Rediff.com India Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Jan 26, 2023
1972

File a complaint to Rediff.com India

Having problems with Rediff.com India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Rediff.com India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Rediff.com India

Rediff.com India Website

Rediff.com India Head Office Address

1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W)
Mumbai City District

Rediff.com India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 266 2333

View more phone numbers

Fax

Rediff.com India reviews & complaints(2546)

My rediff account is hacked and the hacker had changed all the information and security question.

my email id is [email protected]
pls contact on the alternate email id [protected]@gmail.com
my phone no., alternate email id, and security question are changed. pls help me recover my account as soon as possible.

request you to bring a 24 hrs customer service as these are the important matter and needs immediate attentions.what all information can be used by hacker is uncertain.

Hope you understand the concern and provide the help on top most priority.
Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I found that i am not able to login to my account avinashpatil.[protected]@rediffmail.com
    recovery mail is also different than i have entered

Rediff.com India — My rediff account is hacked

my email id is dinesh.shetty[protected]@rediffmail.com
      pls contact on the alternate email id: [protected]@gmail.com[protected]
      Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi I’m unable to access mails that I’ve received from my bank. The mails have not been deleted by me. I am unable to access, but 4 mails of my bank. How can this be resolved. I’ve had an account with Rediff since 2002. How can my mails automatically be deleted of 2005. When I see mails of 2005 in the sent box. I cannot access anything beyond 2008. Please kindly assist me in retrieving my data
        Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Rediff mail account is hacked. I added a two factor login to protect my account yesterday but today when I tried to login I realized my password has changed and the retrieval email ID is not mine. I have attached an image of the retrieval email. I faced a similar situation with my gmail id. Someone is impersonating me
          Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Team, some one has hacked my rediff mail box and has changed the password. I am not able to reset my password or send the code to my recovery mail id, since the passcode is not getting delivered and we have reached the maximum number of times an email can be sent.

Please note my Facebook account ha been hacked since its has the below mail as recovery mail ID and since my rediffmail is not accessable.
            I am unable to change my facebook password too.
            Its matter o[censored]rgency since some unwanted photos are getting uploaded in my facebook profile. Please do the needful asap.

mail ID: [protected]@rediffmail.com
            current recovery mail id is: keerthi.[protected]@yahoo.co.in

you can either change the recovery mail id to
            dinesh.[protected]@gmail.com ( my husbands email ID )
            Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi Team, the issue is still not resolved. Request you do to needful ASAP. still unable to reset the rediffmail password.
            Deepthi KS's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 29, 2023
            Hi Team, waiting for a response or update on the issue reported.

My rediff Mail ID is hacked & all my credential has been changed. My Mail id is [protected]@rediffmail.com.

Please restore the same and confirm by contacting on below details

Amit
              Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had recently reactivated my rediffmail account.. but still i cannot open many old emails... how can i open them

my email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com
                  pls contact on the alternate email id:[protected]@gmail.com
                  my phone no., alternate email id, and security question have all been changed.

pls help me recover my account as soon as
                  Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir my email id [protected]@rediffmail.com is showing temporary error #5002 please try after some time. This is happening since last 2 days. Kindly resolve my issue.
                    Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Cant access my rediffmail account. cant connect from morning. is there any problem.
                      Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been using rediffmail. com for the last 20 years. But this time, I am not able to open some of my emails which I need on an urgent basis. I request you kindly look into the matter and resolve it immediately...

Hello Team,
                          I am Atul Bhalchandra Pagar having email ID as atul.[protected]@rediffmail.com
                          Today I am unable to access the same. The message appeared as wrong username and wrong password. I tried multiple times by changing the password. But every time the same message appeared and I could not access my mail account.
                          Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Tanish Jain. My refiffmail account tanish.[protected]@rediffmail.com has been hacked. My alternate ID and phone anumber has also been changed so I am not even able to change password or even access my account. This alternate Id amd phone number was the same for last many years.
                            Please look into this urgently as all my financial details are on this account Id.
                            Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been using rediffmail.com for the last 20 years. But this time, I am not able to open some of my emails which I need on an urgent basis. I request you kindly look into the matter and resolve it immediately.

Respected Sir/Madam,

My name is Usha. I am not able to access my rediffmail account i.e usha.[protected]@rediffmail.com
                                I am getting error as "Temporary error occured[#5001], please try again."
                                i had created this mail id in 2015. Since few years I am not able to access it.
                                I have all my important data stored in it.
                                Please look into it and do the needful.

Thank you.
                                Usha
                                Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I AM GETTING A MSG THAT "..We are unable to process your request right now. Please try later." in lot of mail that i am trying to open.

my email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com
                                  Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My email hacked not allowing change password rediff.com not responding [protected]@svlengg.in since from one month unable resolve problem n poor response
                                    Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a free rediffmail user since year 2002. Recently I observed that some emails with attachments are not opening to me. My email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com.

Request authorities to resolve this asap as I have some important documents to be viewed and replied accordingly.
                                      Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rediffmail not able to login in the system