www.naaptol.com — Non receipt of product

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 SAMAR103
I have a complain regarding non receipt of a below mentioned product. I had placed an order online by using my credit card on 10th May 2011. The money was debited from my account however till today i havent received the product. It is a knee supplement for my mother who is suffering from knee pain. I saw the advertisement on Mumbai Mirror and i went to the website and placed an order hoping to receive the medicine in no less than a weeks time at the most.

The most upsetting experience has been the customer service part. When ever i call the customer service number mentioned on the website ([protected]) i always get the same information that the product has been shipped on the 17th of May and it will be delivered in a few working days, At first i thought that it defitinetly will take a few working days, however i havent got anything from them yet . It was orderedn in my sisters name so once she received an intimidation from the PO that a shipment has arrived. Then she went to collect the parcel, however she was told to pay the full amount. And when i called the customer service of Naaptol.com, they informed me not to pay the money because i had already made the payment. The representative from Naaptol told me to wait for few more days and it shall arrive.
Sir at this moment im highly frustrated having gone through all these mental harrassment. I have called innumerable times, had given feedback on their website, asked question from their website and all i get from them is ignorance, I think this is not the right way to treat a customer. I therefore would like to sue the company or ask for my money back and i deserve a fair compensation.

ORDER DETAILS :

Order Amount : 1399.00

Order Status : Order Shipped

S Amarjit Singha.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Number 11, Conopus, Kabra Galaxy Star-I CHS, Brahmand, Azad Nagar, Thane, Maharashtra, India - 400607
    www.naaptol.com - Non receipt of product