Trackon Couriers Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 4, 2022

File a complaint to Trackon Couriers

Having problems with Trackon Couriers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Trackon Couriers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Trackon Couriers

New Delhi District
Delhi

Trackon Couriers Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Trackon Couriers reviews & complaints(3026)

I have ordered apple watch and band from jalandhar caseloon and it was packed well, when i reciced the parcel it seems to be opend and recived only strap and tge watch was missing from box

Stolen
Trackon Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pan card not delivered for more than 10 days. Deliver urgently awb[protected]...
    My PAN Card has been not been delivered and tracking status shows out for delivery since 01/07/2022. I tried to contact with the customer support but they no response.
    The package was at my city on 30/06/2022....

I were to recieve my PAN card through courier for which I recieved an SMS on 22nd June 2022. Trackon couriers were assigned for the job and the expected time of delivery was in around 2 or 3 days. However it took 10 days for the courier to arrive on 2nd July and the delivery man charged Rs. 30 Without any receipts. When asked for receipt he informed there will be no receipt for this charge and said we had to physically go to the Tambaram post hub to collect the courier for no charge to be levied.
    Additionally I would like to condemn the IT department of the government for giving the courier job to such unreputed, poor service couriers companies.
    Trackon Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The pan card got dispatched on 24th June, 2022 and it reached my nearest hub on June 29th, 2022. But it hasn't been delivered yet. The govt must not send the important documents via these kind of courier services which offer poor services
      Trackon Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly provide us with your PAN/Acknowledgement number to check the status.

Dear. Trackon Couriers Team

Greetings of the day
        I would like to Inform you that Actually My courier is late. Please get my delivery done I need a to much my courier

My delivery number[protected]

Trackon Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am receiver and my order was coming by trackon but its been 11 days they are not even responding and my expensive clothing have misplaced through them kindly ask them to compensate
          Trackon Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My pan card was dispatch on 06/06/2022 and was received by rajkot city - 3 on 13/06/2022. Still I have not received my pan card and they are also not answering my query and are very rude in relpy. My bill no. Is[protected]. Please do needfull as pan card is very essential document.
            Trackon Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We are following up with concern team for earliest resolution.
            This is to inform you that we have taken note of your grievance. We will investigate the matter and revert you shortly.

My Pan card came 3 months before at my nearest Trakon office once they called and asked me to collect from their office as i was out of city I requested them to deliver at my home. But they didn't . I complained then they again called to collect the same from there office, and refused to deliver. To close the complain they marked that consignment delivered on 13 may, I complained then they again reopen and once again show delivered on 31st may. I called several times and asked for DRS but they did not provide and do nothing.
              AWB[protected]
              Trackon Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Kindly DM your PAN / application acknowledgement / Token number or other transaction details or write us [protected]@proteantech.in to check and resolve your concern.
              hkarj's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 6, 2022
              PAN application 063059701282723
              Pan HKXPM2335A
              hkarj's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 6, 2022
              your email is protected it is not visible to me, I commented few details, if you need any further please mail me [email protected]
              Same bhai Mera bhi abhi tak delivery nahi vuha worst experienc in my life with tracon courier and NSDL
              We are still waiting for your response. Please write us at [protected]@proteantech.in Our team will be happy to help you.
              We hope your concern is resolved now and for any further query, kindly write us at [protected]@proteantech.in

[protected] is the AWB no. of my courier.
                I was suppose to receive PAN card. Months passed, these people not delivered the package yet. Such a pathetic courier company.
                Fraud.
                Trackon Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                We request you to refer our response sent from the email ID [protected]@proteantech.in for your reference.

Service guy not delivering courier at door step asking us to go there and collect our parcel as well as he is charging people to collect their courier which are already paid.
                  Trackon Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to complain about delivery of my courier my previous company send me courier to Madurai dist Kulamangalam -625017 but they return it without inform me they didn’t call me to tell me that my courier is in Kulamangalam or they didn’t deliver it to my house even is this a way i call them last month to till date not answering to ask them that is there any courier on my name there but they said returned the courier. Call to complaint...

Hello there, My father sent an important parcel for me from Jaipur Rajasthan via trackon courier service. They delivered my parcel somewhere else. And I did not even get a message. kindly look into this matter.

My pan card has allotted in 6 june 2022
                      And it's been 7 days, still my pan card has not arrived!
                      Please help me
                      Omkeshkendre's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 16, 2022
                      My acknowledgement no. is 881056183213544

The pan card got dispatched on 12th May and it reached my nearest hub on May 28th. But it hasn't been delivered yet. The govt must not send the important documents via these kind of courier services which offer poor services
                        Jun 21, 2022
                        received after 50 days after dispatch.. One of the poorest courier service.. they didn't even deliver to my house and I got to go n collect it.. And they got extra 50 rupees as well for delivery which i paid already
                        vkarthk's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 15, 2022
                        PAN No: PPKPS6267B
                        ACK No: 881056175220130
                        vkarthk's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 21, 2022
                        received after 50 days after dispatch..
                        And they got extra 50 rupees as well for delivery which i paid already

My PAN Card was sent by NSDL & coming through Trackon courier service AWB[protected] from Mumbai. Courier boy refused to deliver courier to my address saying I have just one parcel for your place. He called my old mother who is around 60 years and resides alone at the address to two kilometers where he had few parcels to deliver.
                          Such in human behavior is not expected from anyone. Such necessary documents they mishandle and donot do their work properly.

Please take necessary action on this. Complete details mentioned below:
                          Courier Boy Number : [protected]
                          Courier Company : Trackon

Dear Concern,

I booked my language and household material from hyderabad to Gujrat vadodara on 16th May.2022. Team came from company side and took my all material and after that no response, suddenly on 20th May.2022 i got call from them and they said we booked your material please pay 6800, i paid and got the trackon booking slip. now after 3-days someone called me and said he found some drugs in my bags i was shocked and...
                            My Pan card from NSDL was booked on 6.06.2022, and today when I tracked the consignment on their website, it's showing undelivered due to address not found and lacking phone no; but in fact I was not even contacted by them and my address is in a very prominent location in town. Their customer care is unresponsive and I'm worried if I'm going to recieve my pan card or not.

AWB no./consignment no[protected]
                            Booked on-...

I saw that my shipment has arrived at my delivery area hub but then consignment didnt showed up and now its showing details are not valid. Pathetic service
                            Trackon Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello my name is yashmi sharma actually I sent the parcel through your company on 11th april 2022 in new zealand hamilton which was the weight of 6-7kg and I paid the amount of that parcel was 8500 but after 10-15 days I know that my parcel was not sent to their place so I can decide that I want to my parcel reverse so 28april I receive back my parcel but today is 9th of june and I have not got my money bacl till now. So can you please tell me that what is your refund policy and how much time is taken through your comapny to refund the money.