Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd.

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] Customer Care

FacebookLinkedIn
Shakti Bhavan, 14, Ashok Marg
Lucknow
Lucknow District
Uttar Pradesh

Bad

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] Complaints & Reviews

Everyday there is big issue if power failure. Power has been cut off on regular basis nd at regular intervals.
Jun 21, 2021

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are making constant complaints but getting no support from UPPCL.

Our Total billed unit from the date meter installed to today's date is approximately 5000 which @ ₹5.5 unit rate would amount to ₹27500 out of which we have already paid ₹ 20506(payment receipt attached) so our bill should be ₹7006.

But UPPCL billing department is sending us a bill of ₹32276 which is totally wrong and Unacceptable.
    Please take necessary actions as soon as possible.
    We hope you understand our concern.
    Jun 21, 2021

I am a resident of Lucknow Aashiyana. There has been no power here for 4 hours now. No one is picking up the call at the station. Can we please be intimated about such situations or atleast our calls should be acknowledged
      Jun 21, 2021

Tube rod in front of my house No. (D-1/219 RATAN KHAND LDA COLONY NEAR RBM BENQUET HALL RAEBARELI Road, Lucknow) has gone out of order since long. Due to darkness in the area, , Anti social elements are activated.keeping in view of aforesaid problem, you are Kindly requested to get your orders accorded to replaced the defective tube rod with LED tube at the earliest. Thanking you,
        Sincerely yours,
        CHAUDHARY ARUN KUMAR SINGH D-1/219 RATAN KHAND LDA COLONY NEAR RBM BENQUET HALL RAEBARELI Rd.Lucknow
        Mob. No.[protected]

Dear Sir
          I have paid a electricity bill account I'd - [protected] in the name of Mohd Aslam my electricity bill account...
          मेरा नाम अमरदीप चौधरी है मैं शहीद भगत सिंह वार्ड...

This is complaining about the poll and cable. On the rainy days, whenever electricity comes into my area, in Infront of my home there is a poll the wire burning always.

Date - 20/06/2021
          Contact Person: Adesh Mishra
          Email: [protected]@gmail.com
          Number - [protected],
          Place - Vill+Post Chaklal Chand Jiyanpur, Azamgarh UP (276140),
          Jun 20, 2021

I have received bill for the month of May 2021 when there was lockdown and business premises was locked at that time. I really don't understand that how will small business owners survive when there was no earning from Locked business premises.
            How can a person get 2259 units consumed when the premises was locked in May month.
            Also fixed charges of Rs 10125 for every 15 days instead of month.
            Is it possible to grow in this situation when we are not in survival state. I need an answer being a citizen of India.
            Jun 18, 2021

I paid my UPPCL urban bill on[protected] via Amazon Pay. It shows successful on the app, but does not reflect on the UPPCL website.

Amazon.in order number:[protected]

Village and Post Bakshanpur
                Tehsil Dhampur
                District Bijnore
                Up - 246761

There is no fix time of light since 1 month it is a daily issue of no supply for so long.
                Jun 18, 2021

Sir April months ka bill wrong aya ha but complain ka bad be change nha hua
                  Meter-May month/552-556 current reading...

I pay my bill in regular months but this month the bill is so much high
                  Jun 17, 2021

Lineman switched off his phone and not coming to resolve the issue of light.
                    Jun 16, 2021

Bill bhut adhik aa raha hai mera
                      Jun 16, 2021

Dear Sir, It is requested that the electricity connection to my residence in Meerut (206, Civil Lines, Naglabattu, Meerut Cantt) may kindly be restored earliest. In case any expenditure is involved the same may please be added to my next electricity bill. Thanking you, yours faithfully, Colonel Mir Ahmed Shah, Indian Army, son of Late Agha Mohiuddin Shah. All bills have been cleared by me please.

Dear sir/mam
                          I am from Amethi District and my area comes under RURAL UPPCL
                          and my account no.[protected].
                          I want to complaint against much more bill generated within 2 months.
                          As I paid -Rs 174 on 9 may
                          - Rs 429 on 1 June
                          - Rs 119 is now come on 16 June. What is this I must say you will come and see my meter reading then you will give such kind of bill generated then I confirmed but without seeing meter you have generated wrong bill amount in short intervals.
                          As before May it was only one bill come monthly but now within 1 month two bill generated and huge amount .
                          You can my history of transaction amount is low .
                          So kindly request you to solve this issue as soon as possible.
                          Jun 16, 2021

[protected] account number se ajj mane bill jama kiya ha jo kist thi meri mane jama kiya 7 kist aur pasa kat gaya ha ..lekin sir abhi tak bill nhi dik rha ha please help me
                            Jun 15, 2021

Sir ..mpower se pasa kat gaya ga but mpower par bill show nhi kr rha ha ...vI'll
                              Jun 15, 2021

I was shocked to receive the current electricity bill for an amount of rs. 10000. My monthly electricity bill amounts generally range between 2000 to 3000 the bill for this month (june2021) is almost twice the amount of my regular bills.
                                I investigated the matter from my side to find out the error and I noticed that the meter reading unit for the current bill is showing more units than the consumption which is impossible.
                                Therefore I attached my regular bill details. Kindly request you to correct the current bill and issue a fresh bill for the current month.

Sir/ mam
                                  I am a doctor and I run a clinic in Satrikh Barabanki UP but due to this Corona pandemic my clinic was closed for 2 months and my connection was also cut from the pole from last month but still I get my electricity bill of Rs.622 for this month. May I know how come this bill is generated if clinic didn't open.
                                  Account holder Mrs Anarkali