[Resolved]  Trackon Couriers Pvt. Limited, Kalamboli (Navi Mumbai) — non delivery of courier

Track on courier from kalamboli called me up that we have got a courier for u but since our dilvery boy is new for the area he could not find your home.he told me that our boy will be coming to ur palce tommorow.I am staying at kamothe. After three days i called the company for the courier.They told me that our boy visited u twice but could not find you, which is absolutely rubbish.I also asked them i[censored] have visited my place then u u should have atleast left a note stating when u visited and next when u will be visiting, or else from where can i collect that courier.Their reply was " sir, we are very small company so we don't have facility fo that.".
This is the kind of service they are providing with a very rude way of talking to their customer.
Absolutely useless courier service
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:24:45
Complaint comments  5 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

I am trying to track on my Consignment of docket number[protected], I am not getting proper reply from any of your office please help me
i want your courier services address
my courier not reached at site
Locket nu.is[protected]

Trackon Couriers — NO DELIVERY OF COURIER

SHIPMENT NO:[protected], I HAVE SENT A ENVELOPE ON 25-FEB 2010 FROM DELHI, TO ATHANI ( DIST: BELGAUM, KARNATAKA).

ITS NOT DELIVERED YET, I HAVE CONTACTED THEIR OFFICES IN DELHI, BANGALAORE AND BELGAUM , THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHERE MY ENVELOPE IS.
my courrier not reached at site Locket No.[protected] pls give us the contact num of the concerned

Trackon Couriers Phone