Rediff.com India Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated May 15, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Rediff.com India

Having problems with Rediff.com India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Rediff.com India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Rediff.com India

Rediff.com India Website

Rediff.com India Head Office Address

1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W)
Mumbai City District

Rediff.com India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 266 2333

View more phone numbers

Fax

Rediff.com India reviews & complaints(2455)

My account ([protected]@rediffmail.com) has been hacked and the alternate email id has also been changed. Please help me in getting access of my account my...
Hi- I am unable to access my personal Rediffmail despite reseting (via recovery email; Phone code never received) the password multiple times (at least 15). The problem started all of a sudden and not sure if the account is hacked. It is more than three weeks since this happened.

Customer support response is very poor, both phone and email, and it does seem they are bothered at all or understand the urgency. My complaint number...

My email id is [protected]@rediff.com.
I am not able to access it either through rediff app nor web browser
Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The password and email ID combination that I had used for years altogether is no longer being accepted by Rediffmail system for my email: [protected]@rediffmail.com

I am facing this issue for over a month now and all my legal and tax documents are being shared over this Email. The customer care is also not helpful.
    This issue needs to be fixed immediately. Such a horrible experience. As my rediffmail is not working...
    My Account has been hacked. When i try to login it fails with error incorrect password. When i try to retrieve my password or change the options have the alternate email address changed.

Please help as i am not able to retrieve my account.

Appreciate it.
    Please help as i am not able to retrieve my account.

Appreciate it...
    My hacked Rediff ID is- [protected]@rediffmail.com
    My...

Since yesterday (4th May, 2022) rediffmail was very slow in retriving / opening mails stating some issue, but since today (5th May, 2022) morning I am unable to get into the login screen to login into my account ([protected]@rediffmail.com).

Please let me know if you require any more details from my end

Please help me login into my account as my work is getting affected.
    Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Team, I've been using rediffmail (i.e. prof.[protected]@rediffmail.com) for the past 20+ years. I was having a personal folder named "Flat_Nagar" with all my important emails stored. Unknowing I've deleted the folder today[protected]. I want to restore my folder or the emails stored in that personal folder. Please kindly do needfully and solve the issue. Thanks, Nilesh Patil.
      Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Purchased one robot toy for my kid from Rediff shopping india. Product cost including delivery charges payment done on 26.02.2022, but still product not delivered.

Order no[protected]

Tried to call their customer care number almost hundred times but never picked up.

Complaint done over mail but still today product not delivered.

Also they are not refund the money yet....
        On dated 27/0422, I Nishant Patel received a message via whatsapp from +[protected] regarding hacking of rediffmail account. Hacker demanded sum Amount of $ 150 for keeping the data and other information safe. I ignored the messages and blocked that person on what's app thinking as fraud. But in evening when I tried to open my rediffmail account I was unable to do so. Hacker had changed password and password recovery options. Through rediffmail...

This has to be stopped as it's time consuming and very very irritating. every time i delete rediff's promotional emails and refresh, new emails arrives in blue icon. This is very very annoying, disturbing and time consuming. It has to be stopped.
        Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My FOLLOWING 4 MAILS a/c locked by rediff mail, how to unlock it when i want to open it the massage shown `We have locked your account for your protection because a mail sent from your account was reported as spam` but i did not sent any spam mail and it is confirm .

1. [protected]@rediffmail.com
          2. [protected]@rediffmail.com
          3. [protected]@rediffmail.com
          4. [protected]@rediffmail.com

Rgds

Sandeep parakh
          Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please help me all of a sudden I got a msg in watsup that my email ID has been hacked had some of the images and personal msg stored as memories but have been blackmailed and threatened by hackers they say I need to negotiate or if I block them again they will send it to all my contacts, facebook n family I am tensed belong to lower middle class family please help me now when I tried login password is changed, recovery number and email ID...
            Unable to login since yesterday night despite several attempts with the correct login id and the correct password. Getting the same message as 'Temporary Issue. Please try again later. [#5002]'....

The rediffmail.com email is unable to open as it says temporary down with code (5002#)
            since today afternoon
            Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I AM TRYING TO OPEN MY ACCOUNT ON 12/0412022 BUT ITS NOT OPENING. AND ITS SHOWING

rediffmail
              Temporary Issue. Please try again later. [#5002}
              Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am not able to access my rediffmail account..I am getting the error of wrong password or wrong username..but i am very much sure about my username and password as it's my mostly used account..i reset the password again by forgot password still giving the message that the username and password combination doesn't match ..my email id is [protected]@rediffmail.[protected]@rediffmail.com..please let me know whts the problem..i have very important mails in that account..please help me to get out of this problem..

Rediff.com India — My Rediff Mail account of 21 years has been hacked

Hi, I am Sundar from Chennai. My email account of mine with RediffMail.com which is [protected]@rediffmail.com has become inaccessible since this morning. If I tried to use the forgot password it is showing some recovery email such as "p************[protected]@yahoo.com.kl" and mobile number such as "7*******77" which is in noway recognisable to me. I am in chennai and I think this .kl domain name belongs to some https://www.consumercomplaints.in/new_complaint/
                  [Ticket#[protected]] problem with settings Dear Sir, kindly look in the matter and resolve it . I am suffering a lot. Regards K. S. Gupta

From: Rediff Customer Support
                  Sent: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 14:00:05
                  To: "K. S. Gupta"
                  Subject: [Ticket#[protected]] problem with setting

in response to my following complaint sent repeatedly, I received every time a ticket. but no redressal.
                  Complaint...

Hi Team,

I am not able to see body of mail content. I am only able to see subject line of mail but not content. I need urgent help on this
                  Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I HAD ORDERED 10 KG MANGOES FROM ONLINE SHOP CALLED AS thefreshfruit.in on 05/04/2022, as advertised on rediff.com. Paid RS 649 online .no delivery as promised next day. the company consumer center no [protected] does not exist. this is clear online fraud.i am complaining to police cybercell....