Naaptol Online Shopping Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Dec 2, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Naaptol Online Shopping

Having problems with Naaptol Online Shopping?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Naaptol Online Shopping customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Naaptol Online Shopping reviews & complaints (2223)

We have received the letter & scratch card from the company on the address from the post office....
I can purchase a body fitness belt in Rs 600.The belt is too small and I can return itIt is also defactive.It can return andand get me my money.
Naaptol Online Shopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apologies from Naaptol!
Request you to kindly share order id and your register contact details at backoffice.[protected]@naaptol.com so that we can retrieve your details and respond to your query.
[protected]@Naaptol

Any customer your typing 24 hours available...
    They issuing festival offer for claiming cash prize and messaging gst/ tds for claiming not deducting prize amount send prize...
    My product is not deliver please my refund your money...

Kindly take prompt measure as these fraud letters are using naaptol company name to cheat people.
    Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that the documents i.e. letter and scratch card coupon received by you are completely fake and no such prize distribution has being organised by Naaptol Company.

That these documents are sent to you by people who are pretending to be from Naaptol Company and using its good will to lure people into depositing hefty amount of money in their bank accounts.

It is kindly requested do not provide any kind of financial or personal details to these fraudsters or give them any kind of money because it may lead to heavy financial loss to you.
    [protected]@Naaptol

I have received letter & scratch card by speed post on 23.11.21 and whatsup call and chat from Mr. Sanjeev Kumar - [protected]...
      Even I got a post and a scratch card from naaptol +admonz saying I have won a car worth rs 8, 80, 000/- and asking for account...
      I purchased a set of kitchen ware which was very low quality so I returned it. The customer care were not helpful as one said...
      I want to cancel my order booked with name Mina Gobind Rao and order no. is 89520348 and i have also complaint in the naaptol...

I was recently courier to my home address a NAAPTOL Scratch card, worth LAKHS. Clearly this looks like a fraud, add they would certainly be asking to pay the tax and regulatery fees to be paid well in advance, as duly stated on the scratch coupon.

We want the company, to publicly acknowledge this as FRAUD, save respond affirmatively on this data breach.

How can our personal data, available only with Naaptol is being shared with these Spammers, who are using company logo and address to hoodwink ?!

The company should be held responsible for this breach of trust.

I am Shweta Vajale,

I have ordered 3 Compartment tiffin from Naaptol on 18/10/2021 but they are not helping...
        My Order No:[protected] of 8 bed sheets & when i received my order and checked. bedsheet size is small, but when i call...

Want to cancel my order no.89295283
        Apologies from Naaptol!
        Our customer care executive will get in touch with you within 24 hours and address your issue with the right resolution which would be up to the mark of your satisfaction.
        [protected]@Naaptol

Alla calling me dal uk how to make a difference between me dal

Naaptol Online Shopping — Scratch and win card

A coupon which is said to be a scratch and win card along with it there is a form ref.no . nt258. It was written 'you won...

Please clear that any lucky drow concert in naaptol. Because we received a letter and redemption code. Is it fraud or not
            Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that the documents received by you are completely fake and no such prize distribution has being organised by Naaptol Company.

[protected]@Naaptol

Naaptol Online Shopping — My voucher is expired ,5 days above,not informed for me

My voucher is expired on before 5days, IAM not got any expired information massage or mail please solve it
              NTCVNYYF5Sbr...
              We ordered bed sheets whose quality is terrible. Now we are following up with naaptol for the last 10 days but they are not responding.
              Our money is stuck.
              We ordered with the condition that if we do not like the product they will refund our money
              [protected]@Naaptol

I bought bedsheets but its small in size they are just postponed again & again my money transaction😡😡😡😡😡