Yamaha Motor India Customer Care
India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd.
2049

Yamaha Motor India Customer Care

India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookYoutube
Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar
Noida
Gautam Buddh Nagar District
Uttar Pradesh
India - 201306

2049
Good

Yamaha Motor India related photos (574)

Yamaha Motor India Complaints & Reviews

mosin Hawaldar on Jul 11, 2020
I bought my yamaha fzs just 6 month agao but the only problem is that the soft compound rear tyre becomes really prone to punctures when driven on typical Indian roads. No wonder almost every FZ owner complains about at least 2 punctures in a month. i have spent almost 1000+ money to repair puncture. Worst tyre provide by the compny.

[Jul 11, 2020] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Anubhab Das on Jul 9, 2020
    I own a yamaha fzs v3 from 19th february, 2019.
    I have final free servicing in lockdown period.
    I have completed that on time. But that day they were unable to check my fi due to their connectivity issue in system, and ask me to come after few days to check that fi.
    Today i went to the baruipur autostar yamaha.
    I haven't got any issue with my odometer console.
    But after servicing, it was displaying error.
    I have complained to service manager but he didn't pay heed to my complain.
    He should be guilty, i have given them my bike in good condition but they somehow did something wrong to my bike and now they are not ready to take that responsibility.

[Jul 09, 2020] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret for the inconvenience caused.
    We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com, so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
    Address (if possible)
    You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Sayan Bhandari on Jul 4, 2020
      I am facing big issue with my yamaha fz 25 it's not getting start light in display is available, indicators glowing, horn working but self not working, on pressing self start, one annoying sound comes and display gets off and bike doesn't gets started,
      My bike is 11 months old, and this issue occurs in rainy season

[Jul 04, 2020] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Sayan,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.
      Please click here https://www.yamaha-motor-india.com/network-search.html to find your nearest dealer to get the issue fix.
      We request you to contact your dealership before visiting.

For further assistance, we request you to kindly contact our Customer care at Toll Free Number[protected].

Team Yamaha India
      Dear Sayan,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.
      We request you to contact your dealership before visiting.

Team Yamaha India

Nitin Ji Shrivastav on Jul 2, 2020
        It is intimated that servicing quality given by m/s ambuj servicing centre patparganj is so poor that they are not bothered about cleaning scooter from inside.

poor quality of servicing by ambuj servicing centre
        poor quality of servicing by ambuj servicing centre

[Jul 02, 2020] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Nitin,

Varun Kumar Sahu on Jul 1, 2020
          Dear sir, i have gladiator model, in january at shail service center l found some issu on engine so they work mins complete work on engine cost around 8000 a few day later sume issu on clutch plate that time they resove some how today during servicing l told them to change both break shoe one of their colleg call me and told clutch plet issu cost around 3 to 4 thousand i denaid to work on that but he tried to force but after payment i ask about that they completly denaid they told me no issu on clutch plate but work they didi was hilarious when l got my bike break bolt coming out and they charg more then 150 and i found mud all around after complaning nothing they have done even missbehavig with me not a single issu resolve properly unprofessional mechanic are their ii found complete waist of my money.

[Jul 01, 2020] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yamaha Motor India — Old battery provided by yamaha

Vinayak0809 on Jul 1, 2020
            Dear sir, I brought my Yamaha fz 1.6 on 13 march 2019. Day one am facing problem with my bike didn't work self start properly...am...

Yamaha Motor India — Worst Service from Panache Enterprises Marathahalli

[email protected] on Jul 1, 2020

I have given my FZ v2 for service in Panache Enterprises Marathahalli on 20th of March 2020 just some...

social activities on Jun 27, 2020
            The showroom of yamaha sasaram. (Located in rohtas bihar) the showroom owner is continuously committing fraud in the town from its customers. They are taking ten thousand to fifty thousand more than of the value fixed by the company from its customers on every bike. Every time from 2 years the same fraud is been seen in the town. Nobody from yamaha is taking the matter seriously. That why as a responsible citizen of society i am here to raise my concerns about the company. The owner every time how solved the matter by returning back the money to whom they are known of the fraud or fight back from him. The company should take some action in some weeks either. I will file a case of fraud in the consumer court and nclt for the fraud. They are enough evidence about him on me to take a good amount of compensation from the company. Sunanda yahama sasaram pin code 821115.

[Jun 27, 2020] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vîćțøř Vïjãý Vķ on Jun 25, 2020
              We came to service our yamaha ray to kanmani moto bikes yamaha dindigul on 25/06/2020. But the staffs are talking irresponsibly that vehicle will be given after 10 days only that too it is not safe to leave as there are rats in the service station we came 30 kms long and hot disappointment. Action should be taken on staffs

[Jun 25, 2020] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Yamaha Motor India — Service related

Surendarssm on Jun 20, 2020
                I buy yamaha cygnus alpha in s. S. Agency, namakkal., tamilnadu., registered on 25th jan 2019... I paid ready cash 82000 rs...
                Complaint category Other

Yamaha Motor India — Bike performance is very poor in one year

Kumarvk on Jun 6, 2020
                महाशय
                निवेदन पूर्वक कहना चाहता हूं कि मैंने...

Yamaha Motor India — no proper service for paid service. [Resolved]

Photo Monsters on Jun 5, 2020
                I was been to bommanahalli yamaha showroom service center for service. Total bill was ₹-1000
                It include only gear...

Rahu6640 on Jun 5, 2020
                I went to vishwakarma auto yamaha showroom, kangra for servicing my r15 v2. When servicing they said if any part get damaged then the agency is not liable for that. So question raises here is that, then why should i opt for an authorized agency for servicing if they not held responsible. What kind of service, yamaha kind of big brand promise to provide. It was pathetic to see such kind of terms and condition.

[Jun 05, 2020] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yamaha Motor India — Bike servicing not well properly

Kumarvk on Jun 2, 2020
                  महाशय
                  निवेदन पूर्वक कहना चाहता हूं कि मैंने...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Machindra Mohate on May 25, 2020
                  I'm using yamaha fz 3.0 from last 7 months. The fibre/plastic they have used for this bike is very bad quality. Currently it's coming out from each part of bike. Mostly fuel tank fiber/plastic and side guards. Also colouring is not at all good. I'm not sure which color they have used.

Please don't buy this bike. It's waste of money!

If required i will share the photos of my bike.

[May 25, 2020] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Himansu9437 on May 24, 2020
                    Dear sir
                    I sri jitendra kumar dash, at/po-baulabandha, dist-khordha, odisha, pin-752034
                    I am parcheging a vehicle in 2016, name-yamaha saluto (125) from balugaon - yamaha showroom dist-khordha, odisha but my saluto clatch housing part is broken so i had given this vehicle for repair in our nearest yamaha showroom date-15/05/2020, addres-at/po-chandpur, dist-nayagarh, odisha,
                    The balugaon & chandpur showroom owner misbehave with me and said if you collect this spare parts from any where then we will repair your vehicle otherwise we have not provide you service. So what can i do? Please suggest me and i request you to please solve my problem as soon as possible.

Thanking you.
                    Costemer mobile no - [protected], [protected]

[May 24, 2020] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Honey Riderz on May 24, 2020
                      Spare part bharat trading company gorakhpur not available please provide my spare part

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Nalin Arora on May 23, 2020
                        I have used bikes and cars of many companies but yahama...
                        Service centres of yahama are mess i was having problem with self start in my fzs v3.0 i reached there and waited for more than 3 hrs just because of a loose wire all of them were talking to each other rather than doing work and my bike is now also in the same condition after coming back. No checking by their sides. We can give f grade to this service centre. Washing of my bike is done twice because they don't did it once they only threw water on it.in this time of lockdown and virus ki spreading through out the world i have to tell them 6 times yes 6 times to sanitize my bike after then also the handle grip was sanitize without a cloth it was done with a hand. No proper checking of bikes there is no mean to open these services centres they can also lead to disease to customers.. Many have bought it because i told them further there is no chance that i would recommend yahama bikes to anyone. I have deal with honda, bajaj, royal enfield but from last 2 services too got no satisfaction from this company...
                        I will too further complaint and try to shut down this service centre because this is of no use and maybe there is a 99% chance of spreading of corona virus from this service centre they do not sanitize anything just opened here to stole your money so from today "boycott yahama"
                        Not only about sector 14 gurgaon service centre sector 10a khandsa road gurgaon which is closed in lockdown is of no use they want money and don't work

[May 23, 2020] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Vijayprasanth on May 15, 2020
                          Engine vibrate and sound please solve my problem shortly...i get my verson3 more problems is occur plz solved uickly

Yamaha Motor India — new fascino starting issue

Harish singh Koshyari on May 8, 2020
                            I bought yamaha fascino in june 19, from march20 onward it started problem while starting from both kick and self. I contacted...

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
                            Gadget Villas.com
                            Fradulent issue.
                            (3 minutes ago)
                            Flipkart
                            pulse dal received defective from flipkart
                            (5 minutes ago)
                            North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL]
                            Wrong billing for the month of July, 2020
                            (9 minutes ago)
                            Formfilling
                            Fake company
                            (15 minutes ago)
                            Xpressbees Logistics
                            Product not received but marked as delivered in track