Timesjobs.com — Timesjobs totally fraud

Delhi, India
 Anirudh04
Mr. Aman Called from Timesjobs.com and asked to be paid customer of timesjobs. He assured me that timesjobs is a brand name and will definetly get a job offer as they are having National as well as International consultants. So i paid a amount og 4200 to them. After that they asked me to go for education and employee verificationas they give these candidates more preference so i paid another 2400 to them. Like this they kept on calling and asked to register for Social profiler and assured job offer after 10 days. But still i didnt got any offer. So i called them and complained about the same. Their executive Mr. Akshay Chauhan aid if i would pay another 6400 they will offer me interviews i simply said no , so he directly said u will not get benefit of our services. Upon calling them their executive Miss Khushbu simply says i will arrange call back and no one calls back.
I paid them a sum of Rs !6,000/- Now I am Really Very FRUSTATED. Please help

Thanks and Regards,
Anirudh Kansal

Comments

TimesJobs.com — Fraud email

Kindly let me know abt this job..i also recv this job offer.. pls..

waiting for ur feedback my friends...

vijay

Times Center (Digital Content Production Facility), FC - 6, (Ground Floor), Sector 16 A, Film City, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Timesjobs.com - Timesjobs totally fraud