[Resolved]  Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited — Short Supply of Electricity in Rural Area Village Murlipur Phool, Garh Road, Meerut

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am resident of Village-Murlipur Phool, Garh Road, Meerut (UP). I am not happy with the duration of this Electricity Supply in my Village. Hardly there is supply of only 6 hours daily. Sir/Madam i ask you that do you really think that these few hours supply is sufficient for the Farmers to water their fields.

I think you can better understand the problem and will do the needful at your erliest.

Best Regards,
A Responsable Villageman

Comments

I am resident of Village-Rauna, post-kurahana, mughalsarai, District-Chandauli. In my village, conductors is in bad condition.They can any time break.There are many joints in the lines with small wires.To maintain the gap in conductors dry bamboos & bricks are used.Please change Neutral wires because there life has been expired.This problem is also in my adjacent village-kurahana.

Best Regards,
A Responsable Villageman
Sir/mam,
             &n... This is inform to you that I am from basantpur village near baburi in chandauli district. Shortage of light is problem of all over country but more light fluctuations are intolerable .due to light fluctuations house appliances either not working or deteriorate.
So please forward my problem for solution...

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [uppcl] — No meter reading is being done by uppcl personal

I am a resident of flat no. 34d, block 9, sector - 73, noida 201301. My uppcl account ID is [protected]. I would like to inform you that the meter reader never comes for reading in our flat.

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] Phone