[Resolved]  Voter ID Card — NON ISSUANCE OF VOTER ID CARD

This is to bring your kind attention to the fact that myself DULAL CHANDRA ACHARYYA and my other family members are not getting the VITER ID CARD and yet not been included our names in the voter list.
Myself and other of my family members are permanantly residing in the premisses No- 2/72, TRIVENI NAGAR, MEERPUR CANTT, KANPUR-208004, U.P., INDIA. But, inspite of my several submission of VOTER ID issuance forms with other related papers, the ID issuance process has not been completed yet by your EFFICIENT / ACTIVE DEPARTMENT.
Evern, after severall reminders, none in your department is taking any action to comply the formalities.
In this connection, we would request you, pls. check the matter and do needfull to issue the same at an early date. Otherwise, pls. inform us, whether, we've to submit again the papers for complete the formalities ? If so, pls. send your official representative to our locality, where, you can find lot of peoples / elligible voters are harrassing regularly and not issuing he VOTER ID CARD in proper manner.

Pls. let us know the exact date & time of your representative's visit to our locality to my following addresses / telephone for update & regulairise the matter.

Your appropriate action will be highly appreciated.
Thanks & regards.

KANPUR-208004,
INDIA.
MOBILE- [protected]
TEL(R[protected]

Comments

Pls give me voter card

Thanking You.

Sandesh
my voter id is not avilable so i request that sugest me.

Election Commission of India [ECI]