Election Commission of India [ECI]

Fax:

Good

Election Commission of India [ECI] Complaints & Reviews

Respected sir,

I want to delete my old SSC registration because I have filled my educational details incorrectly and my limit of modification exceeded.
I want to make new registration to avail further opportunities.
So I request you to permanently delete my old registration as soon as possible.

Registered Email: [protected]@gmail.com
Registration ID: [protected]
Registered number: [protected]
Jul 27, 2021

Election Commission of India [ECI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My request for voter id replacement is approved but I have still not got the voter id
    Jul 22, 2021

Hello
      I am writing this just because I am now too much fed of the government employees !
      My Form number is - OND[protected]
      My application got approved about 40 to 45 days ago ! But still I had not got my voter ID delivered at my home!
      And when I try to contact BLO of my area whose name is mentioned on official Samastipur Bihar Site He always say that I am not your BLO !
      I tried to call ERO but he is not helping me anymore !
      So i request you to kindly solve my problem!
      Amartya Raj
      Jul 14, 2021

Our Applications nos Ref Id OOS[protected]
        & Ref Id OOS[protected]. was rejected saying incomplete
        1) what is...

Last year I applied for the new voter id. but till now I haven't received my voter id even after EPIC generation.
        Details are as follows:

Date of submission of my application :[protected]
        Epic no- SOA2859189

SO I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE RESOLVE THIS ISSUE AND ISSUE MY VOTER ID.
        May 29, 2021

Most respectfully I beg to say that I am the citizen of your area.
          I want to tell you that I live in...

The BLO of my village intentionally remove 250 adult voters from voter list to support their pradhan candidate. They added minor voters in voter list who are below age 18.

We believe the duty of BLO to maintains proper voter list and should not be biased.

The Responsibility of ECI is to conduct fair election but these kind of BLO is ruining the credibility of ECI.

We want strict action against both BLO.
          ECI must conduct open inquiry among villager in gram panchayat bhawan.
          They should be removed from their post as they are violating the rule of ECI.

ECI should appoint new BLO as per villagers conscent.

Village: Khanapur
          Black : Deegh
          Dist : Bhadohi

Regards.
          Khanapur cheated voters
          Apr 16, 2021

Apr 16, 2021
          Updated by Ansarialtaf5
          Is this a valid platform to raise a complaint

I have lost access to my registered e-mail ID and mobile number that I gave to you at the time of registration.
            So...

I submitted form 8 online twice through voter id app to get my late father's name rectified to " j v mahambre "; also submitted scanned copy of his original death certificate; but to no avail. Plz contact blo: sunil devidas more: mobile no: [protected] ;
            electoral roll registration officer: upendra tamore: ph no:[protected]
            dist. Election officer : rajesh j narvekar whose phone no:[protected]
            i stay in thane city & am under
            kopri-pachpakhadi assembly constituency. Plz help at the earliest.
            Apr 07, 2021

Respected Sir,
              Iam pc dileep and iam residing in Tamilnadu
              my daughter have applied for voter ID on september 2020 and the voter id has been updated and has been approved but still she did not get her Voter id card neither via post or anything
              the reference id ; ABQ2008936

Please see to the issue

Apr 06, 2021

I am from Tamilnadu. We had a bitter experience today. My wife's name is wrong in the electrol list which we noticed couple of days before. My wife's name is "Chitra" and my name is "Venkatasubramanian". Our constitution is sholinganallur, Chengalpattu, part number is 20 and Serial number this year is 51. 50 is my serial number. Her name is entered in the list as "Vijaya. D.S". We have the voter Id which we carried. Her photo on the electrol list and the voter Id matches but they are not allowing her to sign as Chitra and cast the vote since the name is not matching. We also carried other proofs like Aadhar, Ration card etc. They placed the ink before we notified this to them but didn't allow her to cast the vote.

I would like to raise the complaint that she didn't cast the vote due to this issue to avoid someone cast her vote on behalf of her proof.

Venkat
                Apr 06, 2021

It has been 10 years i am not able to vote as every time i apply i dont know what happens to my request.
                  This time i again tried online and status shows EPIC number generated and which means voters ID is issues i check at BBMP office he simply makes me wait for 45 mins 3 days and not even check anything. I dont know what to do.
                  Apr 03, 2021

Dear sir/madam I am balinder. My epic no is XYY1195767. I applied for voter card in November 2020. its march end but I haven't received my voter card. When I contacted my Booth level officer after checking online status he said that he is having no vote card. His name is Jai Kumar. I have been waiting for it for months. How much more time it will take to deliver. I am from haryana. Please look into it and help me.
                    Mar 29, 2021

I paid Rs.109 to get a voter id card online 2 and half years back. I have raised many complaints and so far all got closed...
                      I completed the payment for SSC MTS (Non-Technical) Examination on March 12th 2021, the money has been deducted from my account...

Respected sir
                      I was not aware that I already had registration ID on ssc so I filled my junior engineer 2020 form with new registration and when admit card wete released it showed cancellations of it due to multiple registration so sir I kindly request you to cancel my registration ID : [protected]
                      Name : jyoti yadav
                      And please allow registration ID : [protected] to remain active and please allow to me to give junior engineer paper .
                      Your faithfully
                      Jyoti yadav
                      Mar 13, 2021

My Voter id IFH1355578 has been removed from your database and now I am unable to use my vote
                        Mar 10, 2021

Ashwin Suresh
                          Boisar
                          I have applied for votor Id card in Feb 2020 but till now I didn't recieved...

Sir, I (along with my threee family member) had requested for change in address. Same is corrected. But uptill now, we had not received corrected EPIC. On Sunday, dt.[protected], election for Surat municipal is schedule. So please arrange to send us Our EPIC
                          1 Ambalal M Patel THP 4199378 (Surat, Gujarat)
                          2 Nilesh A Patel THP 4199352
                          3 Parul N Pate THP 4199477
                          4 Mangu A Patel THP 4199444
                          Feb 19, 2021

In 2019, I and my father Mohammad Sarwar submitted all my documents to Ajmeri Begum (BLO for part number 13, Linton street...