Sri Venkateswara University — Convocation 2009

kiran4hari
I have completed my MCA in 2007 from a college affiliated to Sri venkateswara University, Tiruapati. I have no information how to apply for convocation and last date to apply for the same. I need this information please.

my id is [email protected]

[Apr 04, 2014] Sri Venkateswara University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

i completed by B.Com degree in 2008 from S v university when shall i apply for my convocation pls send the details to my mail id.
have completed my B.Sc in 2007 from a college affiliated to Sri venkateswara University, Tiruapati. I have no information how to apply for convocation and last date to apply for the same. I need this information please.

my id is [email protected]
hello

reply me ...
I had completed my M.sc(maths) for the year 2009. i got less marks in Graph theory paper and i kept for revaluation for that paper its being a month but i did not recieved any inforatmion from the university. repl to me
I have completed my MCA in 2008 from a college affiliated to Sri venkateswara University, Tiruapati. I have no information how to apply for convocation and last date to apply for the same. I need this information please.
this is dasi, i have complited mca 2005, so still i cannont apply for convacation plese send notifecatin details and fee details
i have completed mca 2005, present i am apply for convacation, so pls send me information my mail id

email:[email protected]
i am parasuram. icompleted my BSC Degree in 2005 march. iwant to apply conovocation .plese you send me notification date&fee details.

parasuram
I had completed my M.C.A in 2008.I want the convocation details, last date, fee details. pls send the details to my id.
I have completed my B.Sc in March 2008 from a college affiliated to Sri venkateswara University, Tiruapati. I have no information how to apply for convocation and last date to apply for the same. I need this information please.
i am completed my bsc in april2009. how may apply for convacation.
I have completed my MBA in 2008 from a college affiliated to Sri venkateswara University, Tiruapati. I have no information how to apply for convocation and last date to apply for the same. I need this information please.
I had completed my degree in the 2007 after as per the university procedure i had applied for my convocation but in the year 2008 but till now i did not got my convocation certificate.Please inform me when i will get my convocation
Guys! to be frank S.V university is the worst university which I have seen in my entire education profile, the communication with students is zero, Improper material and bad service providing university in india. Each and every thing they delay. Sorry guys if I am hurting any one but I have never seen any good quality education from this university.
i have completed a degree September 2008 when I shall apply convocation, now tellus maid

emailId: [email protected], [email protected]

emailId: [email protected], [email protected]
Dear sir/madum i completed my MSc Chemistry during the year[protected] . I lost my lost convacation date, when will i applied my convacation and please tell the convacation date of the year of 2009 and also fee details.
i have completed my b.Tech during the year[protected], can i know the convocation date, last date for the application, please help me
sir, i have completed my b.sc in 2008 in sv university.
i did not receive any info about convocation.
please send the details about that.

thanking u,