[Resolved]  Trackon — COD not received after two months.

Friends
I had booked one sample for Hyderabad through Trackon courier from Pune Kothrud office. After 15 days it was not received and then after several phone calls finally party got the parcel.

Now after two months, I have not received demand draft nor cheque nor cash. Trackon people say that their hyderabad office has received it in cash and pune people will give me cheque for this. But nothing is happening irrespective of n no of phone calls.

I have already asked my customer to send me any cash voucher or receipt , they have with them as documentary evidance.
What sort of complaint can be lodged against this and where it will stand? How will I receive my payment?

Loking forward to hear from you all.
Harshada
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Trackon — Courier not Received (Agent is not giving proper answer )

i got courier on 22/08/2011 through Trackon and AWB or Tracking No.[protected], i consulted to Agent Anand(Hinjewadi) he was not responding properly and he was answering rashly
please do the needfull

Thanks & Regards
Nagul
Dear,
we are from faith computer mohindergarh haryana, we work last 12 years in market, we use courier service many time,
last 6 months mr. devender mohindergarh branch person back my courier without any information, jisse mujhe bhut loss hua h,
plz solve my problem our contact no. is [protected]

Trackon Couriers