Yamaha — Delayed Delivery of R15 v2 motogp edition (white-blue)

West Bengal, India
 Dibyajyoti_Das
hi,

I booked a r15 version 2 motogp edition (white-blue) in Glory Enterprise (3, Taldanga Saw Mill, G T Road, Chinsurah Bazar, Hooghly, West bengal 712101) on 13th july 2013. They took rs. 20000/- as booking amount where all other showrooms in Kolkata takes only rs. 5000/-. The showroom guys told me that they will get the bike within 3-4 days. But I insisted to take the delivery on 31st july 2013 and they assured me that there will not be any problem. But when I called them around 29th july they told that the bike will not be delivered on time and i will get the bike on 7th august,2013. They told me on 6th august that my bike is on the way and i will get the bike on 10th August . But on 10th august, they told that company had not sent the bike and i will have to wait for 15 more days. also they are trying to convince me to consider other colors as according to them company is not sending motogo edition.
I never expected this kind of confusing and frustrated experience from a well reputed company like Yamaha. I am also very much worried whether I will get the bike at all.
So it is my humble request to Yamaha to look into this matter so that i can get my bike without any further hassle.Otherwise I will not have any other option but to opt for other brands other than Yamaha.

Dibyajyoti Das

Comments

Yamaha — New bike delivery

hi

I had booked a Yahama fazer on 31st July and have still not got it and when I booked they said its a 10 day waiting the showroom person keeps saying that yamaha has not sent the delivery this is a poor service and I am disappointed as a first time buyer. I would want interest to be paid by the company for this delay for the downpaymnet i have paid.
Dear Sir.

As per the telecom there is no such issue from your side .We thank you for providing your valuable feedback.

Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201306
    Yamaha - Delayed Delivery of R15 v2 motogp edition (white-blue)