Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] Complaints & Reviews

Complaints 2032
1911
Profile

File a complaint to Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]

Having problems with Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]

Toll free
1800 180 0440

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] reviews & complaints(2032)

I had complaint regarding low voltage power cut from past 3-4 day we are maximum getting almost 5-10 min electricity I had complaint through different portals their person just call and asked for meter reading...
Thats it not a single issue solved problem remain same present it's 11.07 night time still no light in this 45' c temp..
How we can live with fan and electricity... They just enjoy their AC rooms uppcl must be private..
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I sincerely and honestly tried my best to get new electricity connection, but my application was rejected due to someone else's bill being unpaid. It is my request that those whose bills are due, either their connection should be disconnected as possible as soon so that they clear their dues. Or else my new connection should be added without any hindrance.

with thanks...

Hello all, My name is Neeraj, living at Saraswati Vihar, Khora Colony, Ghaziabad, UP - 201309
    I would like to gaze your attention towards the pathetic situation we(the people here) are facing. There is no stable electricity in our area since 14/05/2022 evening, we are facing long duration electricity cut. It doesn't last more than 5 minutes. Moreover, since the (water)motor operates on electricity due to that we are also facing water scarcity in our area. Hereby, I am requesting to the concerned authority kindly do the needful regarding the electricity cut in our area.

Thanks!

Mishra colony, sarojini Nagar, lucknow 226008

1. Extreme low voltage.
      2. Too much voltage fluctuations every day & night, which may damage our costly electrical instruments.
      3.in the nighttime, problem is even worst, there is often no power or too low voltage to operate fan, tv or ac.
      4. The problem is due to the insufficient capacity transformer that is installed in our locality. There is a great need of high capacity transformer in our locality.

Hi team, we are facing voltage Fluctuations in C-block Indira Nagar which is causing a threat to our electrical appliances and moreover, our peace.
        Request you to please fix the issue of voltage Fluctuations in this area as soon as possible.
        These Fluctuations primarily occur during night which is causing a lot of trouble to the residents in the block.
        Please cater to these fluctuation problems in our area.
        Thank you.

Account number [protected] name badri prasad

Cable has burnt & separate from the meter

I have done payment o[censored]ppclonline electricity bill payment through my debit card. Money deducted from my hdfc account, print not generated and my billing amount of electricity also shows same balance which it was at time of making payment and my account is debited with the bill amount. Please refund the deducted amount.

Name: Subodh Kumar Roy
              Account no.: [protected]Transaction amount: Rs. 1, 123
              Transaction reference number:[protected]
              Date of transaction: 22/04/2022

Dear sir/Ma'am

I am Sumit Kumar, My humble request is as follows I am a resident of Chal Nagar Moradabad, contemporary to Sushil Kumar House No. 179, Gali No. 3. Sir, I got the house registered on 27th, 2017. Until now, no one was living in this house and the friend who was the owner of the house earlier was also running in his name and that meter is still running in the same name but the value is coming more than a few months....
                Money has been deducted from my account but transaction status is failed....

I am a resident of AuriMore, Anpara and had an Electricity connection since last 25 years (a/c #[protected] on the name of Alka Bhatnagar(w/o Late Anil Bhatnagar).
                Post my retirement in 2016, I was not in Anpara, but the bill was continued to come, and I could not make bill payments. Hence, my Meter was removed from my house, which is fine.
                In 2021February, when I returned to Anpara, I requested...

Fault in consumer cable, from panel to meter

Since last 5-6 months the electricity bill i'm receiving is very high than usual. From 500-600 it has raised to 3000 now with no changes in electricity. I need an immediate solution to this issue

Without any prior notice in written how could the officer of your department came and increase our killowatt ..this is not the way to do anything please look into this matter asap or i will registered my complain to higher authority

I was recharging my Smart meter given by UPPCL online. The genus prepaid consumer id is : [protected]
                      My 1100 rupees got deducted and no token code was generated.
                      Transaction status is shown as SUCCESS but recharge status is FAILED.
                      I am attaching the screenshot. Please check....
                      Respected Sir,

With high esteem I would like to bring to your kind notice that I had to pass through a rigorous mental agony for no fault of mine. In Feb-2022 a Bill No.[protected] Dtd.24.02.2022 of Rs.65541/- against my Account No.[protected] in the name of Taij Krishan Bhat was wrongly generated by Electricity Department. Anyway, mistakes do happen but the worst part in U.P Electric Department is that to hide their own mistakes...

Dear UPPCL(Rural),
                      I would like to inform you that there is Negligence in your staff. They just provide electricity in our area for hardly around 6 hours a day. This shows the carelessness of the staff at your company. We are facing too much problem due to this. I would to request please solve this problem as soon as it possible. My house is located in Bankatiya Khalilabad Sant Kabir Nagar Uttar Pradesh
                      Hoping for a fast solution.

महोदय निवेदन है कि हमारे यहां बिजली उचित समय के नहीं आने से फसल बहुत ज्यादातर नष्ट हो चुकी है आपसे निवेदन है कि जल्द से जल्द बिजली का समाधान किया जाए जिससे फसल नष्ट होने से बचेयदि बिजली का समाधान नहीं किया जाए तो हमें बता दीजिएगा ताकि हमको तसल्ली हो जाए कि कि हम अपनी फसल को गर्व के साथ छोड़ तो कर सकते हैं जिससे हमें फसल में लागत नहीं लगानी पड़े

Dear UPPCL team,
                          I would like to state your attention regarding the unnecessary message which I received our mobile no. +91-[protected] from your side request you kindly stop all messages immediately . please find the further account number details...
                          Account no.[protected]
                          request you kindly remove my mobile No. [protected] all of given these accounts and request you kindly stop messages immediately. because I got unnecessary messages last two months from your side.

Also feel free to call me under sign if there is any query!
                          Regards:
                          Ajay Kumar Pandey
                          mob No. +91-[protected]

Dear Team,

There is wrong bill generated in August, September 2021 almost 25 times of the usual bill which was getting paid every month on time...I have raised complaints many time online, offline...but no one is listening...I have visited the concerned electricity office around more than 10 times but i felt helpless all the time...No one is even listening there...I have tagged this complain to the twitter hand o[censored]PPCL as...