Yamaha Motor India Complaints & Reviews

3.9
Last updated May 18, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Yamaha Motor India

Having problems with Yamaha Motor India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Yamaha Motor India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Yamaha Motor India

201306

Yamaha Motor India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 420 1600

Yamaha Motor India reviews & complaints(2910)

Poor service
May 18, 2022
resolved
Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Battery problem

I bought my bike FZ S V3 on 7th April 2022 on full cash. They told me the Number plate will come in 15 days.
      When I went to service center for my first service on 26 April at 9:30(opening time), No one was there. They came at 11 pm. I was waiting for 1:30 hours. After my bike service, I asked them to give my service bill and RSA bill, they denied and said "Your bike is not approved yet because on 26th April I didn't got my number...
      Required noc for selling my motorcycle against this loan no- TW010INR00780422....
      I have bought the scooter on Oct21 at Walter's yamaha, and service history maintained properly, now I am facing engine abnormal noise scooter is under the warranty period.

However Walter's yamaha didn't atten my vehicle, they having business ego between the dealers

This is consumer fraudual activities Yamaha doing with the help of authorized dealers.

Kindly help us to get reslove my issue
      br...
      I have Problem on racer kit from my bike, Recently have changed new one but within 1 month, it makes problem on Same Part and Recently i have adjusted through showroom but My problem haven't resolved kindly make it resolve Yamaha! I'm the Genuine fan far Yamaha! Those services qualities making disappointing me a lot!...

I was ordered Yamaha Mt 15 V2 matalic black 🖤..i was ordered since 2 weeks ago...they till not responding... location Andra Pradesh, guntur, anapurna motors...

Respected sir/madam,
        I am swagath s and i am a costumer of your yamaha mt 15 BS6. I have bought this from yamaha karthik motors punalur.
        My regn.no KL25 P 9102 and the chassis no ME1RG681AM0079338. engine no G3N4E0219687.i have bought this within 7 months. I am faceing a serious issues for the vehicle because most of the parts are rusting badly evn the chassis also I have gone to the showroom they are saving it's my own fault. I am sure that i haven't ride this on salty place I am faceing this problm after the second service from GEORGE MAIJO INDUSTRIES PVT LTD, ANAND ARCADE, VENDARMUKKU, kollam 691010 I have only driven 8400 km sorry to say that i extremely unsatisfied with your product kindly make the complain as a serious issue

My name is santhosh and I bought the bike from kerala thrissur Unomobikes kuriachira. If this bike does not start every day, will the battery drain? I bought this bike because I always have this problem, if I do not start more than two days, the battery will be full drain. Is it possible to do anything permanent? (My bike number is KL 08 BX 9243).

I brought a bike in November 2019, I had damn confidence in Yamaha bike quality and service quality.

as I expected bike quality is good and mileage also good enough, I never compared my bike with any other model or brand because I feel satisfied with that bike.

but after every service, I keep on facing issues like,
            1. Chain sprocket keep on loose - In 2 years 2 times used to change chain sprocket ( 18k...

My battery got drained after 9 month o[censored]se(Yamaha FZX) I gone to yamaha service april 8 they said we will charge up and see but it is draining so they said we will replace new battery with the insurance and warranty claim so they replace spare battery on april 13 .but the next day it is not working so til now may 6 the battery has not been replaced they replying it will next week end .Worst experience in[ Guduvanchery Varadhaman Yamaha ]

I didn't received my led indicator for my FZS DELUX, its been one month. Rude behaviour by the peal Yamaha

Bike purchase date - 11.08.2021
                Bike model - Yamaha FZ-S V3 (Bluetooth)
                Bike reg no: TN13 W 2551

Non issuance of RC book
                In the RC book, it was mentioned the vehicle color as "Matt Black" instead of "Vintage Brown".

Contacted multiple times the dealer (even with showroom MD), but no response.

I complained in Yamaha customer care - but poor response

Pl look into...
                When I took my new fz v3 for the first service, they did not give me water service from the service center at royal yamaha, koyilandy. The bike was full of dirt when they gave it to me after service. My first service was on May 2, 2022...

I have purchased FZS 3.0 yamaha bike on 2nd March, 2022 from Parvati Yamaha Showroom which is located in Aurangabad Bihar. I haven't received my bike registration Number (vehicle number) yet. I have called them again and again but they say work in progress. But i want to ask one question, how much time take to provide a vehicle number in India. I think it takes upto 15 days. But it is now 3rd may, more than 2 months. I haven't received my bike registration details till now. Please suggest what to do, if you can't take any action or resolve this issue against Parvati Yamaha Showroom, then i have to go consumer court against Yamaha showroom.

I purchased Yamaha FZ-S from platinum motors Yamaha showroom (Sri Kanya Theater, 43-9-136, TSN Towers TSN Colony, Road, Dondaparthy, Railway New Colony, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530016).
                  Three months completed but I still have not get my number Plate.
                  Every time they just lie and in very rude manner.

Hi Team Yamaha,

This is Vivek, a very happy customer of Yamaha since 2 years, but sorry now i can't say this, because of this non trusted authorized Sawhney Yamaha Service Center. I given my bike (R15 V3) on 4 April 2022 with issue of self start problem, but only in few days issue comes again, After that i again given the bike on 30 April 2022. They take more then two days but still can't find the solution. They are giving...

I am Arunkumar and I purchased Yamaha FZX from Vijaya Yamaha Shimoga Karnataka on 2nd December 2021, and The registration process not even completed after 4 months (i.e April end 2022). Yamaha showroom guys not even receiving call. They are such a irresponsible fellows. Customers facing lot of issues due to this please help me ASAP on this.

Name : Arunkumar GV
                    Email: [protected]@gmail.com
                    Mobile:...

My bike is R15M monster edition brought on October 12th, 2022. It's been just 6½ months and odometer shows around 1500kms. On 25th April, 2022, I tried to start my bike. But no power was coming from the battery to Engine, display screen, horn, indicators etc. Bike is unable to start and is completely dead. I called the showroom (SV Motors, Alappuzha, Kerala) from where I brought the bike and it's more than 30 hrs and I haven't got any resolution. Every time I call them, they say the technician will be coming in 30 minutes.
                    I had spend close to 2.2lakhs on this bike, so that I could use it, not to keeping begging for someone from your company to come and find the issue with your product that's currently covered by the warranty provided by Yamaha Motors India.
                    I'm hoping for a quick resolution for this, or I might have to look for other legal options.

I got my bike's front shocker repaired on 15th Aug 2021. Since then I have been facing a handling and balancing problem. It bubbles even on plain roads. It disbalances when I take a disk break or climb on breakers . It seems like I am driving without air into tires. It's very dangerous to drive.

I go to the service center every time and pay[protected] but no one is able to repair it. They are not capable to repair their own...