Yamaha Motor India — Cost at bike service

Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 gargharshit
I had Yamaha-SZX, purchased in November 2010. I gave it normal servicing (no major service was required at all) at Samrat Motors, Ghaziabad. They serviced the bike and delivered my bike on same date. Next day, when I started my bike but it didn't started. Later on I took it to their service center and they told me up to leave the bike for the check up. After 3-4 hours they called me up that its wiring has to be changed, it has been damaged and told me it will cost around to Rs.1200.00. I said YES to them. But when I go for the delivery of my serviced bike, they asked me for Rs. 3200.00 and told me that one more part has been changed. When I asked why it has been changed they have no answer for that. They are trying to fool me up. From other YAMAHA mechanic I came to know that part was deteriorated by the Yamaha Mechanic who was servicing the same. Wy should I pay for that? Evenly my Bike was working properly before the service. It might be the engineer's fault for which the wiring has to be changed. Need prompt action. Thanks & regards, Harshit Garg [protected]

Comments

Greetings from Yamaha.
We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [email protected], so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
User name
Mobile number
Email id
Chassis number
Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address ( if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number[protected].
No response from YAMHA MOTORS??? I have already mailed the below mentioned details.

User name-Harshit Garg
Concerned dealership-Samrat Motors
Retail date
Address ( if possible)-B95, Mahindra Enclave, Ghaziabad

Thank you for writing us. Your Customer complaint number is IC-07944-H7X0

We will respond to you within 48 working hours. Please ensure your Name, Contact Number and the Feedback Number is mentioned in all your communications with us in order to ensure faster resolution.

You can also contact us at the Customer Toll Free Number:[protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 04:30 P.M.
You are requested to add the following email address to your Address Book: [email protected]

Your complaint has been closed on 11th-Oct-2013.We thank you for providing your valuable feedback. We value your inputs and necessary actions have been taken to meet your concerns.

We understand and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have caused to you.
If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us at[protected]

Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201306