Vinayaka Mission University Salem, Distance Education — NOT PROVIDING MBA HR CERTIFICATE BY THE LOCAL ASSOCIATED COLLEGE I.E. JABALI COLLEGE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES, LOCATED AT JABALPUR

psparihar2006
I HAVE GIVEN MY MBA HR EXAMS AT JABALI COLLEGE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES, LOCATED AT JABALPUR, M.P. THE COLLEGE OWNER HAS SEND ME THE MARKSHEET OF MBA HR AFTER A LONG MONTHS PERSUATION BUT NOW HE TOLD ME THAT HE HAS TO PAY EXTRA MONEY TO THE MANAGEMENT OF VINAYAK MISSION UNIVERSITY, DISTANCE EDUCATION CELL, SALEM, HENCE HE WILL CHARGE RS 4000.00 EXTRA FROM ME TO SEND THE MBA DEGREE CERTIFICATE. SINCE 3 YEARS ARE OVER, PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO LODGE THE COMPLAIN . PS PARIHAR, [email protected], mo-[protected]

Comments

THE FIR MUST BE LODGE TOWORDS THE OWNER OF THE JABALI COLLEGE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES WITH OUT DELAY SO THAT HE /SHE WILL NOT RUIN THE FUTURE OF THE STUDENTS
I want to know the total procedure, for taking franchise study center in distance learning courses in Chhatisgarh state.Please inform.
Sir / Madam

I was enrolled with ur university in 2006 through Presidency College, Pathanamthitta, Kerala. It was run by a person called Joshi. But they haven't provided even the 1st year passing mark list. Now the college is stopped and there is no intimation from there side for the the IInd year schedule. There is some fradulent things going on. So I ould like u consider this matter on a pririty basis or please let me know what should be done regarding the same.

They have assured me of the certificate without writing the exams and I have submitted a total of Rs.17000 for the 1st year and now they are not even picking the phone.
I was enrolled with ur university through Presidency College, Pathanamthitta, Kerala. It was run by a person called Joshi. But they haven't provided even the 1st year passing mark list. Now the college is stopped and there is no intimation from there side for the the IInd year schedule. There is some fradulent things going on. So I ould like u consider this matter on a pririty basis or please let me know what should be done regarding the same.

They have assured me of the certificate without writing the exams and I have submitted a total of Rs.16000 for the 1st year and now they are not even picking the phone.
i would like to start a study centere in kerala, pls send me the details of that
regards
sangeeth

Sankari Main Road (NH-47), Ariyanoor, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India - 636308
    Vinayaka Mission University Salem, Distance Education - NOT PROVIDING MBA HR CERTIFICATE BY THE LOCAL ASSOCIATED COLLEGE I.E. JABALI COLLEGE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES, LOCATED AT JABALPUR