Delhi Police Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 26, 2022

File a complaint to Delhi Police

Having problems with Delhi Police?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Delhi Police customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Delhi Police

Delhi Police Website

Delhi Police Head Office Address

Vinay Marg, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Chanakyapuri, Vikram Nagar
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Delhi Police Phone Numbers

Delhi Police reviews & complaints(1435)

I visited delhi for few days to explore the city. i went to India gate with one of my friends and we were on bike.. as we were unable to find a place to park the bike we decided to ask from traffic policeman standing there.. the moment we stood next to policemen he started shouting at us for no reason and was super arrogant in behaviour and he said, ‘ yahan koi parking nahi hai tum ghar chale jao’ and we did asked policemen to talk softly...
I just need my sallary and expense and nothing even though I don't demand 17 extra days' wages but I want my monthly salary I do not want to involve my family. Aman news milap Bhawan ito nearest metro station
I was a Delhi university student last month 13 July me I joined aman news as a reporter and anchor firstly he said somenthing else that's why I joined. Still, in last unhone payment hi nhi ki even do bar dia like pocket money...

Delhi Police — Complaint against unauthorised parking on road

We would like to inform you about unauthorised parking on the main road which connects 60 feet rd to power house main rd . Now it is very difficult to move on that road, We face lots of problems due to unauthorised parking on service road of Main Road car/scooter/bike parking on service road of 60 feet rd in front of gym/HDFC BANK ATM/Fashion hub etc. We face lots of difficulty and harassment while passing our car from home to office or vice...

We would like to inform you about unauthorised parking on the main road which connects 60 feet rd to power house main rd . Now it is very difficult to move on that road, We face lots of problems due to unauthorised parking on service road of Main Road car/scooter/bike parking on service road of 60 feet rd in front of xtream fitness gym/HDFC BANK ATM/Fashion hub/Bansal cycle Store etc. We face lots of difficulty and harassment while passing our car from home to office or vice versa. Even Traffic police are always sitting nearby but still they are not taking any action.

You are requested to kindly take immediate action against the illegal / unauthorised parking there.

Thanking you,
S p singh

Dear Team,
    We have continue trying to file a complaint in your delhi police portal (Complaint logging) Section but its not working since 3 days. We are very worried. A man named Vijay Kumar who lives on the upper ground floor of our flat is threatening us. takes money from us. The tenants living in our flat will harass them everyday and the woman lives in our flat, she comes to ask for money in private. He takes money every month...
    To, DMRC
    Respected authorities,
    I am a student of AUD, pursuing my full time Masters degree. Today, while getting into the Shahdara metro station at 8:30am, just after entry swipe of smart card i got apprehended by a cop who took me to a corner along with others for not wearing mask. Honestly, I had no idea or any clue that wearing mask is mandatory and cases are being going up. So, the story begins, the S.I rank officer asked...

My account is banned from the app olx dor no reason.
    I was doing my business but suddenly I don't know I account is banned
    Dear OLX User,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. There are multiple reasons due to which an account can be banned.
    In order for us to assist you please share your details along with your registered number at [protected]@olx.in. We will assist you on priority.

Team OLX

To
      The SHO
      Police Station Ghazipur
      ( Mayur Vihar Phase 3)
      Delhi-110096

Subject: Theft of water meter connection No. KNO-[[protected]]

This is to inform that someone has stolen my water meter No.KNO-[[protected]], flat # 49 D, Pkt - A SFS, Mayur vihar Phase 3, New Delhi- 110096 on 28.08.2022 in the late night . In order to install a new water meter, DJB wants a copy of FIR for the same. kIndly register my FIR for the same and copy given to me.

Your faithfully,
      Sachinder Kaul

Delhi Police — consolidated charge approx. 01 lac

Axis bank not solve my issue and my all complaint at least 1 year, 15 time i am complaint register in Axis Bank but did not solve my quarry. The matter is relates to consolidated charge debit from my salary account approx. 01 Lac.
        i am explain regarding this matter is that i have a two credit card from Axis bank, due to corona time i am positive at the time. I am not able to pay my dues then after 3 months axis bank lien my salary...
        Hotel Navada, near uttam nagar, delhi owner, a very rude person. My dad booked a room in that hotel, and my brother came to meet my dad and they both went out to eat food... While coming back after eating food the owner said that you cannot come in 11:30 pm is not the timing to come at hotel, they put the shutter on and after requesting by my dad the owner said to come inside from another gate, while my dad n brother were entering the owner...

Fdbjka
        Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I, Mrs.Alka Singh, a resident of 249-C, MIG Flats Rajouri Garden. I have been living here for almost 42yrs. with my daughter.i am the senior citizen aged 72yrs.

1- I am writing this letter to inform you that my neighbour, Mr KK Arora, who stays on ground floor 249-A and his son Mr.Pawan Arora who stays above my flats 249-E has been creating a nuisance every day to us. All the residents of this area are being disturbed by this...
          The Volvo bus No HR63D4231 from Manali to Delhi was carrying 75 boxes of apples and some other articles in the passenger bus which was unloaded near Jehangirpuri. It caused lot of inconvenience to the passengers as the driver kept stopping the bus for loading and unloading. This appears to be an illegal activity and should be probed and guilty punished....

My vehicle Jh08d2560 was issued notice 49967723 dated 15 Jul 22. I was on a classified defence related official duty.

My challan should be waived off.
          I have already paid the challan and it’s still showing on portal. The money should be refunded.

Transaction id DLY[protected]
          Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My vehicle jh08d2560 was issued notice 49395331 dated 19 Jun 22. However I have received it on 06 Aug 22.

I was not warned as stated on the notice and is false information.

I am in Indian armed forces and that day was in hurry because of a classified security exercise of which details cannot be shared.

Therefore the challan against vehicle should be waived off
            Aug 08, 2022
            Updated by Abhi1081
            Even the portal is not working
            The delhi police site is also not working to check the details or pay the challan.

Plz help me
              My parcel is so delay
              Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Traffic signal not working at crossing of derawal Nagar and Gujranwala town near malwa taxi stand delhi 110009.its been more than 3 months no repair done

Hello sir
                  I am rashdeep singh. Live in New Delhi (Dilshad Colony). Actually i have one bike bike name is r15 v2 red and white colour its a second owner bike .My bike number DL8SAX8936. I sale my bike to vasu on last 2 year ago till now they not transferred the bike till now i call him many time but everytime they said it’ll transfer in 2 days but please register my complaint against them and tell him to transfer the bike with him...

Yesterday night i have found my car glass break and car part ECM was stolen 2 time within 15 days.kindly help and find out theft and my vehicle part.Vehicle no DL10CA0625. Pls find as soon as possible .

Respected Sir/Madam,

I, Gulshan Bhatla, Senior Citizen aged 68 years want to bring your kind attention towards my attached complaint dated – 21st Feb’22 submitted to the O/o DCP Rohini regarding the harassment of my son – Mr. Prateek Bhatla who is running a shop in Sector 16, Rohini, Delhi by the staff (Head Constable - Mr. Naresh and Beat Constable - Mr. Bunty etc. under the umbrella of SHO - Sh. Ashok Kumar)...