[Resolved]  TMC — Water Problem

I am staying in Swastik Residency Phase I, Ghodbunber Road, Thane. We have acute problem of water in our society. We do have a TMC (Thane Municipal Corporation) water line but somehow we are not receiving water and have to rely on tankers. Due to this problem, we only get around an hour of water and that too at very low force at a very high price.

It has become very difficuly for us to carry out day to day water related tasks.

So, I request to take necessary action or suggest to resolve this issue at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,

Viren Manek
Resident of Swastik Residency Phase I

Comments

TMC — no reply

My name is Archana Rokade and i am also a part of this investment TMC. i had paid almost 2 lakhs cash and now that i hear about this problem i would also like to take some serious action since it is a very big amount for me. I think all the people who have invested in this project should come together and report to the government against this fraud company. People who are interested in joining me getting back my money can call me on [protected].
Water Problem

I am staying in Patil compound Near New T.M.C. OFFICE, ALMEDA Road, Thane. We have acute problem of water in our society. Last two days not supply water regularley What is the problem and why are not inform first.

Thanks and Regards,