on 17th Oct 2016 in Bangalore .They came on time for packing and finished around 4pm.

As it was last day for me in Hyderabad I was in hurry to close the things and had few important and unavoidable meetings. As soon as the loading of materials was done, Mr. Dinesh who is one of the executive from Skywing (from the packing team) has come to have discussion regarding final amount and paper work etc.

During our discussions he said that the total amount will be Rs.39, 375/- which is completely a different figure from the quoted amount.

I got two complaints against them regarding the following.

1. Insurance

2. Octroi charges

On insurance:

Mr. Dinesh told that I have to do insurance of the goods for 5% not 3%, as 3 % insurance will cover only fire related damages. As per him every customer has to take 5% Insurance coverage. As my total value of items was 1.5Lakhs, I had to pay 7500 as an Insurance amount itself. He made me scare that damages are quite common in transport and forced me to go for 5%.Where as Mr. Rahul who came for survey conveyed while giving the quote that everything will be covered in 3% insurance. (I checked with another packer and Movers later (after delivery was done, as I didn't have time on 16th) and came to know that everything will be covered in 3% insurance itself no need to go for 5%). Mr.Dinesh told me to send my email id to his mobile number and he told insurance will be send to my email id soon I kept on doing follow-ups for insurance bill/copy. Till now even after 36 hours of delivery I didn't get any insurance copy from Skywing or from any insurer. They simply overcharged on insurance. I am 100% sure if I get insurance copy now, I can't claim anything as insurance was not done by skywing before delivery. It's completely illegal to threaten to pay addional money and not even insuring the goods. In case something would have happened it would have been complete waste of insurance money and items.

On Octroi:

The second surprise given by Mr.Dinesh was about Octroi charges 7000/- has to be paid to them .I told it was not told before by Rahul. He told everything is packed and loaded you have to pay, no other way. I called Rahul and he told that he can give discount of 1000/- and I have to pay 6000/- I was in huge mental agony and in helpless situation.

I had no other way other than agreeing for it. When the delivered the items in Bangalore I asked them for Octroi bills, they are not ready to give any Octroi bill. I was following up with them before delivery itself in email to send me detailed bill mentioning Octroi, Insurance, tax etc. They were not bothered to send it. After delivery they gave charges mentioned in a small paper with skywing name on top. But it is not the bill Octroi paid in check post. They forced me to make payment in cash only. Once everything was done I could get information that Octroi charges are not even applicable in Hyderabad -Bangalore movement.

They over charged on insurance without even insuring the goods and no insurance copy is issued to me either directly or via mail till now.

They charged Octroi when it is not even applicable, and didn’t provide any bills to prove the same if they had paid so.

Requesting your kind support in finding proper solution for this cheating.

Looking forward to hear from you

with regards

Gopinath

Email- gopinath.[protected]@Gmail.com

Hi All,
    This is to inform you that I was victimized due to the worst services from Skywing Packers and Movers, Delhi.
    I make use of their services for relocation from Delhi to Bangalore (consignment number 7495). This was the biggest mistake of my life that I have chosen their services as they have not delivered the promises which they have made before giving me the quotations and taking money from me.
    They told me that I would be going to get the best services. But let me tell you that the services they have given are not at all up to the mark.
    After repeated reminders at their Bangalore branch, their officials told me that they cannot deliver the goods on the date in which I am requesting them to deliver because they have a busy schedule. Later on their officials delivered me my goods in late evening which caused unnecessary tension and coarse to me and my family.
    While relocating the goods, they have damaged my goods which include:
    a) Damage of Dressing table’s mirror
    b) Damage of Double bed from all the corners
    c) Damage of Almirah and Centre table
    Their Delhi official, Mr Sajjan Kumar had assured me that all these things will be compensated from the insurance cover, as I had given the money for insurance (3% of total value of goods i.e. 2 lacs) while relocating. It’s almost 2 weeks passed that I got my damaged good delivered from your Bangalore office, but till today I have not received any call from neither of their official(s) nor any official had bothered to visit and see the damage they have caused to my goods
    After a month, Mr Sajjan had promised me that the whole ply of the bed would be replaced, which was not done at all, rather than that Mr Dalbeer (Bangalore office executive) had send a carpenter to my place just polish at all those places which were damaged, which was not done properly at all.
    Mr Sajjan Kumar, at the time of giving me the quotes, had told me that I just have to give the total value of the goods and he will charge 3% of the same so that I can avail the insurance cover. Now when these guys have damaged my goods, Mr Sajjan just changed his statement and told me very clearly that he will not be able to give the amount of the claim of the damages which was done by the organization because I had not given the value of each and every item individually
    I will strongly recommend that please refrain yourself from any service from Skywing Packers and movers. As they are highly unprofessional, unethical and too low in their commitments.

Gaurav Sahni
    [protected]/[protected]
    Aug 13, 2020

skywing packers and movers — transportation delivery

These peoples are totally fake, never try to believe them.I suffered a lot by their late delivery and the lugguage was misplaced and they were not ready to pay and few of the lugguage was fully damaged after their delivery.

skywing packers and movers — Cheated by skywing Packers

Hi !!!!! I am Santosh. Recently I moved from Delhi to Bangalore, for which I had taken the service of Skywing Packers and...