Naaptol Online Shopping Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated May 14, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Naaptol Online Shopping

Having problems with Naaptol Online Shopping?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Naaptol Online Shopping customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Naaptol Online Shopping

Naaptol Online Shopping Website

Naaptol Online Shopping Head Office Address

Number 11, Conopus, Kabra Galaxy Star-I CHS, Brahmand, Azad Nagar
Thane
Thane District

Naaptol Online Shopping Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Naaptol Online Shopping reviews & complaints(2266)

Naaptol Online Shopping send me a massage and post and Said you won 11, 50, 000. And he ask a details of me and said to deposit to 11, 500 and again he said to deposit to 34, 000 for TDS Tax on withdrawal your 11, 50, 000, and what we do now, I lost already 11, 500...
I've received a scratch&win coupon along with a description letter saying that i've won KIA SELTOS as part of the 13th anniversary celebrations of naaptol online shopping services pvt. Ltd. The registered speed post letter saying that i've to contact the given number to redeem the bagged price and to pay the 4%tax in advance.Address given in the said offer letter and the sender address of the cover are different
Address given in theoffer...
Hello !

My name is Kumar Gaurav

I ordered a product on 17th April 2022 named 10 Pcs Stainless Colored Handi Set. The prodect has been delivered on 21st of April 2022. I paid the money to delivery boy via (COD) hand to hand. Which was 800 rupess. But the quality of the product was unsatisfied. That's why i returned the product on 22nd of April.

It's been over a week but i didn't get any payment...
Ive got an envelope from Naaptol that indicates it's giving such amount to few consumers for celebrating their 12th birth day..so I've searched about that in online..it says no contest announcement from their official page..but I've fill ed form and sent to their whatsapp number [protected]... but now I got some scare about my bank details and Aadhar number sent to their whatsapp number..so please register this complaint and take quick action...
I got a letter from naaptol online shopping that i have received 980000rs scratch card coupon...and i calles the helpline number and they ask me to pay 4550rs as TDS fee and again they ask me to pay 18800rs as RBI fee... totally i paid 23350rs and i got scammed by this naaptol online shopping... please some help me...
I want to return my product 7 Pcs Fridge Cover Set...
I’ve ordered T-shirt from Naaptol which is totally different product from the one I’ve ordered, returned the product next day of delivery and it’s been 1 week have not received my refund.
Please help..
Naaptol Online Shopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apologies from Naaptol!
Request you to kindly share order id and your register contact details at backoffice.[protected]@naaptol.com so that we can retrieve your details and respond to your query.
[protected]@Naaptol

Received this by post stating that Naaptol has organized a Random lucky draw contest on the occasion of its 12th Anniversary celebration and claiming that Im the winner, wining cash prize of Rs. 6, 50, 000.
    Later it was mentioned that as this is internal initiative of the company and soley meant for promotional purposes, hence prize related details will be available on given helpline number : +91 [protected]. And asked not to contact...
    I have received a scratch and win card of 14 lakhs 80 thousand rupees and I have transferred 2.5 lakhs of amount to d company in d name of tax, gst and noc .now day are not returning my amount and demanding for more money from me.
    Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that the documents received by you are completely fake and no such prize distribution has being organised by Naaptol Company.

That these documents are sent to you by people who are pretending to be from Naaptol Company and using its good will to lure people into depositing hefty amount of money in their bank accounts.

It is kindly requested do not provide any kind of financial or personal details to these fraudsters or give them any kind of money because it may lead to heavy financial loss to you.
    @Teaam Naaptol

I had received a letter of lucky draw by speed post and I had won d amount of 14 lakhs 80 thousand ...I have paid 2.5 lakhs till now in d name of tax, gst n noc. But now day are saying ur money has doubled n day are not paying my prize amount also .now day are demanding for 5 lakhs to pay .. dis is totally fraud
      Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that the documents i.e. letter and scratch card coupon received by you are completely fake and no such prize distribution has being organised by Naaptol Company.

@Team Naaptol

@Team Naaptol

I have booked product code 8957 dt. 21.02.2022 and payment also done thru rozorpay software pvt. Ltd., rs. 700/-. But till date i have not received product and not refunded the amount
        [protected]@Naaptol

Naaptol Online Shopping — Not Delivered my product neither they gave me refund back

Product Name :Pick Any 1 Stylish Night Suit by Vrindam Creations (1NS1)
          Track your order at http://nptl.in/tr/o/PMDkyNjI3GNjUxVA==H

I have ordered a product which was defective, upon complaining they gave a cash voucher of Rs.500 and said to utilize the same to order some thing else and will adjust Rs.500 in the same. I order a new product on which Rs.500 got adjusted and i was supposed to pay Rs.200/- at the time of...
          They sent me a speed post and called me and told that i won 13 lakhs 50 thousand told me according to your gournment rule in 13 lakhs 50 thousand pay 1 persent mean 13thousand 5hundred after that bye bye...

I got a naaptol scratch &win coupen
          Cash price 750000
          This is real or fake
          Please help me

Naaptol Online Shopping — Induction cookware and jeans pants

Jan 12 th 2022 we ordered induction cook ware found defective @ the time of delivery, and we raised the compliant against the product to naaptol and naaptol suggested to buy other product, We ordered Jeans pants, Even those found defective, Feb 9th 2022, we raised the compliant against it and we are keep calling to naaptol customer care, till now they are giving only tentative dates and not the solution

Ofice Address of Naaptol...
            We have received the money voucher from the Naaptol claiming we have selected for the lucky and we were asked to pay the money and we had paid around 70K to them its been almost two years but we didn't receive any further details from they were saying you will get and all
            Dear Customer,

Further request you to share the complete details which you have received from fraudsters at [protected]@naaptol.com so that we can investigate further.
            [protected]@Naaptol

I have received 13th anniversary lucky coupns by post scratch coupon code i have win kia car but he say ing delivered car but chars apppied paying money

[protected]@Naaptol

We have ordered a product thru Napptol a few months back and received the item also.
                Basis the address given, we have received a letter from Napptol stating we have won prize money and asking to pay the gift tax which we have paid also. Later they have asked to remit more money as central government tax. When we had a doubt and checked the source and understand its a fraud. We have stopped making more money and asked to reimburse...

Tambling tank is not good as shown in their tv programme it is even not working and they didn't refund my money basically they are doing a fraud with consumers by sending cheap and low grade product and not giving refu d
                [protected]@Naaptol

Hi have order ikall mobile from company. But I have received defective mobile. After lots of call/followup they replace the mobile and again i have received defective mobile. Now company is saying they will not refund and asking to contact ikall company.

I want refund of my Rs. 1400.

Bhag Singh...