Fly Mobile Complaints & Reviews

3.7
Last updated Oct 1, 2020
Profile

File a complaint to Fly Mobile

Having problems with Fly Mobile?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Fly Mobile customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Fly Mobile reviews & complaints (95)

I am maloth Suresh I have rbl supercard platinium credit card.Without my knowledge, your bank put the R Shield insurance worth Rs.15000. I dont want any insurance.Could you cancel the insurance and refund my amount.

Thanks in advance.
Name : maloth Suresh
Mail : [protected]@gmail.com
Card name : Supercard platinium
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I book one plus 7pro on 5 september and pay 500 booking amount product receive on 9 sept but the product is another as low...
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
    My self ravi keshav bahadurgarh plot no1, survey no 150, rihtak, nearby captain bioteech, bahadurgarh haryanabr...
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
    Hello sir mere nam dupesh kumar mishra hai mai ne lyf ka mobile liya tha jo ko 19/02/17 ko liya tha par mere mobile ka speakers and headsets phone kharab ho gaya jis se mai lyf care jabalpur jo ki Gorakhpur Main Road, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh me hai waha pe 15/04/17 se ja raha tha mere ko har 3 din bulate the ki aap is din aa jo ho jaye ga aabhi stock nahi hai mai kai bar gaya bu mere mobile na to speakers na hi head phone ko badal rahe the fir ek din mere mobile ka speaker ko bankar boole ki aabhi bhi hamere pass head phone nahi hai aa jye ga to baat de ge lekin aabhi tak call nahi aaye aur mai tab se 4 bar jakar aaya fir bhi wahi boolte hai aur mai ne lyf cear me camplan bhi kiya but waha se boolte hai ki ho jaye ka jiska camplen no. hai sir 20623284 jo ki 29/05/17 ko kiya tha but aabhi tak kuch huya nahi mera conte no.. hai jo ki lyf me bhi register hai [protected]
    ग्राम करीहर 29/09/2019 जलजत्र पाटन पलामू झारखण्ड
    Mobile & electronics's reply, Sep 30, 2019
    ग्राम करिहार
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My cell phone was handed over to one assist agent on 14th december '2016. Later your one assist executive called and informed, that i will be receiving our phone before appx 10th of january, 2017. Bu, t phone was not received. Later again when i called, i have been told that it will be delivered by 2 nd week of feb. But still was not delivered by that date. Again when i called on 13th march, i have been promising that it will be resolved with in 48 hrs. But till date it is not been resolved when called today again, i was told some other furure date for resolution my issue. I just to want to ask you, is this the way you deal with customers which is much contrary to what you say in advertisements. Sorry to say this, being your customer, i am feeling ashamed to call you again and again and being told unsolved reasons so many times giving different dates. Hence, i request you to look into this immediately and settle the issue with in a week, so as to not to force us to pursue the case with the

Shailendra singh
      Reg mobile no.[protected]
      Mar 24, 2017
      Updated by Shailu Singh
      One assist ko
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My Name is Sunil Rajanna Antewar I was purchased my mobile konnect 4.E on DT 05/02/2015 Nagpur by Naaptol but after four month it's have problem I was visited at ur servicecentre at C.A. Road Nagpur and he simply formitted my mobile in tepmorry solutions instead of checking it carefully and after two month still I am facing same problem after out of warranty. Pls take my complaints carefully and resolve my problem permanently
        Oct 21, 2016
        Updated by Anil Antewar
        Sir I have raised my complaint against Swipe Mobile not Fly mobile pls make sure it
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir i have fly smart phone model no F 351 his display has been broken and i submitted my mobile 18/1/2015 in OMKAR SERVICE CENTER ROHINI thy are not respond me of one month one time they pick my phone and told me please collect u hand set it's not repairable because his part not available in company store and they are very rudely talking with me i very hart for this service. i also working in BAJAJ ELE.LTD as a A.S.I but we are not talking with customer just like u

Pramod

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

sir, I was purchased the fly smart phone mobile as on 05/10/2013 from starting various problem in my handset like charging problem, touch pad problem, network problem extra. 3 times i was give the mobile in your authorised service center but still not solve the my problem. My mobile phone warranty expire date is 04/10/2014. so please I request you replace my handset before warranty expired
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My Fly mobile set MV 245 is not update in Vodafone, so they can not sent net setting systematically and my net browser want...
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hi, Please let me know where i can get fly battery at reasonable rate in pune. There are lot of hanging problems while operating, also the touch pad failed to operate it was give for company repair within warranty, it took about month after repair the mobile sound buttons / start stop buttons are affected so also the aesthetic is damaged
              Mar 13, 2014
              Updated by amit_bakare
              Mobile number-[protected]
              Dear Sir, i have a fly co. mobile, model no: F45S, purchased on july 2013, now it was not working properly having problem in hand free jack, charging jack and main board, i have submitted my phone to fly service centre located at lajpat nagar 2 in Delhi on 20/03/2014, they does'nt repair it till today, now they are saying that please contact to customer care regarding the problem of main board.
              Please help me.
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

R/Sir, with due respect i beg to say that cheated me from FLY side. I purchased Fly mobile, but phone was not working well (problems- hang, call disconnect/ phone restart, auto shutdown/restart, many time screen display 'kernel panic' etc). I send it your service center and they return me after 25 days and said me that your phone's board changed. Thereafter I was using it, then I found they have many problems (auto shutdown, network problem & many time screen display 'launcher not responding'), then I was so sad. Then I think Fly is fraudster and fraud with me. Suddenly I saw that my phone's IMEI has been changed, then I found that screen monitor display IMEI and back side of phone's board IMEI was not matching. Then I send it again to your service center and they said me that I am sending it Lucknow so wait a long time for it. Then I am waiting to till date for your response. So please do the needful, phone's details are below and attached here with. Purchased with set IMEI- [protected] / [protected] After repair> Display on screen- [protected] / [protected] On sticker of phone's back side- [protected] / [protected] (Ashutosh kumar tiwari, 14/67, East of mission school, Garulpar, DEORIA (UP) PIN-274001), Mobile No.- [protected] / [protected] Please help me because I am so sad..
                R/Sir, with due respect i beg to say that cheated me from fly side. I purchased fly mobile, but phone was not working well (problems- hang, call disconnect/ phone restart, auto shutdown/restart, many time screen display 'kernel panic' etc). I send it your service center and they return me after 25 days and said me that your phone's board changed. Thereafter I was using it, then I found they have many problems (auto shutdown, network problem & many time screen display 'launcher not responding'), then I was so sad. Then I think Fly is fraudster and fraud with me. Suddenly I saw that my phone's IMEI has been changed, then I found that screen monitor display IMEI and back side of phone's board IMEI was not matching. Then I send it again to your service center and they said me that I am sending it Lucknow so wait a long time for it. Then I am waiting to till date for your response. So please do the needful, phone's details are below and attached here with.
                Purchased with set IMEI- [protected] / [protected]
                After repair> Display on screen- [protected] / [protected]
                On sticker of phone's back side- [protected] / [protected]
                (Ashutosh kumar tiwari, 14/67, East of mission school, Garulpar,
                DEORIA (UP) PIN-274001),
                Mobile No.- [protected] / [protected] Please help me because I am so sad..

I got this mobile from naptol online website. the mobile screen has been broken when they delivered us. i want another mobile phone. my registered name in naptol is k.vijaya sivanjan

my mobile toch plate not working

sir i have f 51 fly mobile last 8 month before from mumbai marketing i want know about fly service center
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have purchase Fly mobile from Shivam Communications at Maningar a'bad. before 10 days.

After day when i charge my mobile charger is Not working. I complain to Shivam Communication they given to reply we will not provide solutions. Contact Service center. Today i visit service center the service center is close. and working Hours only 11 to 5. I request to service center person and shivam communication person but they did not answer properly.
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have puchase d your phone in on 3rd december 2012.

Within six mont of my purchase I have to get repaired it 4 times. Dont You think it is much more.And every time Whenever i put the mobile they take minimum 15 days.last time When i have given it for repair some circuit problem was there and the circuit took around a month to come from company.A Long long time and over and above that after repairing that only one day phone worked and again the same problem in some circuit was there and from last one month my phone was there to repair.And their service centre after one month saying Sir we cant repair it you will get replcement.It took one month to tell me that.

Even after that taking certificate of replcement the mobile dealer saying that mobile is not available as company has closed the model.You will get similar phone,but which he dont know and after how many days he dont know.

When I call to your customer care for asking this the person Mr.ganesh was even has no information and even very very rude to me.Very bad expeince I had talking with that guy.What kind of call center do they have that had no information and even rude to customers.

Even your service centre doesnt gave me work order receipt becasue they dont have internet for 15 days.what a wrost service centre-- Out of seven months My mobile was With company for More then two Months.I think My warrenty period will Get over only like this only.

Wrost Mobile and Wrost service that I have experinced with company.

REPAIR JOB NO.:- WIN137873
                    REPLACEMENT DOA Certi No:- WINYD[protected]
                    IMEI NO.[protected]

FLY mobile phone — non repair/replacement of mobile

I purahsed mobile phone of Fly Company. The phone started charging problems. Hence it was given to authorised service centre of Fly Company on 19.03.2010. Till date the problem has not been solved
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have purchased Fly Mobile E320 Last Nov 2012. My FM is not working, when I approched your authorised service center OSWAL Services, he told Mother Board to be changed, but always giving excuse of net problem and cannot be accessed, he refused to change the mother board & asked me to go to some other service centre.

Now the battery also discharg frequently and I have to keep the same for charging all the time.

Kindly advise what to do and where to go. I can't go any other service centre because all is very far. When the service cetre is close to my home and office then why should I approach other service centre.

My email id is franklin.[protected]@thermaxindia.com

fly model no-2050L — mobile is not working.

auto off problem & bad battery problem, mobile is hanged.

job sheet no-1232 date-25/09/08

auto off problem
                      job sheet no-1609 date-16/11/08
                      auto off problem
                      job sheet no- 2373

auto off problem, speaker is not working, batery problem
                      job sheet no- 2591 date-18/02/09
                      so, please replace my mobile with new mobile set.mobile no-[protected]
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

sir, I have Fly DS 500 mobile phone . its battary is not working properly. I need new battary ,but it is not available in market I have asked to service center and also with area manager but they reply battery is not availble in company.so it is your responsibility to arrange battery or to take mobile return .
                        Thanks.
                        Pl. reply on
                        [protected]@gmail.com

I am Revathi D/O Krishnamurthi from Chennai,

I have bought Flymobile E146 last year 10th Aug 2011 at saravanan stores,Chennai.
                          It was not working after 3months of having problem like hanging and screen touch was very slow,I was finding the customer service near by area I found it after six months only.
                          Customer centre – Srinivasa Enterprise,81/a,pillayar koil st, jafferkhanpet, Chennai,

I gave to them for the service they said as there is a problem with display and screen board, so they wasted my time of following them for the next three months, they done the service , again next month I faced same problem.

Again I gave to them for the service in the month of April 2012, they said as two times board we have replaced and mobile is not working , so they promise will give us the replacement of instrument. But again from April I following them by asking the status but finally they registered my complaint with World Ace that’s too in the month of July only. I am not sure what they worked for past six months.

There is no service record maintained from them.They registered with World Ace with the wrong information about the mobile set.
                          The information was not correct.

I fed with the flymobile service and customer care careless answers.I was spoke with Thiyagarajan who is working in World Ace.
                          Look out of my problem and do the replacement.

For reference: Work order no:WIN[protected]
                          Customer Name : Krishnamurathi
                          IMEI no: [protected]

By
                          Revathi

Fly Mobile — Mobile Not Working

I Purchased Fly Mobile SL500i on 31/08/2008 from Subiksha Mobile Shop, FF-120, Dwarkesh Complex, Nr.Welcome Hotel, R.C Dutta Road, Alkapuri, Baroda.Costing Rs 4, 950.Since than it has been Problems Continuesly in that Sell and has been kept in Sevice Station of Fly Comapany for atleast 4 Times.Now it has from more than 3 months its Screen is Blank and not Displaying.It is In not been 3 months old and Problem has Started since then.I had also mailed to company but there was no Reply.Hence i found this Option.
                          With Regards
                          Harshal Jagdambe
                          [protected].
                          flyb600 model battery not working i am find out all shop but not available kindly dothe need full inee d urgent battery
                          thisa is my contact no [protected]

FLY mobile phone — MOBILE IS NOT WORKING

I have purchased a fly mobile phone on 05/05/2009, form HOT SPOT, but my phone is not working after purchase, his keypad dosn't work proper and speaker is also not work. I have submited my mobile so many time to fly service centre, but problem is same.

Please help me to replace my fly mobile phone.

Modle no. - FLY V801 BLACK
                          My Fly set Imei Invalid X-( that is a very bad service by fly corporation .. am not at all satisfied

Mobile Fly — Not working

I have purchases Fly Hummer Sand Mobile having imei [protected] vide invoice no. 12307 dt. 23/01/10 of amounting Rs.4000/-. After this i used this mobile hardly 1 month remaing it's not working I have 6 month warranty on this phone. I went service centre as well as One Mobile from i purchases. How much trouble i face i can't explain they repair it vide job card no. 502 of gurgaon fly authorised centre. After repair the same it again start problem but no one listening they saying that we repair previously but this hand set not in warranty period please help me because I have pay 4000/- for utilisation of phone not for throu.

RAMESH KUMAR SAIN
                          email address: [protected]@gmail.com

Fly Services — fed of fly services

wok order no FIN114RTS10913
                          i am fed up of fly
                          servises & servise center of fly......... they provide a bogus
                          servises to the consumer & i hv submitted my phone to rohan telecom
                          servises at 1st floor , near bus stand , Bhanpura delhi 53 ,22857070
                          on April 2 2011 , there is some problem in cell zack ...so they told
                          me they will replace the zack & you hv to contact on this no
                          [protected] but i hv tried hundred of times to established a contact
                          but there is no response from there side a lady who is sitting on help
                          desk at bhanpura she told me that they dont hv enough parts so some
                          how on monday 18th of april i am able to established a contact on
                          this no [protected] & word with Mr sushil so they told me u will get
                          this headset on thursday on 21 of april 2011 /////so when i made a call on 21 of april & 28 of april they r still telling me you will get your cell soon////so in last if my problem will not resolve with in 24hrs so i will go to consumer court & raise a complaint in consumer court .......

Anand sharma

don't purchase any handset of fly/////
                          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have purchased the FLY mobile E140 and after using it for 2.5 months the touch screen had stop working. Till then the service center is not capable to solve the issue. After other 2 months the touch and motion sensor failed to work. Its 3 months then I have submitted my phone at the service center. They are still informing that it will take more 1 month to get it repaired. I found that the phone is manufactured faulty and so I want a replacement of it or refund me for the same.
                            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

In Fly Mobiles' website, If found the service cetre is located in Dadar. But I found that there is no service centre in the address provided by the fly mobile in its website. I lost my time only.

Fly Mobiles — damage & warranty

Hello...where can i get spare parts of fly phones in Delhi??...can i avail the warranty after i've broken the screen by mistake???

Fly Mobiles — regarding service

I Purchase a fly B 430 Model from Punjab Watch Gallery buttler plaza bareilly on 28 march 2010
                              After this date my set is not working properly there is a charger connector problem i cant connect my phone with my pc. I Deposited my set for the service (Complaint No 5515)at company service station Joint Communication MCI Plaza Bareilly the cant repair my phone and send it to the company service station after 12-14 days i got my set back.
                              i found theproblem as it is before i again deposit my phone to Joint Comminication Bareilly (Complaint no.5622) I want to replace this mobile hence it is not repairable.
                              Purchase a fly DS110i Model from Sriperumbudur Rajam mobiles on April 2011
                              After June-2011 my set is not working properly there is a mobile hanging and keypad problem. I Deposited my set for the service (job no 102785)at company service station in kanchipuram (Service station Phone no:[protected] the didn't repair my phone till date. service centre person simply saying spare not available.

Kindly check the service centre. solved my problem immediatly

my mobile details:
                              imei-2:[protected]; imei 2-[protected]
                              s/n:DSDS110CG0003505; EAN[protected]

my contact no:[protected], [protected]

Fly Mobile — Touchpad is not working properly

I bought fly snap mobile on 12th april.my touch screen is not working.Where i can go and repair that
                              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

The reason is to mail you that, I had given my fly mobile to one of your mobile care centre located at jayanagar 4 th block- venkateshwara arcade, new no 45, old no 14,33rd cross, 11th mn for the repair of camera which was problem from the fourth month of purchase, ok I ignored for some days that it might get repaired itself where some features operations might have gone wrong, but no ……till today it doesn’t work that means no photo capturing at all…!!!! And now past from 25 days I was not able to speak to the customer more than 30 sec the call gets automatically off and shows display as NET WORK FAIL……still I ignored for some days thinking that may signal catchment not proper……, but it repeatedly happened till I submit to the care centre, the same complaint was register with them after scrutiny. And took 4-5 days, still nobody bothers to call me back to give status of my mobile….is this way the caring customers…
                                See I am also customer care manager in private company... I know how to keep the customer in a satisfied way…too bad you people...
                                Ok I called the care centre and asked my mobile status and they checked and audaciously escalated to me that sir, as of now there is no hanging issue but for the camera part we are unable to fit due to no stock / no production. Then where should we go and how can we use, then how come you people can sell this type of mobile. For your kind information the mobile is in under warranty purchased from sangeetha shop .How can we trust you????? To purchase fly set…..again after all these conversations care centre told to move to other branch and raise the issue. Is this my work to go behind you people….!!!Sorry………I can’t.

Please ensure that I need my mobile back in painstaking condition or else the same matter will be forwarded to consumer court also. Don’t assent to me to take a chance for the same.
                                Might be the price of my mobile for you people is less but me it is too high…..

Please find the enclosed attached file for more information of my set.
                                Kindly acknowledge and do the need full at the earliest.

Manjesh.

Problem- Auto Off mobile
                                  Purchase Date-Sep 27 2011
                                  work oder no. WIN121WGA10053
                                  On Service Date-Jan 25 2012 4:03PM
                                  Service Center Name-GLOBAL AUTOMATION Simna Complex, Beside Madhuri Palace Near Subhash Chowk, Naya Bazar Dhanbad-826001 Jharkhand PH[protected]

i am abhay from dhanbad iam purched new mobile fly model no- mc127 but after 4 months it started auto off problem. when go to the service center but the fly service center are not good again an again come soon service center but the poor services so i request for pl z solve the problem immediately