Trackon Couriers
Trackon Couriers Pvt. Ltd.

Trackon Couriers Customer Care

+91 36 1234 5611  [Guwahati]
+91 80 4115 4732  [Bengaluru]
+91 80 4115 4730  [Bengaluru]

Ahmedabad
G-1, 2, 3, Ashirwad Complex, Opp. to Sardar patel, Seva Samaj Hall, Mithakali, Ahmedabad

Bengaluru

C-14, Guindy Industrial Estate, Chennai 600032

Delhi
A,-64, Naraina Ind. Area, Phase-I, Near PVR, Naraina, New Delhi 110028

Guwahati
56, Udayanchal Path, Opp. to Christen Basti, Near IGNOU, Next to BSNL Building, Guwahati

Hyderabad
Plot No. 32, H.No. 1-8-32/23/1, G.F. Bapubagh Colony, P.G. Road, Secundrabad 500003

Indore

A-20, Bansal Tower, R.K. Bhattacharya Road, Patna

Pune
276, Shubhankar, Behind Congress Bhavan, Shivajinagar, Pune
Tel:

Unit No. 81, Plot No.14, Marol Co-Operative Industrial Estate, Off-Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400059

View More Information...

Load

Trackon Couriers Complaints & Reviews

Hi Team,
My Pan card is not received yet.
Now it is more than 8 days.
Please let me know when it will get deliver to us.

TRACKON AWB[protected]

Mrunal Kamble
Pan Card not received AWB 620163415070

[Apr 11, 2021] Trackon Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Trackon courier was booked with a parcel from gurgaon to siliguri.
    The track detail mentioned that parcel delivered on 7th april 14 20 hrs, where as no call made to receiver 9r parcel delivered.. After so many calls finally they handed over the parcel ny 10th april evening..

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AKD CHEATS...

[Apr 10, 2021] Trackon Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments

The status of my PAN Card says it’s delivered and signed for but I have not received the PAN Card yet and the local office isn’t answering my call.
      PAN Card not delivered despite what the tracking status mentions

Complaint comments

When i track my courier its showing (R.T.O. due to address not found) why they do not call us.
        when we try to contact them they are are not responding. We are very disappointed with Trackon service.
        we call 100s time but they do not received my call. And must things no body able to help us.

Complaint comments

I Order Pan card on 13 March 2021, but it's not delivered till now, On checking with trackon tracking Number[protected] It's showing Address not found, but i entered right Address.
          Please Help me to get back my pan card i need it urgently.
          Pan Card not Delivered, Showing Address not found
          Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 10, 2021
          Got my pan card after 3 days of writing Complaint here

[Apr 07, 2021] Trackon Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by Aksh295 Apr 07, 2021 Tracking detail

Updated by Aksh295 Apr 10, 2021 Got my Pan Card just under 3 days after doinf complaint
          Complaint comments

Dear customer care my courier number
            [protected] is not my address delivered please send my current address

Complaint comments

I have applied for PAN Card earlier this month. I've got confirmation message from NSDL stating that PAN Card has been allocated...
              Re AWB no - [protected],

and asking 300/- for 1 kg, actually per kg charges is 80- 90 rs why asking for 300/-...

my name is abdul salam i have applied for pan card of acknowledgement number [protected] on dated 8/03/2021 my pan card has been dispatched with airway bill no.[protected] but still i didnt received my pancard yet whenever we visit to trackon office address d-14/70 rohini sec-8 near by kvs they told me your pan card has been delivered to shahid but in my family member and my neighbour any person of shahid name is not available i old age per please do the need ful for the same

[Apr 01, 2021] Trackon Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly provide us with your Acknowledgement number to check the status.
              We are still waiting for your response. Please write us at [email protected] Our team will be happy to help you.
              Complaint comments

I was received massage on 31 march that my couriers is going to delivered soon but when we contact you incharge whose phone numbers is [protected] told me that aaj sapna jaga jab delivery wapas ho gaya tab i was not even informed my bajaj Allianz and not by tack on courier I was recieved massage on 31 march by bajaj Allianz and my courier is returned on 25 march so kindly take action on that person to behave properly and resend my courier whose AWB no is [protected]

Complaint comments

I tracked my pan card delivery sattus on trackon through awm number and it is showing that the parcle has arrived in my city on 20th march 2021 but i haven't received my pan card to my home still
                  Please resolve this issue as soon as possible
                  PAN Card not delivered from the last 10 days

Complaint comments

I applied for new PAN card. The new PAN card (NO CFUPJ0237D) was despatched by Income Tax Dept, Govt of India. Under transaction...

An item booked on 0/03 2021 from Mumbai to impal hasn't been delivered yet. It has been in transit to imphal since 24 March. No updates either.

[Mar 28, 2021] Trackon Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Consignment no.[protected] not delivered and no updates since 24 march
                    Complaint comments

Correct address for delivery to
                      Mr nitin bhadwal
                      Exide life insurance company ltd.
                      2nd floor sahni arcade near indiara coloy gate,
                      Above Bank of India
                      Pathankot-145001
                      Pathankot punjab

Kindly help to correct deliver to Mr Nitin Bhadwal at Pathankot PB.

Complaint comments

I ordered books from www.buyonlineclasses.com and consignment send through Trackon Couriers on 28/01/2021 for delivery at...

My tracking no is [protected].i sent it from trackon courier service.but till now it is not delivered to shakti nagar(uttar pradesh).it is in sonebhadra.deliver it on time pls.

[Mar 27, 2021] Trackon Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments

My courier is lying at Amritsar office for the past 6 days or so and is not getting delivered in service area of track on . Guy is asking to get it collected from office and I don't have a conveyance to go uptill there. I am asking the guy to deliver it in chehartta region of Amritsar which falls within the service areas and he is refusing. Will go ahead with legal compliant if not delivered today. Tracking ID [protected]
                          Contact guy : [protected]
                          My contact number : [protected]

Hello Team,

As per tracking info on Trackon Courier website, PAN reached Bangalore on 13th March 2021 and not delivered yet. PAN is not delivered since 13 days.
                            When I contacted Trackon Courier in Bangalore I was given 3 contact number and none know about my PAN.
                            PAN not delivered since 13 days

[Mar 26, 2021] Trackon Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Updated by nel_2923 Mar 26, 2021 Person from Trackon Couriers contacted me and he is still does not know where the PAN card currently is. Kindly advice.
                            Also need to know why NSDL opted for Trackon Couriers which has got worst and irresponsible service!!!
                            If applied through NSDL e-Gov, please provide the 15 digit acknowledgement number to enable us to provide further information.
                            Complaint comments

My parcel has not been received to me but it sent me a message that we have delivered your parcel with sign on the receipt but I didn't received any parcel from the courier service

Complaint comments

I was very disappointed with your service and behave with the customer.
                                my pan card is delivered in Palwal bus stand...