[Resolved]  UCO Bank - Neelam Chawk Branch, Faridabad, Haryana — Branch Manager has taken out money from my account without my permission

This is regarding a fraud by Branch Manager UCO Bank, Branch - Neelam Chowk, Faridabad, haryana.

The case is as follows:

I have one proprietor account with UCO Bank, Branch - Neelam Chowk, Faridabad, haryana in the name of IIRA Technologies and the acctt no. is CC-201. I have another account with UCO bank sector 28 branch, Faridabad, Haryana, which is partnership account in the name of IIRA Technologies and the account no. is [protected]. I don't know how n why the branch manager of Neelam Chowk branch debited my Sector 28 branch account([protected]) and that too without informing me. Actually I am concerned about my cheques which I had issued against that amount. Atleast manager need to inform me that he is debiting my account.If any cheque bounced who will be responsible, as at this recession time its real hard to arrange the required amount.
For your information, I dont have any loan from any of the branches and acctt no CC-201 is under debit for Rs.12000/-, but how can any Manager can operate my acctt in some other branch of its own. Atleast he should inform me.

Do tell, can we go for case against the bank or we should better forget as usual it happens.

Do revert in case of any clarification, looking forward to your kind support.

Neeraj Gaur