UCO Bank

Kolkata
Kolkata District
West Bengal

Load

UCO Bank related photos (227)

UCO Bank Complaints & Reviews

Sir
I have ordered two earphones on 12/02/2021. I cancelled the order as i get it in lower price but i i have not received...

I have ordered an itemfrom amazon but due to some issue i returned it...But i haven't received any refund on it ...and amazon has credited the money in my account but the UCO bank is not processing the money in my account.The refund reference number provided by amazon is #[protected]
I
I

[Mar 18, 2021] UCO Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by tony12345 Mar 18, 2021 My amount to be credited is 416/-...An earlier action will be highly appreciated...pls resolve this issue as soon as possible
Updated by tony12345 Mar 22, 2021 i have not received my refund yet...pls do something
Updated by tony12345 Mar 24, 2021 What u guys are doing...i haven't received my refund yet.pls do something ...i want my money back...pls refund it

I would bring to your notice that on 10 March 2021, 19:11:19. I had tried to withdrawal Rs 10000 from ICICI BANK...

Sir I am having a saving bank account no. [protected] in UCO Bank branch Sri Anandpur Sahib IFSC UCBA0002929. On 8th of March 2021 I used my debit card at PNB atm for withdrawing 500Rs. But my request can not be completed being timed out. So I tried one more time and this time succeeded in withdrawing 500 rs. But surprisingly instead of deducting 500 rs, 1000 rs has been deducted from my account and the same has not been credited back to my account till date. Please help me in this matter.
    Thanks in anticipation
    Munish Sharma

[Mar 12, 2021] UCO Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I tried 3times to withdraw 3000 from my UCO account. Every time, it was showing INTERNAL DECLINE and suddenly a total amount...
      Iam Avishek Talapatra, the joint holder with Iti Talapatra, account no [protected], my mother going to ventilation mode...
      I have order a product sg combo thighpad on jan 28 2021 it was
      received at jan 30 2021 but i have not
      Amazon...
      UCO Bank (Kalanagar Branch) debited my account by INR 75, 000 towards 1% processing fees.
      When the loan was sanctioned...
      I mistakenly placed an ASBA application while I was applying for another IPO through UCO Bank's e-Banking portal dated...

I am Google pay app pay rs 269 Flipkart account balance deducted but pay failed .. money no refund please review refund money ... (UCO BANK) A/C-[protected] IFC CODE-UCBA0002787 ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME-SEKH NAJIMUDDIN ( UPI transfar id[protected]
      Flipkart money refund issue

[Feb 07, 2021] UCO Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My ac number- [protected] IFC CODE-UCBA0002787 Flipkart (Google pay tez) pay- rs 269 pay possicing after 3 days no refund money please review check refund my money 😭😭.. upi transfer id-[protected]
        Flipkart money no refund

My AC number-[protected] IFC CODE- UCBA0002787 Google pay (tez) app recharge rs -149 money deducted recharge failed no refund money .. please review check refund my money 😭...
          Money no refund

(Google pay) jio number-[protected] rs 149 money deducted recharge fail. no refund money .. please review check refund my money 😭😭.. upi transfer id[protected]
            No refund money
            Feb 5, 2021
            Please quliy review refund my money 😭😭😭

Updated by Sk Nâjím Üddin Feb 05, 2021 My contact number -[protected] .. please call me review check refund my money

12.01.2021.i will recherge my mobile number [protected].but my amount 98 rupee debited on my account.but recherge are not succesfull.so please give refund...
              Money debited on my account but recharge is not successfully....

[Feb 01, 2021] UCO Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Updated by KAZI JOHIRUL HOSSAIN Jan 31, 2021 Money debited but recherge are not succesfully.

I Have done a POS transaction on 15.01.2021 for Rupees 30000 INR and the failed response was received at POS, but amount has been debited from my account. I have made complaint via SPGRS of uco bank but still everytime they close the complaint but the amount is not credited back to my account
                Account Holder name: M.Venkateswaran.
                Account Number :[protected]
                Branch name: Gobichettipalayam
                Branch code 2217
                Please do consider.

[Jan 25, 2021] UCO Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I returned the shuangyou iron LED magnifying soldering stand (1 set) to Amazon. But the money of that item is not credited back to my account. Whose transaction no. Is[protected]. Please make a deposit to my payment account.
                  The refund is not credited to the account.
                  The refund is not credited to the account.

Dear sir, mam
                    i am Sharookh khokar, my A/C no.is [protected]. I have done online payment in myntra on 9th feb 2018,...

My name is Bodevi Mor, the product I ordered from Amazon was cancelled yet I was not refunded. Can you help me I'm really in need of it. Will be grateful. I'll share the photo below for detail.
                    Not yet Refunded

[Jan 23, 2021] UCO Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have placed order with Amazon for Cushion covers vide order No.[protected] on 14th Dec. 2020 & paid Rs. 2385/-. I have returned the product and refund was initiated vide ref. no.[protected] by Amazon . Till date I have not received my refund.

[Jan 05, 2021] UCO Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rs. 297.00 spent on Card XX3262 on 31-12-20, 17:43:45 at KARTIK AUTO CENTRE, NEW DELHI.Report Dispute-https://bit.ly/2PZk2N5
                        Money deducted

[Jan 04, 2021] UCO Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Updated by rohit8nov2000 Jan 01, 2021 money deducted but didn’t reach