Yamaha Motor India Complaints & Reviews

3.8
Last updated Feb 1, 2023

File a complaint to Yamaha Motor India

Having problems with Yamaha Motor India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Yamaha Motor India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Yamaha Motor India

201306

Yamaha Motor India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 420 1600

Yamaha Motor India reviews & complaints(3109)

I have been taking periodical service of my vehicle Ray ZR through the dealer SS Yamaha, Trichy since August 2020. Invariably observed that the quality of service is not up to the mark. As there are no alternate dealers here I am facing unsatisfied service every visit. Need to visit again for the same problem. No checklist is maintained and they do not get a signature from the customer on the list of work they have done. For unresolved problems couldn't contact the Yamaha service engineer. The only option is to make a complaint over the phone where we have to speak with a non-technical representative. No response to our mail complaints. If Yamaha does not take action for improvement they are only the loser.
Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
    I, Tushar Sarve, want to file a complaint about a service center. I met and accident last week. Gave my bike (R15 V3) to the nearest service center. It's been more than a week but still they didnot proceed ahead with insurance claim and service. I would like to request you to consider the situation and do the needful to avoid inconvenience.

Thank you.

I had placed an order for a bike seat cover costing Rs.725 on the official site: https://www.yamaha-motor-india.com/yamaha-virtualstore.html. After placing the order I received an email notification stating the order is confirmed and the product can be collected from the following showroom: Sawhney Yamaha, K-24, Ground Floor, Rajapuri, Main Road Palam Khata No.107/10, New Delhi, Delhi 110059.
      When I visited the showroom, I was told...

Tried ordering Guard set for yamaha rey zr 125, UPI payment was successful but in order Page it is showing as error,
      I paid through phonepe upi, once payment was successful, in yamaha website it shows as error due to technical issue, I have mailed but no response from yamaha yet,
      I tried calling coustom care, but everytime it is telling as out of service time, but i use to call between Monday - fridge around 10 AM TO 5PM

I am madhukiran, from bangalore. I purchased yamaha fz v3.0 on oct 2019.
        I am facing problem with my front brake from last two months. When i visited the service center they said there is a problem with the ABS pump and they need to replace it and it costs arround 14000. They are saying this is common complaint which is coming and there are few similar cases with the same issue.
        Since it is a manufacturing defect i am requesting yamaha to get this service done free of cost .
        Brake failure is a major issue while driving on roads hence i am looking to get this corrected through yamaha.

Madhu kiran C
        Ant update on this

MH:14 U 7932, Yamaha bike (red) was driving rashly on NH65 i was on route from katraj side to khadi machine matured guy on bike was in a lane from left side on iskcon temple he overtakes a tempo and dashed my vehicle from left side as my vehicle's whole body is damage as well as I got a injury in my left leg even though the tempo was stopped all were going straight but that man was behind that tempo so I couldn't see him coming, but his speed...

Send noc for my bike

Hi I'm sundarraj, I'm bought and using Yamaha fz-x from 04.10.2021 but I'm facing battery issue most of the time. if I'm don't use bike for 2 or 3 days, battery gone dry while try to start the bike on 4rth day, it is not starting. Due to not having manual kicker, i need to run and push the bike to start.
            Note: Already informed the person who serviced. From the second service itself i am asking for solution but they are telling to ride the bike for 15km to 30km everyday to avoid the battery dry. When I consult with the another service person he mentioned this is not the correct solution. He told to check the battery.

Please replace the battery, hope the charges will take care in the warranty.
            For any queries please ping me : [protected]

I have yamaha mt-15 bought in june 2022 from excellent motor delhi. After 3 months the coolant fan of the bike got damaged and the coolant flowed due to overflow. Made a service complaint then changed it, Now again coolant fan stopped at Tuesday night 9 o'clock and the bike stopped after many tries it did not start. Calling CUSTOMER CARE but no response from CUSTOMER CARE. Worst service by Yamaha. Just fool the public. ### the CUSTOMER satisfaction.

I have a Yamaha Fz-X bike bought at whitefield show room in Bangalore. Bike has wiring issues. Bike doesn’t start at all. Bike has been given to whitefield Yamaha service centre. They are not able to fix it even after a week. It is turning out to be a big regret by buying a Yamaha bike. Please look into this immediately. Otherwise I might have to take serious actions.

My self Ajithkumar G S from Chennai, I would like to complain about delay in service and repair of my vehicle.
                  My 2020 model Yamaha Fascino 125Fi (TN07CU8301) got damaged by the rate bite. So my bike is not in running condition so I droped my vehicle to SKY Yamaha Motors, Thuraipakkam, Chennai to rectify the fault on 20th December 2022. They replaced the wiring kit and said need to change the SUGC motor as well. And now saying that the production of the same is not happening in Yamaha company.
                  Till date I didn't get my vehicle. Now saying that need to wait another 15days. Because of this I'm loosing lots of money for my travel needs. Daily I'm spending around Rs.500 for travel now.
                  Please do the needful.
                  Ajithkumar G S

Vichel no:-WB38Aw 7890
                    sir my bike tyre is getting cut it is not even 2 years so what should i do

I purchased a Yamaha Fascion on 15th Nov 2021 from Shivaji Motors, Kaimanam, Trivandrum, Kerala with vehicle number: KL 74 B 6835, Engine Number: E33SE0072276 and Frame Number: MEISEJ24AM0013776

The vehicle was running smoothly until a problem with the battery occurred in August 2022. The vehicle's self start was not working and I had to use the kicker to start the vehicle. I took it to the service station at Angels Motors,...
                      It's been 6 months since I got the bike, but the agency has not yet given me the RC of the bike.

My bike of yamaha fzx not starting because of bluetooth and i am stuck on the road

TN02BR8462. Last July i left vehicle for service to dealer. while taking delivery., I found complaint on Engine, ABS motor indicator glowing continuously. Then it was informed to me that ABS motor to be replaced. took engineers support and went for insurance coverage as engineer who tried to troubleshoot has broken the tank panels either side. Bill value was around Rs.21800. In that only panel was covered 50%. ABS motor, Hydraulic assembly not covered. surprisingly Rs.4000 was covered as service charge. that too not covered. Now in Dec after taking delivery of vehicle by Sep. I left vehicle for general service. again when taking delivery Engine, ABS motor indicator glowing continuously. I m really worried. whether there is really as manufacturing fault or service fault. i have send mail to [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com. I haven't received any mail reply.

Newly purchased FZX bike does not start, having bluetooth connectivity issues, reported on several occasions, no action is taken from yamaha, checked with other yamaha owners they are facing similar problems with FZX, yamaha does not take customer issues seriously.
                            do u have any contact of yamaha management? we can write mail to them.

Hi i am Adarsh K V, i bought a MT-15 bike 5 month back, from starting facing a issue with bike, no proper service provided, after 3 months i bought bike, my battery was fully down, if i go and check in yamaha service, they told wait for 1 month till battery replacement from warranty, after i scold for the service employees with two days new battery was fixed, now i am facing another problem my bike coolant fan is not working, yamaha service(Rajajinagar...

I my bike is parked almost more than 1.5 month in Automax Automative show room malad the numbers are given on your official website are showing not valide bike no is MH 07 8785.
                              All numbers are not valide
                              One toll free number are showing pls call on office time even i had call in office time ...
                              When I called up at around 4 pm, they replied, the work is not over and will be calling me back. The centre closes at 6 pm and now it is 6.30pm. What kind of service this is ??? Is this happy customer for you no return call from YAmaha...such a pathetic service i have experienced so far...
                              Waiting for urgent revert n solution...else i will go higher and launch complaint. Also i will show the same in media...
                              This was new bike n parts are not manufactured what kind of strategy you have????
                              Pls get back as early as possible...
                              Else i will loose my Patience.

Dear Yamaha,

We bought a Yamaka fascino bike on 15/04/2022 from K.S.BIKERZ, Maraimalai nagar, Tamilnadu

Bike is having a self-start issue. Whenever we give the bike for service, they do the service then immediately after 2/3 weeks self start is not working again.

Till date, we have given the bike for service 6 times for the same self-start issue. But still the self start issue is not fixed.

When we ask the showroom & service person, why the problem isn't fixed yet, they are saying this irresponsible answer as "all the bikes are having this issue", we cannot fix this.

Now they are denying for service.

Is this the quality of service from the reputed Yamaha motor?

We are really frustrated about choosing this brand & dealer.

Kindly help us to fix this problem and take necessary action against the K.S BIKERZ, Maraimalai Nagar.

Attached the Sales Invoice and Service bills for reference