Google India / Tez Customer Care

Sun Closed

Google India / Tez Complaints & Reviews

Google India / Tez — Customer service is very bad

Coosdfa on Aug 7, 2020
I, ve got my pixel 2xl screen cracked. So for getting this repaired ive been trying to contact b2x customer service which...
Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Johjen K Mathew on Aug 6, 2020
I payed my tneb electricity bill from my google pay account. The money was debited from my account and even after 3 days my bill is still unpaid and it shows waiting for confirmation in google pay.
Bbps id - bd01kac00hs4
Transaction made on august 5, 2020 4:54 pm
Amount - 980
Upi transaction id[protected]

Please help to pay my bill or refund the amount as soon as possible.

[Aug 06, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Sunnyjaswani42 on Aug 5, 2020
    I paid water utility bill on 23/07/2020 & 29/07/2020 but still phed rajasthan showing me due amount after adding late fees. Kindly refund my amount that i paid by google pay.

Refund my amount.
    Refund my amount.

[Aug 05, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Dewdebo on Aug 4, 2020
      I haven't use or installed any app but suddenly this morning 04.08.2020 my only money 4200 has been deducted. We have to starve without the money and the money was only our remaining.

I want to get back my money by today... I want to get back my money today...

[Aug 04, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Google India / Tez — Money debited in my account and payment was failed but I did not refund the amount

Sivanandhan S on Aug 1, 2020
        Dear sir
        i have tranfered 500 rs to my friend google pay acount. The money has been debited from my accoutn and it...

Google India Pvt. Ltd. — Fraud in digital marketing services

[email protected] on Jul 30, 2020
        This scam has happened to so many client/company this guy name is kapil gupta [protected] or +91 [protected] and email id he...

Kountrygurl1982 on Jul 29, 2020
        Charge for $49.99 to google*kayrichey that i didn't make nor authorize!!!

[Jul 29, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Google India / Tez — money debit and not credited to recipient and no refund processed, no response form google pay on email

Suyog5644 on Jul 27, 2020
          I have made transaction of rupees 750/- on 4th july 2020 with upi transaction id[protected] and google transaction id...
          Complaint category Banks

Manjari G on Jul 27, 2020
          On 22nd july, 2020 i have done one transaction through google pay for facebook advertisement. My money got debited but the amount was not reflected in facebook advertisement wallet. Till now i didn't get my money back. Please do need full.

[Jul 27, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Security Services

Google India / Tez — Google pay element problem

Yohakum45 on Jul 25, 2020
            Money transfer not create any ac..
            Google pay customer_support and care_o9081_6861_5o any problems on_h call 24_hr......
            Complaint category Banks

Google India / Tez — Google India / Tez transaction failed and money debited from bank

ankithuawei on Jul 25, 2020
            1) i made a transaction from google pay on 01/07/2020 at 08:21pm of rs.199 from my google pay (Tez). The upi transaction id...

Verma Neeraj Kumar on Jul 24, 2020
            My name is NEERAJ KUMAR VERMA

Using App - Google Pay
            Bank - HDFC Bank
            Ph no - [protected]

On 10th June My google Pay A/C Money Has Been Deducted from HDFC Bank A/C But my Jio Phone No Did Not Recharge Still I did not get my refund please refund my money as soon as Possible.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-09 10:10:24
            Money has not been credit in my account. Please resolved my problem

[Jul 26, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Mere paise vapas karo
            My no is [protected]
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Gourab Saml on Jul 24, 2020
              I did transfer my friend account through tez application as on 24 July 2020, 01:58 pm and amount of 500 rupees deducted from bank account. But now i found that medical cases still due so please check my payment invoice and take necessary action.

Google transaction id:[protected]

Thanks regard

Shubasree Bal.

[Jul 24, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Google India / Tez — Defective Google Pixel Phone not replaced under Warranty

Vibhushan Raju on Jul 22, 2020
                Service request - GL0099344
                JOB NUMBER - JOB151485
                My phone being in warranty, the back camera stopped working....
                Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Zxen on Jul 22, 2020
                I forgot my email password. I gave recovery mail but didn't get an reply

[Jul 22, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

TabK on Jul 21, 2020
                  Made payment at the hardware store with google pay, on 7/7/2020, at mumbai for account paint hardware, rupees 2140 deducted from my account but not credited to the receiver's account.
                  I request google pay to resolve at earliest, since we use it with so much beleif on google

[Jul 21, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Water Heaters & Geysers

Google Pay — taking away money from google pay

sajeevshabari on Jul 21, 2020
                    Respected sir/madam,
                    Today morning i was paying payment for hip recharge through google pay. Two times rs.199 (Total...
                    Complaint category Utility Services

Jiii on Jul 19, 2020
                    08.07.2020 thieft in account thur this number [protected]

49982 theft in my account

[Jul 19, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

vinodj25 on Jul 17, 2020
                      Google rear camera was working fine all these days(since 2017) but now after an update from Google( In January 2020), it has stopped working and crashing everytime I open it. It started with blurry picture (not able to focus), now tho it's completely gone. I'm not the only person with this issue. There are like thousands of people out there that are facing this issue. Google is not giving any statement on this at all. We have paid 45000 rupees.
                      I have warned them that I would give complaint against them but they said I can't do anything in India.

[Jul 17, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

missy walker on Jul 15, 2020
                        My 74 year old mom's bank card was scammed... All google,

[Jul 15, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Recently Discussed

2 days ago
                          Google India / Tez transaction failed and money debited from bank
                          9 days ago
                          9 days ago
                          16 days ago
                          Google India / Tez
                          transaction failed and money debited from bank
                          19 days ago
                          Google Pay
                          taking away money from google pay