TVS Motor Company Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 14, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to TVS Motor Company

Having problems with TVS Motor Company?

File a complaint and get it resolved by TVS Motor Company customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

TVS Motor Company

TVS Motor Company Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 425 2077
Fax

TVS Motor Company reviews & complaints(4874)

Charger not working properly
TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Chain Bracket sound

I am a Soumya saxsena. I was purchase tvs Scotty from chunniganj Kanpur showroom. Tvs finance karayi thi 2 baar emi bounce hui signature mismatch ki wajah se signature update karayi bank mein phir bhi bounce hui bank se confirm kiya to bataya gaya koi ecs mandate nahi hua hai tvs showroom jate hai to koi solution nahi hota hai badtameezi se baat karte hai plz resolve problem

Actually I have taken RTR apache 160 4v bike number KA 53 EY 4966 actually I have bought aug 2018 I in my bike water was going through petrol cap it’s not little around 1 litre more complained many times in TVS motors as well but no use from 4 years issue is not resolved and also in service station as no response and showroom name Saravana enterprises kolar 563101 and also staff is not good behaviour I have complain so many times but no...

Sir I have bought a tvs Apache rtr 160 4v bike from Shree Gobinda Tvs from Guwahati near Lokhra chariali on 21 th April 2022.I have got an issue of soak abserber oil seal leakage after 80 kilometres running.I went to the showroom but they didn't take this matter seriously.They informed me not availability of the products.After 180 kilometres running to day I went to change the broken oil seal they didn't help me nothing. They should replace it free of cost .

I have bought Apache 200 4V in velan TVS, Hosur. Bike is being automatically cut-offed while running and still 1 year have not got over. I have been suffering over a week and I didn't get a proper solution still. I'm afraid of taking my bike to go to office or to buy something else. kindly take proper action. This is the worst ever customer service I have experienced....

Battery charging nhi hoti gadi ki or baar baar shi karwate hai per baar baar kharab ho jati hai

ASAP TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM I'M NOW Present at MIDC TVS showroom and now lunch break and this case is emergency and staff emergency complaint to ignore and ur staff tell me after lunch solve this query thats any issue create regarding now petrol linkage so responsibilities is your...

This is Saravanan from Chennai. I bought Apache RTR 180 BSV on March 18th 2022 from Sri Lakshmi TVS Motors East Avenue Korattur. I paid full cash and got the bike. But within one month, I faced battery issue (self start) in my bike. The self start was not working properly and I could not able to start my bike. Then I reached TVS Service Center in PADI. They took my bike and repaired it and handed over to me after one week. They marked it...
              I bought TVS scooty from imperial tvs, Prayagraj in 2020. I did all the servicing of my scooty from there only, till date .Your servicing team is so bad that after 1 yr of servicing all parts of scooty seem to come loose starting from tyres, horn, battery even the fuel tank is defected.I want to ask why do u sell defective items also your management staff is so bad on behaviour and they don't take there work seriously.
              It has been...
              When i purchased tvs sports, the rubber Screw not fixed near gear box,
              They said It fixed on first service because it is not available now.
              When i go for first service with appointment at time 10.30 am.
              Till 1 : 30 pm, my bike stand on queue,
              Some bike without appointment come first, .
              Ther hrass the customer.
              I free from 2: 30 pm but rubber of nut not fixed, aur kehne laghe humare pas nahi hai.br...
              I have purchase my bike in December 2021. After then I have done only 3 services but in records of Ocenic tvs showroom my bikes 5 free services are done.when i called in Ocenic tvs showroom they say to me that there some documents problem from their side. they have make a mistake in document.now, i can faces a many problems from their mistakes.so, please help me and take any action to that company and say to them solve my bikes documents...

03-MAY-2022, am done service done from "Kubara motor from HSR Layout
              Bangalore". They not doing proper service and they not fixed proper parts.
              * They done hand bar adjustment and at the time they not fixed horn part, it's lying down inside only, because off that am unable turn handle bar, while i turning its struck and yesterday 05-MAY-2022 me & my met accident in queen road, Shivajinagar Bangalore.br...

03-MAY-2022, am done service done from "Kubara motor from HSR Layout
              Bangalore". They not doing proper service and they fixed proper parts.
              * They done hand bar adjustment and at the time they fixed horn part, it's lying down inside only, because off that am unable turn hand and yesterday 05-MAY-2022 me & my met accident in queen road, Sivajinagar Bangalore.

1.What and all am raising...
              I've bought a tvs pept scooty from rao motors manesar Gurgaon Haryana. Since I bought it the speedometer is not working and still they didn't provided me a new one, the staff member always said they'll provide within 2 or 3 days. The new problem is my scooty stops while running and I serviced my vehicle from the rao motors service center but still there was the same problem in my scooty as I've one year garranty of my vehicle they are not...

I have received a call from [protected] . Telling themselves as they are calling from tvs motors they were asking to submit documents & asking to deposit money 2000 rupees which will be refundable. The moment they asked for money i changed my tone started telling that u are fake then they also said that go complaint whom ever you want no one can do anything to us. She started talking rudely even she was not able to speak english she spoke all the time in phone. Please be careful guyzz from these type of frauds.
              I request TVS motor company to look into it seriously because they are also spoiling their company reputation as well.

Dear Sir / Madam
                I would like to tell you that the overall service is poor, not addressed all the issues in single time, , not even a proper response is given, the customer suffers,

So I request you to kindly look into this and take corrective action,

Inder
                mob [protected]...
                Petrol leakage from jupitar, can be seen on top of the engine, and on air filter
                Visited more than 10 times in service center still not resolved also . Just purchased two months before .

I repaired my two wheeler three times last month but they only got the money well and did not repair it properly.the. cost of my vehicle is 6500.medavakkam Lokesh tvs and brilliant tvs. Very very worst service. Only for business not for customers satisfied.please refund for my money....

I own TVS Apache RR 310 and I bought it for the sole purpose of track riding but when I got him this Motorcycle it has some brake issues even after several times taking it to the dealership the same things persist till date and even caused an accident.
                  The motorcycle sometimes get fuel leak from tank, sometimes all the coolant gets leaked, sometimes the brakes goes off.
                  The motorcycle is full of defects still TVS doesn't care about lives of the people.