[Resolved]  SX210 — Display Service Center Not Found!!!

Hi, I have been using this phone since 8 months and there has been no problem till date. In fact it is one of the most wonderful disply i have ever seen in any mobile I have ever used. The picture quality is too good.
The only thing that surprises me is that now my phone display is been broken, and i couldnt find any service center for it in Navi Mumbai.
Could you please let me know if there is any service center for this in Navi Mumbai

Comments

SX210 — Web came not working with yahoomassanger

Fly sx210 have a web came facility but as a tech. staf of fly mobile informed us this shoftware not support with yahoo massanger, therefore, I can't use the web came facility, since long time i search the email id or contact details of fly meridian tech. dept. and i request you to fly meridian tech. officer to update the shoftware so, we can use the web came.

SX210 — DISCREPANCY IN SERVICE

I had purchased a handset SX210 on 11.3.2008 which i submitted for repairing on 16.10.2008 to m/s. Gamta Enterprises(Mobi Next), Kohat Enclave, Pitam Pura its display being faulty vie job sheet no.# 2367.The date of delivery being 27.10.2008, which passed a month ago, the handset is still lying with the company . I am frustrated with the poor responce from the company and it is forcing me to take some legal action against the company.
the government has to take steps to stop all these sales which creates problem to the public

Complaint categoryCategory: Other