Naaptol Online Shopping Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Jan 31, 2023

File a complaint to Naaptol Online Shopping

Having problems with Naaptol Online Shopping?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Naaptol Online Shopping customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Naaptol Online Shopping

Naaptol Online Shopping Website

Naaptol Online Shopping Head Office Address

Number 11, Conopus, Kabra Galaxy Star-I CHS, Brahmand, Azad Nagar
Thane
Thane District

Naaptol Online Shopping Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Naaptol Online Shopping reviews & complaints(2303)

I received a letter and a scratch card allegedly from naaptol. It said that I have won Rs 7 lakh 50 thousand rupees.
It is hurtful that such scams take place till date.
I request the company to look into this matter and take strict actions against this fraud.
The data breach of highly unacceptable. How come my personal details such as my phone number and address reach the fraud people?
Naaptol Online Shopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that the documents i.e. letter and scratch card coupon received by you are completely fake and no such prize distribution has being organised by Naaptol Company.

That these documents are sent to you by people who are pretending to be from Naaptol Company and using its good will to lure people into depositing hefty amount of money in their bank accounts.

It is kindly requested do not provide any kind of financial or personal details to these fraudsters or give them any kind of money because it may lead to heavy financial loss to you.
@Team Naaptol

I have received a fake letter on 2-Jan-2023 from Naaptol Online Shopping Pvt. Ltd., city Tower complex, Sasithala Lane, Atghara, New Town, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700052
    mentioning the coupon has won 7.5 lacs and when called on the given no. They asked for the bank details and screenshot of coupon.
    Kindly look into this urgently.

PFA the photo of letter and the coupon.
    Its definitely a case of fraud.

Amar

@Team Naaptol

I got a registered post and a scratch card. I called the helpline number given in that letter and I gave 750 rs for releasing the check. Again they told to pay 22500. But we didn't paid that amount. I told to refund the amount that we already given. Now they are not responding to our calls. I lost money Please help me sir.
      contact details of amount paid
      vishwanath paswan
      helpline number mentioned in message- [protected]

This is to inform you that the amount which you had deposited that is in Fraudsters account not in Naaptol account.

One more thing we have to high lighted you that the named of persons for fraudulent activities are not in our organisation.

It is kindly requested do not provide any kind of financial or personal details to these fraudsters or further give them any kind of money because it may lead to heavy financial loss to you.

Request you to share the complete details which you have received from fraudsters at [protected]@naaptol.com so that we can investigate further.
      @Team Naaptol

Dear sir we got a letter by naptol they letter consist a scratch card suggesting us you win 750000 rupees. We pay the 7500. they demanded more but we not give them. They call many times and tell us it's real we are talking from naptol prize side.please sir help us.

@Team Naaptol

I ordered Ankle Length Sports Shoes (CS6) on 7th November and received on 12th Nov which was supposed to be deliver on 14th Nov. I was out of station and returned on 14th Nov. Now, when I checked the package, it was nearly unsealed. The product is inaccurate in terms of size. It didn't fit at all.

When I called the customer care, they disconnected the calls saying they can't help and suggested to throw it if I can't use it. This type of service and behavior is not tolerable at all. I ordered a product which is not fitting properly and complained them before 48 hours. Simply delays the resolution and cleared their hands out of the matter.

Initially I wanted to replace it with the perfect size but now after getting harassed, I want a resolution and I want my money to be refunded on the source account.
          Apologies from Naaptol!
          Request you to kindly share order id and your register contact details at backoffice.[protected]@naaptol.com so that we can retrieve your details and respond to your query.
          swapnillaha's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 16, 2022
          Order ID of the product is 101543950
          swapnillaha's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 16, 2022
          Order ID : 101543950
          swapnillaha's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 18, 2022
          I hope you are looking into the issue because I haven't received any call till now.
          Reach out to me at +919804155935
          It has been 2 weeks since I posted this complaint and no action is taken yet. I don't have any option other than dumping the product which was mentioned by the customer care executive. This is not at all acceptable. It seems Naaptol is a big scam. I could not find a bit of accountability or any cooperation from them. The behavior was intolerable. I understood no one is going to take care of the issue which brings me to one last step against this simple issue. If I don't see any action taken in next 2 days, I am simply going to take this matter to Consumer forum court.

My parents got a Registered letter from Naaptol, saying that they have won 1St prize in Lucky draw scratch and win.
            Mahindra car.
            I just want to whether this is scam

@Tram Naaptol

Naaptol Online Shopping — 5 bedsheet and blanket

I bought my product on 14 nov 2022 and i got it on 20 nov i pay it by cash of 1999. my product is torn as well as 2 pillow cover is missing, quality is not good... i want my refund...
              I ordered 5 bedsheet and 5 blanket on 14/10/2022...i got my product on 20/10/2022 ..1 of the bedsheet is torn and 2 pillowcover is missing, quality is so bad.. plz refund my money i bought it for 1999rupees.

Naaptol Online Shopping — Naaptol lucky draw scam

My sister got a lucky draw coupon and it showed like you won 12, 50, 000 and now they are telling pay 12500 to release your amount and share the adhar and pan details seriously im thinking its fake it should be corrected these scams must be stopped please help....

I have tried too many calls to naaptol, but no one is answering about getting refund of a product in cash or by cheque.. I want my money in cash or cheque
                Now they are not receiving my call...it's not a good thing

Naaptol Online Shopping — Lucky draw game

Im sonia today I have a call from naaptol they told me that I got selected first frize on a game and that's price money is 7, 80, 000
                  Then they asked me to pay registration fees, and then GST fees I paid total 22, 000
                  Then I realized and I told them to cancel the transaction but they don't and I asked to refund my money but they don't plz plz do something 🙏🙏🙏take some action...
                  Water gun as suplied on 8 /10 /2022 as not a pressure it's returns amount not send asked other products advised
                  [protected]@Naaptol

Coupan scratched and won 13.5 lakhs inr to confirm the process i called at naaptol and they told that its a scam...

Naaptol Online Shopping — Product not delivered on given date.

Order no :99761080 Expected delivery date was 17 September. than 23 rd september now telling for 26 September so I wants to cancel my product no :99761080. Please refund online transition amount.Thank you ....
                    Respected sir,

I have received a speed post named naaptol.i want to confirm it is real or fake. Recieved letter and card as shown below...

Naaptol Online Shopping — Regarding scratch and win prizes

Sir, 1, are you celebrating any birthday celebrations, 2, conducting any lucky draw contest, 3, is this your help line number.[protected], 4.is this your what's app no[protected]...

Recently We had ordered 8 bed sheets worth 300 plus each but they had send us very poor quality cheap material .

We had received good quality with same design two years back so only booked again for a gifting purpose but this time they cheated on the quality. they had sent us duplicate sheets.
                    We have received this on August 25 2022 .

I had to order three four time to get this since the order was getting cancelled/ rejected, if they were out of stock they could have let us know instead sending this low quality product. I came to know this now because I gifted this to my mom, informed me this ; its absorbing the moist and bed is getting wet. the material is too bad for using.

I want good quality sheets, easy to wash and long lasting, which will not shrink or they have to repay my money with delivery charge rupees 400.

Please help me and return my money 2400 Plus 400 delivery charge

We received Naaptol Scratch and WIn Coupon for Mahindra XUV and some cash prize

@Team Naaptol

I have ordered three products on 17 Aug 2022 through naaptol. The products were damaged and not useful and entirely different from what it was shown in the add and lowest quality.They are totally foling the buyers. So please give my money back.

Order No. 99087399
                        Order cost: 1398
                        Order Total: 1099
                        Apologies from Naaptol!
                        Our customer care executive will get in touch with you within 24 hours and address your issue with the right resolution which would be up to the mark of your satisfaction.
                        [protected]@Naaptol
                        They have already said that two days back.

I want full refund for the product.

Naaptol Online Shopping — Lucky Draw - Scratch and Win - Speed post letter - fraud

Received speed post from M/s G.K. Enterprise, 7/A Gobind Chandra Dhar Lane, Kolkata - 700001, mentioning that Naaptol online shopping pvt ltd has selected me in a random lucky draw contest and sent a scratch card which reveals an amount of 15.5 Lakhs. They asked for bank account details and mentioned that all taxes and charges should be paid by me. i immediately knew that it is a fraud and looked up for reviews online and i see many have...