Yamaha Motor India
India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd.

Yamaha Motor India Customer Care

Uttar Pradesh
India - 201306

Awesome

Yamaha Motor India Complaints & Reviews

I am Vikas Nagri My complaint is that I had purchased Yamaha-FZS from your authorised dealer Royal Motors Jammu, J&K on 19/10/2020 at the time of delivery no body discussed about the delivery schedule and for the past 6 to 7 of purchase no one has approached or contacted for free services now due to pandemic Covid 19 lockdown for the past 2 or 3 months the running of the bike is low most of the time it remained idle now the position is such his ignition is not starting I tried to contact the dealer but with no response whose details are as under:
Dealer : ROYAL MOTORS Jammu
Invoice No : 2994
Model: Yamaha FZS
Name : Rekha Nagri
Chassis No : ME1RG6629L0073594
Engine No : GEN5E0069943

As a brand image they are using the name of YAMAHA early respose is appreciated.

Vikas Nagri

M - [protected]
Email : [protected]@rediffmail.com
Jun 18, 2021

Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear
    My Name is Aravindan R R owner of Yamaha MT15 since 2019 July. ABS not working from Feb last week onwards: I have called your authorized service centers multiple times for the new part. On their point, the MC kit is defective at the beginning. But after that, they asked me to change the whole ABS, and they said my warranty is collapsed due to the service late. Since I'm a healthcare worker in a pandemic situation i have a lot of restrictions to travel. However, i have informed the service center through a phone call. But now they asked me to charge the ABS cost as well as the service charge.

I accepted that i was late, but please consider this pandemic situation replace with new spare part at the free of cost
    Jun 17, 2021

Dear Aravindan,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.
    We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com, so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
    Address (if possible)
    You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected], Monday to Saturday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Team Yamaha

I have bought R15 V3 in Mar 2021 @ Pollachi - Just crossed 1500 Kms but everyday while driving it stop immediately. Re-starting take some time and get stopped all the time during running. This issue happens everyday and it stop in traffic or while crossing road which is very dangerous which is why most of the times I dont take for long drives because of this issue. Better you could provide replacement of vehicle as I am not ready to drive vehicle with issue
      Jun 10, 2021

I would like to complaint about the experience in showroom when I bought the vehicle and upto now it's 10 months nothing changed. At the time of purchase I booked the vehicle at 123000 and at the time of purchase they took 125000 and they promised to give me accessories but not gave them, whenever I went to showroom for accessories or spares they don't have the most common parts also they didn't even gave me the helmet they supposed to give me, insted took 200 from me and gave Scooty helmet, and the service technician always asks for extra money otherwise they don't give the bike
        Jun 10, 2021

I have purchased R15v3 on June 2020 from Shinrai Yamaha Kochi. (Vehicle no KL34G3535 ). It met an accident on 11 March 2021and the same day we brought the vehicle to the showroom for repair. Till now the vehicle was in the showroom saying that there is delay dueto non availability of spares. Please do the needful.
          Jun 08, 2021

Please help my complaint issue and call me back my bike fz v3 new model
            Jun 06, 2021

I given my bike for engine issues rectification purpose .already it’s 2 months completed but the VAISHNAVI AUTOMOBILES dealer (dealer location atchutapuram, vishakapatnam .531011)not responding so plz do need full
              Jun 04, 2021

In rain or clouds times bike is automatically off . After some time again start but again off.
                Jun 02, 2021

I booked yamaha FZ v3 at Mayladuthuraii ROYAL MOTORS on 19.04.2021..but till now bike is not delivered.
                  May 27, 2021

Dear Pradeep,

Team Yamaha

As in online sites such as bike dekhko.com . Bike walk.com.. there the on road price is showing 1, 64, 000 where as in our Asansol show vr enterprise they are telling that everywhere the price of mt is 1, 80, 000..but in online the road price is only 1, 64, 000.. I am very much disappointed.
                    May 25, 2021

Dear Ayaan Nandi,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.
                    We request you to please share your contact details with us to assist you further.

Team Yamaha India

I have purchased yamaha RayZR from sai kripa showroom deoghar jharkhand on 2nd december 2020 and they havent given me RC Card and haven't registered my vehicle yet and I think that they are not in the mood of giving me because they have done some fraud to me.
                      May 21, 2021

Krishnagar
                        Nadia 741101
                        May 19, 2021

I bought mt 15 in 2019 i face air Leakage problem in rear tyre
                          Nd there is no puncture in rear tyre so
                          May 11, 2021

Dear Sharan088,

Please contact authorized dealer to address your concern.

For further assistance, we request you to kindly contact our Customer care at Toll Free Number[protected].

Team Yamaha India

My wife have lost her vehicle registration copy for TN14H3477. However vehicle was sold by her brother without RC documents, what procedure to be followed to avoid problems in future.
                            May 09, 2021

Dear Ezhil12,

Please contact authorized dealer to address your concern.

Team Yamaha India

I have face with my FZS V3 BS4 model tank side panel problem, the clip break after few months of bike purchase.
                              And the tank is temporary stick by feviquick.
                              May 08, 2021

Dear Kishor Chopde,

Subject: Brake Squeaking Sound
                                Dear sir/madam I'm writing to complain about the inadequate and unsatisfactory service....
                                Dear Concern Team

This is to inform you that i have purchase a vehicle from M/S Sai Kripa Deoghar Jharkhand...
                                Subject - New bike self start unit spoiled within 06 months of purchase i need replacement.
                                I have raised this complaint...
                                I have raised this complaint...

This is my third yamaha two wheeler ray scooter, i bought in 2016, in one service, the job card writer told me to repair the handle, i my handle ok, but i agreed as they better know, changed the barring, after that problem arises. there sound in front when i turn scooter, then i checked to agency, they tight it, then another problem arises, as i drive the scooter drag to one side, again i complaint, why they do not repair it properly, the problem exist stil, i am fed up, i am now decided to sell the scooter, and never again buy yamaha
                                May 02, 2021