TATA Indicom Walky — poor service support to activate internet connectivity on Window Vista

daleep kumar kanojia
About 20 days back I logged a complaint for activation of internet using Tata Indicom Walky on my HP laptop which have Window Vista as operating system.I was informed it will be done in 12 hours. More than 12 days have passed. More 12 people have called upon me on more than 12 occassion but they are least concerned to solve my problem. They want tthat I should be available at their suitable time to seek their help. They have least concern for my compulsion. They can't work before 10 in morning.They can't work after 7 pm either. Expecting them to extend customer service on Sudays/holidays is like asking for moon.
I hold Tata as very highly reputed brand but this experience has shattered my belief . If any boy is on the helm of affair at Tata Indicom, concern about my plight,please take a note and instruct concerned people to make available me services without delay at a time/day convenient to me. My details are given below:
Daleep Kumar Kanojia
c/o Shri Shishir Kumar
Flat no. A-2 BPCL Housing Complex Avantika II,Ramghat Road Aligarh ,[protected]/[protected]

Comments

Poor Service Support to Activate Internet Connectivity on Window Vista
About 30 days back I logged a complaint for activation of internet using Tata Indicom Walky on my Desktop Computer which have Window Vista as operating system.I was informed it will be done in 12 hours. More than 12 days have passed. More 12 people have called upon me on more than 12 occassion but they are least concerned to solve my problem. They want tthat I should be available at their suitable time to seek their help. They have least concern for my compulsion. They can't work before 10 in morning.They can't work after 7 pm either. Expecting them to extend customer service on Sudays/holidays is like asking for moon.
I hold Tata as very highly reputed brand but this experience has shattered my belief . If any boy is on the helm of affair at Tata Indicom, concern about my plight, please take a note and instruct concerned people to make available me services without delay at a time/day convenient to me. My details are given below:
JHANTU KUMAR DAS
VILL.+P.O.-RAMBAG, P.S.-MAHISHADAL, DIST.-PURBA MEDINIPUR,
PIN-721628, HALDIA, STATE-WEST BENGAL, INDIA
My TATA Walky No.- [protected]
My Mob. No.- [protected]

D 26, TTC Industrial Area, Sanpada, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400703
    TATA Indicom Walky - poor service support to activate internet connectivity on Window Vista