[Resolved]  SNL Infotech — Fraud Company

SNL Infotech is a cheater company. We are a dispensary located in sector 37 Noida and SNL Infotech pvt ltd ke marketing guys mere shop pe aaye aur retail softerware banane ke liye 10,000 rs 2 baar me le gaye aur ab koi mera phone nahi utha raha hai.
Main finally ek din snl infotech pvt ltd located in sector 6 gaya to waha ke employees mile aur bole ki snl infotech ne unka bhi paisa mara hua hai.

Please help me to get my money back from this fraud company named snl infotech. What could be the next step. should I go to police or should I go to consumer office.

[Mar 14, 2014] SNL Infotech customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
SNL Infotech Customer Care's response Jan 28, 2014
Hi, we are trying to contact this email , and there is no response by this email account's owner. we are always ready to serve our customers in any conditions. we do not know this personal. there is no information of this customer and this email in customer records. after all , if this is complainer is not fake then he can come to us. show us the payment receipt or check our accounts detail, if we found the receiver of payment then we will return the money.. or if customer want service then we will provide the service because we are service providers. there is no record in our information cell about this kind of project , if administrator of consumer complaints want to check our records or we can solve as the administrator will direct.
SNL Infotech Customer Care's response Jan 28, 2014
our working hours are 10:00AM to 9:00 PM. One can meet us between these timings or call us -[protected]...
SNL Infotech Customer Care's response Jan 28, 2014
If complainer is not fake then please open the name of guys who got the payment,, with out getting information and visiting cards any customer will not pay the money .. share the name of the guys..

Comments

This is Vishnu Lavaniya from SNL INFOTECH. this is first time i have seen this type of way to abuse some one.
as i am director of SNL INFOTECH PVT LTD, no such kind of project is in my knowledge. further if any one faced any problem due to us,
direct contact to the company or me, we will sort out the problem.

we are trying to contact this person by email. but there is no answer of our email..

this is a fake complained to abuse us. if any one has problem come to us we will solve the problem.

one can never payment again if he had no result by first payment.

if employees are working then they are getting payment... nothing is free now a days..
Hello!
Mr.sarikamishrajp3
i[censored] have any problem with my company(SNL Infotech) then come to my company in working hours and resolve it. i'm waiting 4 your reponse...plz contact me[protected]

SNL Infotech Phone