Tata Indicom — Regarding telephone lines not working properly

Vijayakumar .S

I would bring to the kind notice that, Mr. Murugesan has came to my residence and collected the Proof of My Company Identification card and he reply that 13th morning he will return the same. But till now he has not return and there is no response from him for the same. And he given wrong informed to takeup the New line (Landline) for Rs. 561. For that he took My identification card. And I am your Customer for the past 4 Years Already I am having Indicom Line in my residence that too with the provision of internet facility.

So, I request you to Kindly ask Mr. Murugesan to Give me the same at the earliest.

Name : Mr. Murugesan
Mobile No : [protected]
Area : Chennai.

Expecting your reply at the earliest.

Vijayakumar
Chennai - 40.
Ph:[protected]
Mobile : [protected].

Comments

namaskar , sir mera phone kal raat bus mai chori ho gaya hai aur us no ka koi galat istemal kar sakta hai.sir mera no hai [protected] . please is no ko band kara dijiye .
please sir band kara dijiye request hai

khem chand
khemu [protected]@yahoo.com
M.no [protected]
My Name is rajveer singh pal my cell no is [protected] on this number activeted dailer tone when i call customer care he/she give excuses for server down and disconnet my call very time, so i want to disactivete my dialortone help me thanling you .

D 26, TTC Industrial Area, Sanpada, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400703
    Tata Indicom - Regarding telephone lines not working properly