[Resolved]  TVS Apache RTR160 — noise in crank

i have a apche it is 10 month old and, after 3rd service the piston is gone damaged, i have taken the bike to service center they changed my block piston in warranty but after changing the block piston the bike make noise it is vibrating more when i reached 40+ km per hour, i have make complain in authorised 2 3 times, in the service center they make some adjustment after some time it is vibrate again and make same noise .i don't understand where to go to rectify this, i talked to a private mechnic who told me that it is crcnk noise please advise me to what to do
my no is -[protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

SIR,
i m having apache rtr 160 of 10 months old. after its 3rd service my bike is not starting by self in gear.
there is a no proper response from your authorized service center which is in Padav, Gwalior, <m.p> they are saying that i have to pay for it. but my bike is in warranty period and i made a complaint on my 3rd service.
please, give me a proper response for it my
email id is [protected]@yahoo.com
and my
contact no. is -[protected]

TVS Motor Company
    TVS Motor Company Phone
    +91 44 2827 2233 [Regd. Office]
    TVS Motor Company Address
    Jayalakshmi Estates 5, Floor 8, Haddows Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006