Election Commission of India [ECI] Complaints & Reviews

2.3
Last updated Jan 31, 2023

File a complaint to Election Commission of India [ECI]

Having problems with Election Commission of India [ECI]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Election Commission of India [ECI] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Election Commission of India [ECI]

New Delhi District
Delhi

Election Commission of India [ECI] Phone Numbers

Fax

Election Commission of India [ECI] reviews & complaints(1407)

Dear Sir/madam,

I, applied for fresh voter ID and found my Voter ID number is NAV4402145 from the officials at Taluk office.

My complaint is

1. I not received Voter ID card yet and ultimately i found that my voter ID lost by the officials.

2. I found huge number of Voter ID cards which not been dispatched or delivered to Voters.

I, request to issue Voter ID by the authority and make sure all voter ID should be delivered to Voters.
Election Commission of India [ECI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have applied for form8 in https://www.nvsp.in 20days ago but my application status was not changing and BLO not appointed till now. is there any time frame for completing the process or not ? how many days or months/years do i need to wait ?

Error is been shown while submitting the form it's showing error six form

I had applied as new electrol with form 6 on 9 november 2022.
        my status is only showing form submitted, no blo appointed till 25 nov 2022.
        my reference id is OBV[protected].

kindly help to resolve as soon as possible

Hllo Garena
          Please Umsuspend my id
          I am not using hack
          My friend Using hack in my id

Please unsuspend My Id

I request You

My Free Fire Uid-[protected]

I, a resident of MSEB Colony, Airoli, Sector-20, would like to inform you that the number of stray dogs in our area (Colony and near MSLDC Office) has increased significantly and they pose a threat to all the societies nearby
            They bark all night long and bark n chase cars n bike riders for biting.
            So I would like you to kindly look into the matter n do the needful ASAP

I Shalini Sagar have give an application to update my voter id through nvsp portal by form 6 but it's now 21 days it's still the same, even now BLO is not appointed.

My track application status id is OTB[protected].

Kindly look into the matter and do the needful....

I am a retired Indian Air Force Officer, residing in Anna Nagar East Chennai. Iwas issued with voter id SRB0837096 and had voted in earlier elections. now I am unable to find my name electoral list. I don't know the reason. when I want to register afresh, it asks for the relative's name and Voter ID number residing in the same flat. as I am staying alone, I can't provide any such information. pls tell me how can I restore my voter id or get a new voter id.

Sharma emergency patient to mujhe Abhi Tak bad allot nahin kara do teen ghante Ho chuke hain

Sir/Madam

I request you to delete my SSC registration for some mistake . Unknowingly I wrote my 12th Roll number and passing year rather than 10th in the registration.
                  Therefore i request you to delete it so that I can re-register as I am willingly looking forward for exams

Your's faithfully

Name - SUPRIYA SHRESTHA
                  Email - [protected]@gmail.com
                  Phone - [protected]
                  User id - [protected]

I request you to help me fast because I am looking forward to a vacancy ending on 30/08/2022
                  Aug 28, 2022
                  No steps have been taken i ll myself rectify it in the time of correction by ssc

I have filled the form of bssc and make payment through Paytm . Rs 540 deducted from my bank account . But bssc is asking for payment again . Here is i am attaching the proof of payment . Please resolve the issue as soon possible.

I had filled sachivalaya sahayak form on 24th may 2022 via online medium through icici paymemt gateway scan and pay rs.540 got deducted from my bank account and stil bssc is asking for payment to be done once again. And my status of application is pending last date is 30th may for submission

Not received Aadhar after updating address. Application submitted on 5May.

I am Chandradev Kumar, s/o- Lakshmi Narayan Singh, Vill-Mahishi, Po-Mahishi, Ps-Bibhutipur, district- Samastipur, Bihar (848160). I had worked with
                          CSC in panchayat election duty for biomertic verification. I have done my work on time but still I hadn't got my payment and I have also work for another location (Basadhiya dalsinghsarai ) but I got only the amount Rs 400 for one day duty.(Nothing was provided like bus rent, no breakfast, no lunch,
                          internet also use from own phone for syncronisation the data to the server 400 is not enough amount).This is not as per Election commission guideline.
                          please look into this matter why worker got only 400.

As per last hope please help me out of this.

Name :- Chandradev Kumar
                          Contact no:- [protected], [protected]

My name is shubham giri, i am registering the form of ADVT.NO.-01/2022, my registration number is [[protected]], payment done via ICICI UPI (TRANSACTION I.D[protected]] 540 rupees deducted from my account on 13-May-2022 but application form is still asking for making the payment, status is pending. The last date of the vacancy is 15-May-2022. Please process for the refund. Please resolve my problem.

SHUBHAM GIRI

I have applied for replacement for voter card it always get rejected

Sir/Respected Madam,
                                I have applied for Voter ID on the website voterportal.eci.go.in on 14 Jan 2022 with Reference ID: OFX[protected].
                                It's been more than a month and yet my application has not progressed from the given stage - "Your application has been submitted and reference id assigned to you". The booth level officer is yet not assigned, kindly assign the BLO as soon as possible so that I can get my vote ID.
                                Thanks...
                                Dear sir/mam,
                                Feb 19, 2022
                                Updated by Anonymous0123
                                Dear sir/mam,
                                i am a voter from Punjab. here the Anganwadi worker were charging 20 rs. from each new voter to provide them their voter card which is completely false and illegal in nature. kindly do something to stop such kind of corrupted act. She has done such kind of acts many time. Before this she charges 100 rupees for eshram cards which was completely free of cost. She said that this is printing charges but.. printing charges were only 30 rupees. Many people of village also complain regarding rashan and other things. but no one take action due to fear. I want you to take any strict action against this. This complain is not resolved yet.

Am applying for ssc chsl 2021 and its showing invalid registration and password. Then i m clicking on reset password, but i m not receiving any otp. I want my updated registration no. And password.

Details are as follows:

Name - yogesh sahu
                                  Dob - 11/03/1999
                                  Mobile no. [protected]
                                  Email id - [protected]@gmail.com
                                  State - rajasthan

Please do the needful and provide me the username and password.

Thanking you,
                                  Yogesh Sahu

I am Jemima from Chennai. I have applied for a fresh Voter Id on the NVSP portal through form 6 on 26th of February, 2021. it has now been a year (Jan 31, 2022) and I still haven't received my Voter Id. The application status has also not been updated since the date on which I have applied. Kindly look into the matter and do the needful ASAP.

Reference No: OGR[protected]