TVS Motor Company

Factories
TVS Motor Company, Post Box No. 4, Harita, Hosur 635109
Tel: +91 43 4427 6780
Fax: +91 43 4427 6878

TVS Motor Company, Post Box No.1, Byathahalli Village, Kadakola Post, Mysore 571311
Tel: +91 82 1259 6561
Fax: +91 82 1259 6550, +91 82 1259 6553

TVS Motor Company, Village Bhatian, Bharatgarh Road, Teh. Nalagarh, Dist. Solan, Himachal Pradesh 174101

Tel: +91 17 9522 0492, +91 17 9522 0493
Fax: +91 17 9522 0496

View More Information...

Load

TVS Motor Company Complaints & Reviews

Purchased scooty tvs jupiter from tulsilok tvs rohtak haryana .on delivery after driving few kms i complaint about bent in fork, but they said this vehicle will not be changed and they change a new fork later but my scooty condition is same .no one is ready to resolve my problem .i feel so ashamed to be a part of tvs .its an horrible experience kindly resolve my problem otherwise i will move to consumer court for cheating at this plateform by showroom owner.kindly help me .
Aug 03, 2021

TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The fuel meter of jupiter scooty is not working properly from the first day of purchase. And now is indicators are not working properly, balancing of the jupiter is not accurate. When i drive it seems it is moving towards left.
    Please solve this problem. I have got one service done. Now i am facing these issue. Please resolve these. As soon as possible

Hi Team,
      I had bought a new TVS Jupiter a year back and had provided for third service in TVS - Surya Pratap Automobiles,...

8 months after I bought the bike, 15 to 20 days after I bought it, my carburetor overflowed and spilled oil. The problem is that even then they say that the carburetor will send it to the warranty, so they have sent a complaint. Complaint number 268 is like two months, they have no news, no importance.
      Aug 03, 2021

Complain for arna tvs balaganj lucknow

Service kharab hai..
        Claim sahi nahi karte..
        Jhoot bolte...

I gave my TVS jupiter which I purchased on 14 january 2021 to the workshop for 2nd free service at SIMRAN TVS Sector 10A and before giving them my jupiter was all ok but when it came back to me its-
        1. Both locks were damaged
        2. There was some engine sound from the silencer

When I enquired about the problem the present executive MANOJ sent me to their workshop in Sector 18, when I went there they told me to go back to sector 10A and talk to them.
        When I came back to Sector 10A they told me to come on monday {19 july 2021} when I went there they told me that they don't have any solution for my problem and then today{31 july 2021} when I went at 12:30pm they told me that they'll fix my problem by 3:00 pm but when I went their at 3 they told me to wait for half and hour but still nothing happend !! When I enquired MANOJ he talked very rudely with me and misbehaved with me !!! Then I left my Jupiter their itself and came .

I wish that you may take some action for my problem!!!
        Jul 31, 2021

Hlo sir..its my complain ..i am Bijaya kumbhar @from Bolangir (saintala) my aggrement Number is OR3088TW0040205..i hav paid my all EMI till date ..by cash at saintala showroom. Bt he don't piad my EMI. Last 6 month ..now i take action ..I am going to FIR at police station
          Jul 31, 2021

Hello, I am facing battery drain issue since purchase.
            Two times service center has charged it. Still it gets drain immediately.

Request your support to resolve it
            Jul 30, 2021

Its been almost 2 weeks we got our vehicle from Dealership the temporary registration was not provided from the Dealership and moreover there is bad behavior from the Sales team over this issue.
              Jul 30, 2021

Dear All
                In 9th July 2021 I was visited to nearest Gungun TVS showroom Jharsuguda, Odisha for bike servicing. I hv...
                Respected sir,
                Myself Mrs. Vijaya Vitthal Panaskar from malharpeth, tal.patan, dist.satara. I bought my wego in 2011...

Mera vehicle apache 4v 160 bs6 jiski self moter kam nai kr rai h jiski wajha se vehicle start nai ho rha h or tvs showroom pe isko change krne ka charge liaa ja rha h jabki mera vehicle under warrent h or iski abi tak 3 service hui h jo ki sab time par hui h jiske bavjud bhi pesa manga ja rha h plz solve this solution soon as soon possible
                Jul 28, 2021

The temp has not yet given the name of the agency SURABHI TVS is That purchase BIKE (APACHE200) was made on June 20, cash payment on June 22 and billing was done on June 30, till now the temporary no has not been received.agency of Ambala Cant I had bought a bike from Haryana and had to register it in the states of Himachal Pradesh. rto fine whos pay agency has delay to given a temperoy number have to pay fine of rto ( very bad services 38 days total complete to purchase bike but not given tempory number)
                  Jul 28, 2021

I am from Allahabad in Uttar Pradesh. i bought tvs jupiter zx bs6 vehicle on 24 april 2021from vindavan tvs prayagraj (Uttar Pradesh) for which still i have not got registration certificate no insurance Please kindly get me the registration certificate and insurance of my vehicle. Please help me

Hello sir/mam
                      I have purchased apache RTR 160 2w. during my last byke service, my byke not working properly because service not proper by your Engineer.
                      Engineer not well trained. problem in my bike are same like break not working, bike engine stop during ride, chain set not working. But same of all part charged me by service center during service.
                      Jul 28, 2021

Due to service issue without any informed to customers service people changed some spares and take extra charges
                        More...
                        I am Hemender kumar I have purchased a tvs appache rtr 160 on June 13th 2021 from OmTvs A-5, Molarband...
                        One side indicator automatically blink without any start scooty and one week before I serviced my scooty and now I am facing...
                        I have purchased jupitor zx in March 2021
                        Fuel pump problem in scooty . I have complain to service tm many time but...

I am soumarabi from howrah (W.B). I have purchased TVS Apache RTR 160 4v bs6 model from T.N. AUTO-TVS (Balitikuri Kalitala, Howrah) dated -09 April 2021, registration no- WB12BF0826.

I received the number plate after registration. But the back site number plate's two-digit numbers are different. immediately I informed the showroom service provider. they told me it will take 10 to 15 days.

unfortunately, after the last 2 months, they don't respond it. Every time when I visited their showroom they ignored me and they don't take any action. Every time they told me, it was not done, I will call you back. Even they harass me with another staff and complain to each other. I don't go for the next step. what will I do next?

I want this problem may be solved as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards