TVS Motor Company

Factories
TVS Motor Company, Post Box No. 4, Harita, Hosur 635109
Tel: +91 43 4427 6780
Fax: +91 43 4427 6878

TVS Motor Company, Post Box No.1, Byathahalli Village, Kadakola Post, Mysore 571311
Tel: +91 82 1259 6561
Fax: +91 82 1259 6550, +91 82 1259 6553

TVS Motor Company, Village Bhatian, Bharatgarh Road, Teh. Nalagarh, Dist. Solan, Himachal Pradesh 174101

Tel: +91 17 9522 0492, +91 17 9522 0493
Fax: +91 17 9522 0496

View More Information...

Load

TVS Motor Company Complaints & Reviews

Greetings,
This is Sudheer from Nelamangala, Bangalore Rural Dist. with reference to the above subject I Have Purchased...

Would like to inform you that I bought a New TVS NTORQ 125 SCOOTY on 16th of this month only after 4 days SCOOTY engine had issue and as per TVS AGENCY THEERE WAS SOME Fault IN. Engine (CAMP SHAFT) currently my SCOOTY is in Uttarakhand and area is in VATSAL agency JASPUR.

No one is eager to help me I have contacted all the agency near by but they did not addressed my concern second the VATSAL agency worker is so rude and arrogant that he was saying we don’t have that part available eather you will arrange it take this SCOOTY to somewhere else I am sharing you the contact number of that person.

I am writing to you as a formal complaint as it’s been two days the SCOOTY is in agency and I need to go to Delhi.

Please take a appropriate action and replace my SCOOTY WITH NEW ONE I don’t need this now.
Oct 22, 2021

TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sorry I forgot to
Mention my number [protected]

Agency number :-[protected]
    From first day of purchase my tvs scooty Pep plus has starting problem, sometime it does not start from selfstart and also...

Ever since I took the ntorq, there has been problem with Bluetooth connectivity last 2 year yet so please action and help me.

I have purchased TV's ntorq 125 super squard
      And got 1 service but still it is not giving a good mileage
      The milage is between 20 to 22 kmpl
      I tried to tell the service center but they couldn't solve it
      In site it is given that ntorq milage is around 47kmpl but it's not giving even half the milage it claims so kindly please tell me what to do
      Oct 21, 2021

Service problems, engine problem, charges problem

Sir / Ma'am,

I Bought A TVS Jupiter BS IV In Dec. 2018 Registered In My Son's Name. Previously, I Have Owned...

I have left jupiter bike for service in hosur after service i have recieved bike with tire changed so kindly note this and take action asap.
          Oct 19, 2021

My RC & My Registered number not available from 8 months since buying date. I have so many time inform to dealer but not respond.br...

I have work 2mothe tvs company plant1 vechical assembely change winding section i have probelum eye probelum please change deparement i have leave 18days rejoint company please help me sir employer number 236583 neem traing sir
            Oct 19, 2021

I have purchased my scooty from sahara motors but I have facing engine check light issue when I visit TVs service center Aris...
              On 16.10.2021 Two wheeler left in Harakrishna tVS Valapady informed as engine off while vehicle is in running. Simply water...
              With reference to the above grievance ID, I have raised a complaint on 6th, Oct 2021. Grievance ID[protected]. Two days...

Mene apchye RTR160 purchase kiya tha lekin wthin 6 month me uska sulf kam nhi kr rha th or bike without kick h mene betry cheng kiya tvs work shop visit kr ke lekin uske 20 days ke bat same problum create ho gya batry again down and bike chlte chlte offf ho jati h bike not good please i want solution
              Oct 18, 2021

I have raised my complaint from 1st service LOW MILEAGE ISSUE (55-60KMPL) TVS SPORTS ES BS4 (MP09VT7183) purchase date 19June...

Sir
                I have booked for TVS Jupiter AOL worth Rs 91297/-
                and payed advance 40000/- . Still they saying to pay additional 10000 . I will pay remaining amount at delivery day. And they said initially it will take one week for delivery, now they are saying more than two weeks WHY???
                I have booked at AKB MOTORS CHAKKORATHUKULAM WEST HILL CALICUT
                Oct 16, 2021

My bike was out for delivery with dust and mud on foot rest and scraches on fiber body of tank, from Kamal TVs Chembur, is...

Please halp me
                  Sir
                  Mene apni gadi ki 1st sarvice 7/10/21 ko karwai hai. Uske bad trant 10/10/21 ko bettry problm tab mene sarvice center par jakar batya to body open kar bettry nikala Or bettry second hand nikali jiske upar blue markar se 12.92 likha tha or charge date 17/02/21 thi bettry company tata green hai.
                  Date-15/10/21 se horn bhi kam karna band ho gya. Ye kya hai new gadi me problm kya tvs ki gadi etni khrab hai.
                  Please request halp me fast. Gadi number-RJ19 DE 1391
                  Mobile number-[protected]
                  Name - Munesh kumar
                  Oct 15, 2021

I have bought Sccoty pep+ with the registration number- TN64V8598 on November 27, 2020 from RK TVS, Dindigul. From the day one onwards, there is an issue in the scooty that it frequently switched off and unable to start immediately. It is taking around 5 to 10 minutes to start the scooty in this issue. I am regretting very badly to buy this scooty.
                    Mobile number : [protected]
                    Oct 15, 2021

Tvs motors, KUMARAGURU motors, sendamangalam. Namakkal. They don't inform EMI return related penality charges, and they don't...