[Resolved]  Trackon Couriers Pvt. Ltd. — Delay in delivering courier

My brother had sent me my sister's rakhi from Lucknow on 12/08/2008 through Trackon Couriers Pvt. Limited. The AWB No. was[protected]. But, I got the rakhi on 16/08/2008 i.e., on Raksha Bandhan in Faridabad in SGM Nagar at 12:45 P.M. I kept on checking the tracking status of AWB No.[protected] after the phone call from my sister on 12/08/2008. The rakhi was despatched from Lucknow to Delhi on 12/08/2008 at 21:09 hours, Delhi H.O. to Faridabad on 13/08/2008 at 12:12 hours and Faridabad to VAD & Manish SGM on 14/08/2008 at 9:57 hours.Though my three phone nos. were written on the envelope of rakhi by my brother, I was not contacted on any of them. The delivery man delivered the letter when my brother went to Lucknow and complained of non delivery of rakhi after asking from me. Half of the raksha bandhan day was passed, when I could get the rakhi. If this is the delivery performance, how one can have faith on this courier company.
The most amusing thing is that when I checked status of this AWB on 18/08/2008 in the tracking section of this company's website, it was not updated even after the delivery on 16/08/2008. What a gruesome performance of the tracking system of this company...?

Comments

My stockist couries check at chindigarh this is very late .and attitude is very poor .
I HAVE DESPATCH ONE SMALL PARCEL FROM YOUR SURAT OFFICE TO MUMBAI TO Mr VIRAN
DRA. S.ACHRYA, A / 201-202, NUTAN AYOGEN NAGAR, LIBERTY GARDEN CROSS ROAD NO-4,
MALAD WEST CONTACT NO:28828630, [protected].BY YOUR LOCAT NO:[protected] ON 30/05/2009
BUT SILL TO DAY MY PARTY HAVE NOT RESIVED THIS PARCEL.CAN ME SAY THAT HOW MANEY DAYES ARE TACKING FOR SURAT TO MUMBAI.PLESE SURCH WHWRE IS THIS PARCEL AND INFORM ME ON MY CELL NO:+91-[protected]/MY MAIL ID.AS INSIDE THE PARCEL HAVE
EMPETY BITTEL OF DIABETES MADICIEN AND IT IS VERY VERY AURGENT FOR ME AS THIS MAD
ICEN IS NOT AVALABEL IN SURAT.PLESE CO-OPRATE.

Trackon Couriers