[Resolved]  TVS Apache RTR 180 — Rear disc brake problem

I am facing the rear disc brake issue with TVS RTR 180 rear disc brake. The entire brake (shoe n plate) need to be replaced. But i am not getting the spare parts from last 2 months. I searched with all the dealers in Kolkata. Surya TVS Shah TVS and durga distributors. I purchased the bike in Aug 09 and the problem started in July 10. I believe the part was in warranty that time. But i didnt get the part then and now today the bike is more than 1 year old. I dont know whether they are going the charge me or not. I also recieved very bad behaviors from Shah TVS which was not expected from a TVS Dealer. I request TVS to take care of the same. I found the after sale service quality and spare parts availability is very poor at TVS. Also i have to replace my rear foot peg. but again no one have the part available. Shah TVS iwas not even ready to keep the bike with them for 2-3 days and replace the brake. They dont even understand how difficult it is to drive the bike with only front and bring it to the workshop several times.
I expect them to replace the brake free of cost ASAP. Also need a reply from TVS ASAP.

Shawan
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

i want to replace my SELF START BEARING OF APACHI.Pls tell me what is the price of BEARING & where it is abailable at cheap price ?

TVS Motor Company
    TVS Motor Company Phone
    +91 44 2827 2233 [Regd. Office]
    TVS Motor Company Address
    Jayalakshmi Estates 5, Floor 8, Haddows Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006