[Resolved]  Stena drilling ltd scotland — Verify my employment to this company (Stena Drill)

I received job offer from Stena Drilling Ltd. Scotland for the post of maintenance engg.
Their contact is

Mr. Tom Welo
General Manager
Stena Drilling L.T.D.
Scotland
[protected]@officeliveusers.com
tel - (+[protected]

Also I received offer later from them.

They wants to me to contact to Mr. William Smith
United Kingdom Permit Services
99 Newman Street. City, London.
Postal/Zip Code, W1T 3EF

for the completion of documents & visa

I wants to confirm that this is not fake job offer.

Gajanan Lahe

Comments

> >> Sir,
> > i have applied stena drilling and recieve offer
letter.
please give me information about my job in
stena
Drillind Ltd scotland
according to the attached doucments kindily.
> > please contact me on this no
> > > [protected].and give me the correct
> information.
> > > > Regards,
> > > >
> > > > MIR SALAM
I have received a job offer from Stena Drilling Scotland for expatriate services for the post of Mechanical Engineer. Ever since I have send some of my queries on the matter through their given e mail IDs to Stena Drilling but I have been not responded by return e mail till date. It is been a fact to every individual to check & confirm the genuineness of the company before he /she leaves to join a new company.If Stena cannot make simple formalities with the individuals whom they have already offered a job by timely replying, it is a matter of concern.

( A. S. RAY )
Dear All,

Even I have reaceived a similar offer letter but any idea of the genuineness?

Kindly suggest

my number is[protected]

Tapas
I did received an offer from Stena Drilling Ltd for a position of Mechanical Engineer, tried to google for a scam history of the nature of offer and what surprises me, the company has a record of being hit by scammers.
My point is, how will we know if the company's URL(Stena Drilling) is not just a make belief, for us to wade in the water and say sorry for yourself later.

Hi, what next the offer ends up. A reliality or scam, hope to put an end to this stuff.
I got the same ofer letter from Stena.In my point of vie, this is fake offer letter. The company is asking for affit devit. If she is willing to give us the job, then human resource department should arrange everything. furthermore they offer me a big salary, which is not as per market offering the salaries, especially without interview. Be ware and dont invest any money.

Waqar
I received an offer that is too good to be true. So that is what I believe it to be - to good to be true. They are offering the world in exchange for GBP 1220/-.
6. Three year contract.
What they are not willing to pay is the 1220 GBP. Strange, don't you think?

STENA DRILLING IN ABERDEEN SHOULD INVESTIGATE.

Manzoor
my contact no. is [protected]
Am an engineer and i have a PG degree in finance. I got a similar offer from stena drilling. the profile is of a finance manager/controller. and they are offering the same 10200 GBP + 300GBP overtime + accomodation + perks. How is it that they are offering the same salary for different profiles? Surely different profiles demand different compensation. that is the thumb rule anyways.. i dont believe the offer to be true.
by the by... i got the scam history at the following link:

others getting similar offer can check this out...
I have also received this mail &want to conform that will it a fake?
i[censored] search in net u'll find 2 websites...1:stena-drilling.com 2:stena-drillingltd.com...both have same pages excepts some changes...and we have got the mail from 2nd.and it is a simply fake website...in original...they won't have any vacancy in such [post maintenance engineer...and in 1st websites...in career section they hv given a security notice...don't go for that who claims money before joining...because actual stena drilling never ask money for employees...
sir i want to join with ur group so plz help me and guide how i join it???????
I have also received this mail & want to conform that will it a fake?
sir
i have recived offer letter is genuine? pls tell me...
contact no-91-[protected]
Attention Mr. Raymond-HR Manager-Stena Drilling Ltd

Hello Sir, Few days before I Posted my complaints regarding my job with your company.
But today I found all my views are invisible from my texture. But I did not get any mail massage regarding your action.

My only question, after completion all formalities regarding my job, why not I am getting any VISA papers
and Air Ticket from your end. Presently in which status it belongs in your custody.

Please take necessary action and inform me as soon.

Shyamal Bhattacharyya
Mobile:- [protected]

Hello Mr.Raymond-HR-Manager, Stena Drilling Ltd.
Why you send me the below mail...

Attn:Shyamal Bhattacharyya,

Since the money you will be paying now is (4000 GBP)Four thousand pounds, all i advice you now is that, you make the payment to them as i have inform you the reason why the are not contacting you again.

You are to look for a way to make sure that you send the money as i, personal will fight and use my position to make sure that all your document in been courier to your postal address in India once the payment in been received.

Note that ministry of works will make sure that you regain your duty and position at Stena Drilling Ltd Aberdeen Scotland.Base on the fact that you have procure your document through us.

Incase if your bank refuse to send out money for you, i can use my connection and provide you Bank detail in India for you to make the payment through cash deposit as to enable me send it to them to release all you document and found, as i have decided to fight and make sure that you come to UK for your job as you merit it and no one can deny that wright as far as Ministry of Works and Social Security Inspectorate is concern.

Your Truly
Ministry of Works and Social Security Inspectorate
8 Newington Road, Edinburgh EH9 1QS
Scotland, Great Britain.
Tele:+[protected], +[protected]
Email:derek.[protected]@gmail.com
Email:scottish.[protected]@representative.com

Good morning

Please find below here i am sending you my offer letter from Stena Drilling Ltd - Offer Letter/Terms of Agreement of Scotland job please read carefully and give me your advise what to do next step in this offer.And please you tell me meaning of this accredited Attorney. so please give me your best suggestion ASAP, wether shall i go or not please u also ask some one of English people in your company for this suggestion.also this job offer is true or just fake?

Thanks & Regards

Sent: Sunday, 28 June, 2009 12:35:46 PM
Subject: Stena Drilling Ltd - Offer Letter/Terms of Agreement

Dear: Sharanappa. Koppad,
&a mp;a mp;n bsp;
It is o[censored]tmost importance to inform you that after the screening and scrutiny of your Curriculum Vitae with other
verification procedures carried out, Stena Drilling Limited, were able to resolve the status of your application.

On this note, we hereby congratulate you on the success of your application and as such we have attached to you the
Offer Letter/Terms of Agreement that transcends any written document. You are therefore required to follow these procedures IMMEDIATELY so as to complete your employment formalities:

You are required to present an Affidavit of Guarantee, which must be procured from British Crown Court here in Scotland Through the Company accredited Attorney, As this is in line with sub-section 12.3 Article 11.42 of the Stena Drilling Limited Constitutional policy and code of conduct which you must adhere to .Below is the contact information of the Principal attorney whom you are to contact immediately to obtain an Affidavit of Guarantee from a British Crown court.

According to the company policy once we confirm your Affidavit, from the Macom Chambers, which stipulates that you
are ready to join the Company, we will then send you your flight ticket together with your first month salary and any money
which you spend in the procurement of your Affidavit of Guarantee will be reimbursed to you during your first
month upfront salary to enable you settle local expenses before you embark on your trip to UK.As such, no excuse will be
entertained on assumption of duty relating to default

All employees is expected to bear the cost of procurement of the affidavits of guarantee because this will enable the company to
provide free visa, flight ticket, accommodation, medical/health care insurance, work/resident permit papers
which will authorize you to work legally here in UK.on confirmation of the affidavits of Guarantee

Kindly contact MACONS CHAMBERS immediately for swearing of your affidavits

NAME NAME : BARRISTER: DEREK LUIS
NAME OF CHAMBER: MACONS CHAMBERS
ADDRESS: 3 ORCHARD COURT ST AUGUSTINES
YARD BRISTOL BS1 5DP
E-MAIL ADRESS:macs.[protected]@gmail.com
PHONE NUMBERS: +[protected], +[protected], +[protected]

You are required to furnish us copy of Affidavit of Guarantee on or before 7th of July 2009.You are also required to
contact the (Human Resources Manager) incase of any clarifications. Any clarification sent outside the Human
Resources Manager Contact will not be treated and clarified.Below with his contact information.

Stena Drilling Ltd, Scotland .
Human Resources Manager
AB12 3BG, Scotland .
Fax[protected]
website:www.stena-drilling.com
E-mail: [protected]@stena-drillingsltd.com

We hereby once more congratulate you on the success of your application amongst many that have applied and thereby
instruct you to expedite all requirements as aforementioned so as to be able to meet the team before the deadline.

Mr.Williams Smith
Careers Department Manager
Stena Drilling Limited
Greenbank Crescent East Tullos, Aberdeen
AB12 3BG, Scotland .
E-mail:career.[protected]@live.com
i too have received offer from stena drilling ltd, scotland with 10, 200 GBP monthly salary, and all other benifits so kindly guide me whether it is a fake offer or what?
I got similar letter, this is not true because one of my friend received same letter for Australia, but after they cash 2100 US $ doesnt any contact with him. This is not troue and please be careful.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other