[Resolved]  Synergy Management Services,Lucknow — Completly fraud in every manner

ts a completely fraud company.To earn money on recruitment basis is the main moto.i was the employee since dec 2008 to sep 2009.i got my only 2months salary only.their only aim is to harsh mentally to their employees, to stop salary, to frustate them by giving false commitment & cheques.now they are going to open this fraud with new name Synergy web soft Pvt Ltd in M.P.I have invested my 40k security along with 12k expences on my Ranchi site. my company did not deposit any site expences for my team and i was closed in my hotel room by manager of that hotel in Ranchi. when i ask for my money. Capt Ashish Srivastava denied me for that & Mr. Abhishek Rajoria warned me in a wrong way.
sir please i request you to do somthing with this FRAUD ORGANIZATION.The Person who join this company is on only the basis of Having experience bt after having everything like mental harashment bonded money they are unable to do anything beside staing here...

Synergy Management Services Phone