Talathi officer — Complaint against Talathi Officer

9 Reviews
 Lalbagcha Raja on Oct 18, 2011
My uncle is farmer at Post Masure,Tal-Malvan,Dist-Sindhudurga,Pin 416608.He is looking after our farms for last fourty years.He stays in the same village for fourty years. there is court case going on for land withhis cousin brother for fourty years who stays at taluka place & doesnot do any farm work. my uncle is regularly paying dasta & other taxes. But the opposite party has removed my uncles name & fathers name from sat -bara utara by bribing the local talathi officer,& now even though the case is in court the opposite party is claiming the ownership on the land.How to lock the complaint against such talathi officer who has done such bad things for money? strict action must be taken against such officers . Otherwise there seems to be no use of laws
kindly suggest us what to do? or requested strict action against such officials in which local police are also involved.

Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0


we r belonging to 6 acre farm and talathi had purchased a farm neighbouring to us from which farm we have a road for to and fro and we used it regularly. but recently talathi says there is no road for u thro, his farm. a complaint at taluka place is also with him because of hs close relation to them. what should i do against him while i have all the true documents.
I am living at post jawala, Tal: Parner, Dist:Ahmednagar, Pin 414306. We have transfer the land from my aunty to my cosin and my name. All this process is done at registration office. After this to make the entry at talathi office at jawala, Talathi takes 2000 rupees and said it will be done after 3 month. At the time of doing resistration talathi come to office at 12 pm. While the time is 10 AM and all people are waiting for talathi. Please let me know how to register a complaint against him?
Im from post- Bambawade, taluka Patan, Dist Satara, pin 415014 .our land is under kulkaidha punarvasan from 1981, under which one can't buy or sell the land without the permision of collector. we are of joint family and my dad is elder of 3 brothers, due to job my dad was in chennai for a long period from 1979. mean while one my dads brother died in 2003, we were shock to know that we find one new name[X] in our 7/12 in the place of expired brother's name in 2005. it was entered in 2004, when we ask to tatathi he said that particular part our land which was belong to expired brother had been sold in 1983.. they are showing some fake document signed by my dads brother and the case is going on from 2005 since that person[X] had sold the land to 3rd person[Y]. i dont know how the talathi and circle officer can enter the new name, if the document is not having the permission of collector since its under punervasan.now they are trying to prove that we know this matter from 1983 which means we are late to lodge the case and the land becomes theirs. my cousin brother is suffering a loat he dont have dad and strugling for his land. please request the concern persons to check their document carefully re-enter the names leagly and take the action on talathi and circle officers.
Myself Yoganand Balaso Pawar from Village - Posewadi, Tal- Khanapur, Dist-Sangli, Maharashtra (415307).My complaint is Talathi not performing his duty properly and not opening the office on time, dealing with the public is also poor.Most of the time office remains closed, It's my kind request that proper action to be taken against it.

Talthi office for old sangvi pune maharashtra is truly useless & worthless as i was visited to office from 45 days daily only for my available copy of 7/12 but still i wont be able to get it. most of the time office is find close and not in time always .. even i could not be able to know who is actual talathi (Bhausaheb) i never seen him till a date.The assistant always answers is BHAUSAHEB Nahit, sign ghyaychi baki ahe, 1tasane yaa, udya yaa, kal yayla kay zale hote ...only trying to avoid people except the lord people who can give them extra money like builder contractor, political, Guntha mantri..
Every time they act like new with common people even he came for thousand time they start taking interview from starting even he registered his application towards them before a long time, may be they would like to take him under pressure so that conman man would ready for giving brief to them in intention that it will be better than coming thousand time by leaving work and give interviews.. such a way talathi people handle the case very well to get actual what they want.. they fully confident that conman man is always DONKEY ... What to do and what will happen with this super useless post which is given in present by our great constitution like note printing machine ... I would like to raise the request to the superior to take follow up before every conman man start taking bigger action .
Guys, we live in a state where the whole system is such that unless a person dies, things doesnt move. Technically, one can complain about Talathi to his reporting Tehsildar . However in most circumstances, it would not fetch much of results. On the contrary, you will be ganged up by them together. So you much move one level further above. Eventually, you would have to bang your head at the mantralaya, where again, you would face stiff resistance unless you have a countable connection. There are systems in place like ACB Anti corruption bureau, which you can use. However remember, unless you have come on the terms of do or die... You won't get success. Do not expect that it's going to be similar to complaining to a private limited company where escalation works. Ultimately, the bureaucracy has grappled this whole country like cancer and the treatment will be extremely torturous. Don't waste time in posting your grievances, they don't give a damn. If you are not prepared to wage a war of this scale, bear with these baxxxxxs, you can't survive with enmity with them.
Talthi office for satpur, jila nashik maharashtra is truly useless & worthless as i was visited to office 10.30 am clock but office is open 11.15 am,
My complaint is Talathi not performing his duty properly and not opening the office on time, dealing with the public is also poor.Most of the time office remains closed, It's my kind request that proper action to be taken against it.
Mob. No. [protected]

I have submitted my documents to delete my mother name from 7/12 as she expired ., I have submitted my application in October but still I have not got my 7/12 extract I just want to delete my mom name and want a fresh 7/12 as I want to build a house pls help me my no is [protected]

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Your Rating (1 star is bad, 5 stars is good)
    Talathi officer - Complaint against Talathi Officer

    Contact Information

    Add Company Information