Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 23, 2023
2058

File a complaint to Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]

Having problems with Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]

Toll free
1800 180 0440

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] reviews & complaints(2181)

Respected Sir,

I would like to inform you that today we are facing an electricity supply issue since morning 9:00 AM and for that we have registered many times and also called the powerhouse person and Line man of our Area Bhagwant Nagar Nilmatha Cantt Lucknow . But due to their irresponsible behaviour we are still not getting power supply yet. We have called Customer Care and registered many complaints and all the complaints have been marked resolved by SHO . Here I am sharing a few of them which marked as resolved without contacting us and the issue still persists.
MV[protected]

So I would request you to please take necessary action on this matter and respective persons. I will be very thankful to you for this kind of action.

Thanks & Regards
Ritesh Singh
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid my bill before due date instead of paying bills on time. The bills with added LPSC received every month. When I go to electricity department they said that the SDO Id is not active at a time. You have to wait till it done. Please help me and deduct my LPSC.

No one at home . I can’t used electricity this months . Meter boy take off 18257 rs . Bill
      Meter reader boys without checking meter making bill high.

This is not right plzz keep action to them .
      I was depressed how Uppcl works
      Plzz action on that men .

I have paid my electricity bill twice for a single month dated Dec 5, 2022.

1st payment on 6th Dec offline.
        2nd payment on 7th Dec online via GPay.

References are attached.

It took 45 days of struggle to move the application for site inspection and then choose meter installation dates. AGAIN, I am hopeless of meter instalation since tentative selected dates have passed and no information has been provided for the installatiin date. Junior engineer is corrupt and want some money to be indirectly given to him witout him asking us. Civilains are asking to give him some money then he will proceed the aplication. These civilans are those with whom JE meets every week. Is this INDIA of our dreams?

My name is sher khan I have connection with meter showing but still not having meter in my home and i am paying huge amount without using and not leaving in home yearly once we stay in my home we r leaving outoff state so i kindly requesting to bring my meter where it is and keep in my home by the using of meter reading I will pay I hope that u can understand as soon as possible resolve my problem more details contact [protected]

S n sharma
              PVVN LTD
              SECTOR 11 SUB STATION,
              NOIDA
              DISCREPACY IN BILLS COMPLAINTS RAISED SINCE 13/08/22
              VIDE COMPLAINT NO [protected], 09/08/22, 07/9/22.
              ACCOUNT NO [protected],
              Dear SIR,
              I refer to the captioned matter which is yet to be resolved.
              a) As duplicate bills are being raised since Jan...

By mistake, the electricity bill of my house has been paid twice. 1st payment was made using Google Pay app and the 2nd payment was made using Paytm app. Details below :

Consumer number :- [protected]
              Second bill (Paytm) details : Aniket Nandan
              Order number :- [protected]
              Date :- 4/11/2022
              Time :- 10:21 pm

Please resolve this issue by adjusting in next month's cycle or by refunding the amount.

Hey, I'm resident of Maharashtra (Aurangabad), and my mobile number is linked with one of your household in uttar Pradesh, so kindly remove my mobile number from there as its creating problems for me

There is a live transformer situated on at Brahmpuri Near sunaro ki dharmshal Meerut uttarpradesh. its all fencing and platform damages and the some part of iron fencing is on the road due to which there is no space for mobility of vehicles and there is a risk to pass through the road due to live transformer.
                  already complaint many time on PVVNL cusotmer care center there is no response.
                  Please repair as soon as possible to avoid any accident.

Transformer spoil ho gya h

हैलो सर हमारा मीटर का तार ढीला हो गया था। हमने उसे ठीक करने को कहा तो हमारा मीटर चेंज कर दिया। इसके 2 महीने बाद बिल दिया गया जिसमे 872 रुपये अतिरिक्त मीटर चार्ज लिया जा रहा है।...

I am applying for new connection
                      But till time no any update
                      Please call me help me pls..

Builder not support to me
                      I am visit meant Bijali office he asking sanction load paper but building is saying that no requirement @50 gaj property

I have applied for UPPCL Executive Assistant 2022. Rs.1180 deducted from my SBI account to UPPCL but payment status failed showing in form. Kindly please fix this issue as soon as possible.
                        Thanks!

सर,
                          पाली (डिस्ट्रिक्ट हरदोई) (ऊ० पी० ) के मोहल्ला इमाम चौक में 24 घंटे से लाइट नहीं आ रही है। हमरे मोहल्ले में बाज़ार लाइन के ट्रांसफार्मर से लाइट आती है, लेकिन् 24 घंटे से इस लाइन...
                          Wrong reading bill payment 12187 kyou paid karwaya jaa raha hai.jab se connection liya hai tab se meter ki wrong reading Kaa bill paid ker raha Hoon 12 sep se 19 sep ke samadhan divas main Sara wrong reading data de Chuka Hoon . Wrong reading bill Kaa sansodhan ker do nahi toh. consumer ko legal action Lena padega uppcl vhidhut vitaran Nigam limited ke khilaf.my account number uppcl[protected] total consumption unit in wrong reading 7829...

This is to inform you that I have applied for new meter connection via application number [protected] on Aug 23 and all paper'works and documents is already submitted online
                          Necessary charges has been already paid online but still meter is not installed due to which we are facing lot of issues
                          Request to install meter urgently
                          Sep 23, 2022
                          Updated by sujit19899
                          Still no update
                          Sep 27, 2022
                          Updated by sujit19899
                          Still there is no solution provided ...meter is still not installed due to which we are facing lot of issue

I am residing at House No.241 Ram Nagar, Behind Nehru Yuva Kenda Ghaziabad. This is to bring to your kind notice and information that the Electricity pole with a bunch of wires to be touch my house due to bend of the pole. It may cause sparking/current in the house and it is very unsafe for the family members.

Sir, I request you to look and instruct your technical department to take action as soon as possible. It would be very thankful if you co-operate with us.

This is in reference to the problem of continuous flow of very low voltage in the area of Rehmai Chowk, Behind Mandi Samiti, Habibgarh Road, Saharanpur-247001 (U.P). The complaint has been forwarded to the concerned Sub Division Officer along with many phone calls made at the Sub Station. Sorry to say that there is no response from the authorities. Due to continuous flow of very low voltage we are finding it impossible to run our industries depending on electricity.
                              Our machineries are not running at full potential due to this problem the consumption of electricity has increased and the bill amount also has increased simultaneously. The problem of low voltage leaves heavy load on the transformer that could damage the same.
                              You are kindly requested to release orders in regards the complaint to the concerned authorities for a quick response.

Dear sir my Ac number[protected] wrong reading bill my present meter reading 3801 unit
                                Wrong reading bill 7279 uppccl big scam and huressment consumer
                                Sep 17, 2022
                                Updated by Mukesh786
                                Wrong reading bill 7279 uppccl big scam and huressment consumer my wrong bill payment 12187
                                Sep 17, 2022
                                Updated by Mukesh786
                                Wrong reading total 7279 unit uppccl big scam and huressment consumer my wrong bill payment 12187