Delhi Police Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 14, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Delhi Police

Having problems with Delhi Police?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Delhi Police customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Delhi Police

Delhi Police Website

Delhi Police Head Office Address

Vinay Marg, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Chanakyapuri, Vikram Nagar
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Delhi Police Phone Numbers

Delhi Police reviews & complaints(1387)

Sometime incoming calling in my number of the fake call and the caller very annon language use with me please sir help me take a action immediately
Fake call number [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected]

Name shoba devi
M -42 street number 26 Sadatpur extension near Bhaghel chok delhi 110090
Mobile number [protected]

Name shoba devi
M -42 street number 26 Sadatpur extension near Bhaghel chok delhi 110090
Mobile number [protected]

I am residing in khasra No 832/1, 25 Foota Road, near upkar colony, Burari, Delhi -84, all the time anyone parked the car in front of my gate, that's why I am facing problem to get out my car or parked my car in my parking, please solve my problem as soon as possible.

C S Rawat

Demand.nite.for.traeatment.oof 3 -4 organ remove by the female.surglm

To

Greetings, ,

To
      The,

1. Aditya Birla health insurance capital campany.

2. Policy bazzar.com

I am Mrs. Parmila Sharma I have a concern
      About my health insurance policy with you That Said policy I have to Bye with The Help policy bazaar.com...
      Sended . Via. Speed post/mail. /whattsap

To,
      The SHO of sarai rohilla police station
      Delhi-110007

Subject- Misbehave on duty with Medical staff/ Abusing, Threatning and Re-demand of rent

Respected Sir / Mam
      I am citizen of your area and i am currently running my clinic in B block- 1359, Nag mandir road, Shastri nagar Delhi-110052, I would like to inform you that the landlord...
      Sir iam from Chennai I have insurance driving licence but police speck bad I have insurance but not response amount pay blackmail me specking bad. Words people not response traffic police police station not response r krishmoorthy traffic police j3 Guindy sount chennai tamilnadu pls clear problem fine pending pls clear I have all book all insurance driving licence but fine pay not response me [protected] deva chennai...

Red light near BU BLOCK PITAMPURA is out of function for as long as I can remember. The light was installed after many requests and it stopped working soon after. Its so difficult to cross the road. Please fix the situation.
      Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have registered a complaint in Dwarka Sector 9 Police station on 21/01/2022. This complaint is against doctor who has deliberately given medicine which was not required. What medicine he has given, has destroyed my life. Now police is not taking any action so far. All details already with police.
        Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This complaint is with regard to Rajender Prasad ASI of Dabri Police station for use of inappropriate language, and misbehave
          I had filled a complaint on 1091 on[protected] in view of manhandling and abusive langauge by Mr Akshay Sangwan resident of Chankya Place New Delhi.
          Police PCR CT Rohit Sharma arrived at venue after a filled a complaint on women cell, he himself was unable to even call Mr Sangwan to police station instead...

Sir PS Ambedkar Nagar ka sewer block ho gaya hai kripya khulwane ki kripa kare
          Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have not heard anything from ur end. I hope the matter had been settled. A line of confirmation in this regard is highly appreciated. Thanks. Sreeram

Sent from my iPhone

On 07-Apr-2022, at 10:11 AM, kunapuli sreeram wrote:

Received following message. Take necessary action and get the challan cancelled

Traffic violations by your Vehicle No.: DL8SBC8386 found actionable vide...
            Mai Delhi’s airport se bahar Nikal raha tha or mere ko t3 par gate no 8 ke bahar rok liya mere horn check kiye normal horn the minda ke vo mere ko bole ki aap ke horn loud hai iska challan hoga 10000rs ka maine bola sir ye normal horn vo nahi maane vo bole aap hamare ko 5000 cash dedo rishwat maine bola sir next time utardunga but vo bole 2000dedo ya to challan karwalo mere samne unhone PB no Ertiga se bhi two thousand cash liye maine bhi...

Delhi Police — Industrial pipes kept on roads

Industrial pipes are kept on roads and the way for passing of traffic is blocked. I understand the problem if material is loaded on trucks which is not a problem but blocking of roads with personal profit factory pipes is not ok. So please do the needful as soon as possible. Please free to contact me for any query....

Myself Sushila Devi, owner of H No. 48 Friends Enclave Rajendra Park, Nangloi New Delhi-110041 would like to inform you regarding the theft of our water meter while i was out of town. Kindly lodge my complaint so that i can apply for new water meter.
            K No. - [protected]

Sushila Devi
            Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jai Hind, My name is Haider Ali and I am from Agra, very often I travel to Delhi from Agra and in Delhi by metro. Today on 03-04 arround at 17:30 I was asked to give 100 rs by a man named Rohit tiwari ( [protected] ) who said that his wallet has been stolen in Metro and he needs to go to home by bus so he is in need to buy bus ticket. He gave me his contact number and promised me to transfer the amount. Initially i didn't want to take back...
              Respected sir,

This is to inform you that yesterday an unknown person pick-pocket my phone while i was sleeping in my room at 7:10 am. I had doubt on person there in bhav pg . The phone was loaded with a 2 pre-paid sim card as well.. I would really appreciate if you can help me trace my phone and help me find it back as early as possible.

Below are the mobile details:

Imei no - [protected]br...

I was living in a rented accommodation at Tilak Nagar where Theft has happened, i had also lodge an FIR at Tilak Nagar police station whose no is 0499 Dated 26.06.2021.I also went to court with the police officer to verify at tis hazari court in front of magistrate .Articles shown did not belong to me. Investigation officer has changed. I had tried to pursue no of times the officer but nothing has happened.
              br...

Delhicantt to faizabad (up) luggage transfer not received to luggage but army person vehicle documents not received, not received product, luggage transfer person not call attend
              Army person not received product, Vehicle documents not received but this person call attended to me, person mobile no[protected] please my honourable permission to grant me vehicle documents, product not received, this person name:-sonnu chauhan
              Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Please this person not attend to me y this person
              Please info fraud person, payment paid this immediately confirmed fraud army person this person my complaints immediately vehicles documents, product, this person mobile no [protected]
              Immediately action this person, https://sharechat.com/post/4kJZAA3?d=n&~campaign=WAShareExpcontrol&refer... Please my request q ki Aadhar Card.
              Driver documents ke sath apna personal driving license r Rc paper r insurance paper rakna sir mujhe train mein jaaunga sir, Luggage ka bills photos bhejna print nikelna, But mujhe 4items nahi diya ji appka please bhej do check karje, Driver Amarjet mobile no:-[protected],

Aabha Paul actress defaulted payment
                Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Illigal taibazari has been put at pvr saket near pizza hut by chawla brother biryani wala police also not taking action not McD it's is very sad tha it is getting worse day by day at pvr saket so it's humble request to take some action against them because the environment is getting worse day by day and police is just a name at pvr saket
                  Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ATM fraud 60000rs exchange ATM card senior citizens but police not registered any fir behaved so rudly I called sho but not any response so I request all respected senior officer help us...