[Resolved]  Squareindia.com — cheating people squareindia

squareindia.com is a cheater. they will not give daily 10000/- gaurantee, they will gaurantee loss us 10000/-. my name is abeed. i have paid 15000/- for square india.com they have lossed me nearly 100000/- in a week when i asked why are you giving losses daily for me, they didnot giving atleast minum response. they will send messeges that they are giving 200000/- every month they are cheting people. plz plz plz plz plz dont go for square india.
dont be cheated. for any quaries call me [protected]

cheating people squareindia

Comments

luckily I saw your message ..i am too getting sms stating they have made 1lac profit this week etc ..i was about subscribe there services.so i searched google first thing i saw was your complaint thanks !.other wise I too would have lost money .thanks for saving me

chellam
in commodities if you have knowledge then only you invest dont rely on any body tips no one can predict the real market do only intraday trading dont carry the position.Better to do zincmini or lead mini safer that to exit profit for every 35 ps per trade put a stoploss of minimum 2 rs.Do only 2 or 3 trades per day.Then you can earn a minimum of 10000 (ten thousands per month) and in this market we should not be greedy.satisfy with a minimum profit and shutdown the computer as you reach a target of 600 per day profit.

anand bangalore.

We have reviewed your complaint and feel deepest apologies for the inconvenience that has caused to you.

We are very serious about our customer’s satisfaction and we work hard to get to the bottom of any customer complaints. We value your relationship with our Company..

We have Nodal desk to resolve your issue, Please feel free to discuss with us regarding your issue at [protected]@sQuareindia.com

-regards,
Nodal Desk,
sQuareindia Advisory Pvt. Ltd.
Cool.. you no need to investment any amount. Get Free Tips from brokers & agents. Visit www.wealthsms.com and subscribe for free sms, email, twitter & facebook.
Squareindia is really a cheater company. They have three diffrent name company.
1) www.squareindia.com
2) www.redcarpet.in
3) www.sripadma.com

There main business in web hosting but now they are looting customer by providing false information

Dont pay them a single rupee