Delhi Police Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 22, 2023

File a complaint to Delhi Police

Having problems with Delhi Police?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Delhi Police customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Delhi Police

Delhi Police Website

Delhi Police Head Office Address

Vinay Marg, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Chanakyapuri, Vikram Nagar
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Delhi Police Phone Numbers

Delhi Police reviews & complaints(1450)

To
The SHO
Police Station Shakarpur,
Delhi-110092

Subject: Theft of water meter connection KNO-[protected]

This is to inform that someone has stolen my water meter KNO- [protected] regd. with the name of SOHAN SINGH r/o C-109, PANDAV NAGAR, GANESH NAGAR COMPLEX, DELHI-92 on 21.01.2023 in the late night. In order to install a new water meter, DJB wants a copy of FIR for the same. Kindly register my FIR for the same and copy given to me.

Your faithfully,

SOHAN SINGH
R/o C-109, PANDAV NAGAR, GANESH NAGAR COMPLEX, DELHI-92
Mob. [protected]
Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There is unauthorized parking under Sadh Nagar Flyover after Palam Metro Station. Trucks of every size park their illegally and obstruct the traffic whole day. We find complete road Jam especially when there is heavy traffic during peak hours.
    Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Traffic light not working in North West Raja Park, Rani Bagh area. Due to this, accidents happen and people engage in fights. Please check and fix the issue. Thanks
      Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

One of my neighbour aged 30 tried to harm my Car and I also have a video recording from one of my other neighbour camera. He intentally tried to damage and scratches my vehicle. I already Complaint regarding this but no action was taken against it till now. Attaching complaint letter below for ref.
        Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are facing the problem on daily basis due to unauthorized parking in between the street Vehicle No DL12 CH 4491 and one more Baleno Car, Address G Block-1388 Basundhara Buity Parlar bali gali Near Neem Chauk, Sangam Vihar New Delhi 110080, Whenever we ask to remove his Car, he always ready to fight with every one and says will not remove my car from here.

You are requested to please take necessary action, we all are facing lots of problems.
          Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Still waiting to resolve the issue but no any update on this
          And I hope that we will get posiive responce

To,
            Delhi Police,
            Delhi

Subject: Complaint against Fake Russia Job Consultancy – SS International
            DLF Prime Towers, A 437, Pocket F, Okhla Phase I, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110020, India
            Respected Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to lodge a formal complaint against a fake Russia job consultancy namely SS International. I was contacted by this consultancy...

We would like to inform you about unauthorised parking on the on street Now it is very difficult to move on that Street, the vehicles parked on the road is owned by the neighbour and unknown persons . Day to day the matter becomes bone of contention that cause nuisance in our area.In daily that cause eve teasing and sexual abuse.

Location landmark = E 766 gali no.2 nathu colony nathu pura near Sunday market

We hope that you will take immediate action on the matter.
            Thanking you.
            Yours faithfully
            Kamal
            Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have lodged the complaint on 9th of November last year in K N Katzu marg police station rohini sec16., related to fraudulent transaction happened from my credit card which amounts rs 46965 which is become 88000now.The investigation officer ihas done nothing .Whenever I try to meet him, he is unavailable. Please sir resolve my case as soon as possible
              Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir, actually I met with a road accident on 29.11.2022 at around 4.45 pm at Ashirwad Chowk Redlight at Sector 12, Dwarka, New Delhi. A boy riding on his scooter coming from Rajapuri towards Ashirwad chowk hit my vehicle during his attempt to cross redlight. My vehicle got damaged and I am plastered for 1 month 😭. I would request you to please trace that boy and do the justice. Thanks a lot for your concern.
                Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We would like to inform you about unauthorised parking of two wheelers on the main road which connects Geeta bal bharti school to Bank of India (west azad nagar, near community center), in front of Jain corporative bank. This parking is also blocking ingres and egress for the residents of 10/123 west azad nagar.

You are requested to kindly take immediate action against the illegal / unauthorised parking there.

Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am raising this complain against DL8CBD6718 .Although this incident was happened in Ghaziabad, Indirapuram in front of Bikaner near SRS cinema. This car was tagged as Indian Government with Delhi number.The driver hit me when they taking out the car. He not bothered to horn when backing the car neither apologize . When confronted he came out and about to touch me and when I asked talk with a distance he went back inside the car, One man...

Please help me I want him to be arrested, and also I want that the fake i'd which he created in my name should be permanently delete, he's abusing me as I don't want to accept him back.
                    Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Number of issues and no governance by delhi traffic police causes chaos at the main Karol bagh signal which is main entry to the market and is also a signal.
                      1. 2-3 parallel lane parking by cars and e-rikshaws
                      2. E-rikshaws stopping mid-way blocking traffic
                      3. Incessant honking
                      4. Extremely slow movement of traffic
                      Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Near karol bagh metro station on the cross road [ near vajiram IAS institute old rajendra nagar] traffic lights are not working properly, there is so much chaos in that area due to improper working of traffic light.
                        This is a sincere request to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Instagram username: shivam_tiwari20
                          Father name: Swami Nath Tiwari
                          Mother Name: Shalini Tiwari
                          Address of accused: E 40 WEST VINOD NAGAR GALI NO 1 INFRONT OF AMBEDKAR PARK NEAR MAYUR PUBLIC SCHOOL
                          This is to say that the above mentioned person is sharing illegal gun pics with himself on instagram. This act is punishable by the law. Strict action should br taken againts the accused and the weapons should be seized.
                          Please take Strict action againts the user for the safety of the society and the safety of the nation.
                          Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I visited delhi for few days to explore the city. i went to India gate with one of my friends and we were on bike.. as we were unable to find a place to park the bike we decided to ask from traffic policeman standing there.. the moment we stood next to policemen he started shouting at us for no reason and was super arrogant in behaviour and he said, ‘ yahan koi parking nahi hai tum ghar chale jao’ and we did asked policemen to talk softly...

I just need my sallary and expense and nothing even though I don't demand 17 extra days' wages but I want my monthly salary I do not want to involve my family. Aman news milap Bhawan ito nearest metro station
                            I was a Delhi university student last month 13 July me I joined aman news as a reporter and anchor firstly he said somenthing else that's why I joined. Still, in last unhone payment hi nhi ki even do bar dia like pocket money ki tarah and jab bhi me salary ka bolti they just ignore and mera last year hai i need my salary pdai pr bhi effect pad rha tha that's why i asking for payment. Then one day my colleague Suraksha was infected by covid that's why we demand sanitizing and he just said ki kal se mt aana that's the main reason why i resigned but he did not pay my salary he blocked me on WhatsApp not pick up my call no one response my head Pallavi also ignore me i just need my salary and nothing because i do hard work for it please pay attention THANK YOU

Delhi Police — Complaint against unauthorised parking on road

We would like to inform you about unauthorised parking on the main road which connects 60 feet rd to power house main rd . Now it is very difficult to move on that road, We face lots of problems due to unauthorised parking on service road of Main Road car/scooter/bike parking on service road of 60 feet rd in front of gym/HDFC BANK ATM/Fashion hub etc. We face lots of difficulty and harassment while passing our car from home to office or vice...

We would like to inform you about unauthorised parking on the main road which connects 60 feet rd to power house main rd . Now it is very difficult to move on that road, We face lots of problems due to unauthorised parking on service road of Main Road car/scooter/bike parking on service road of 60 feet rd in front of xtream fitness gym/HDFC BANK ATM/Fashion hub/Bansal cycle Store etc. We face lots of difficulty and harassment while passing our car from home to office or vice versa. Even Traffic police are always sitting nearby but still they are not taking any action.

Thanking you,
                              S p singh

Dear Team,
                                We have continue trying to file a complaint in your delhi police portal (Complaint logging) Section but its not working since 3 days. We are very worried. A man named Vijay Kumar who lives on the upper ground floor of our flat is threatening us. takes money from us. The tenants living in our flat will harass them everyday and the woman lives in our flat, she comes to ask for money in private. He takes money every month and if we do not give him money, he tells everyone that speak them in a dirty way means us. We don't mean anything by this. Nor do we know it, yet this man has come down on his punk.
                                We also have a fight against it. We need street action against this guy and so that he can learn some lesson. Here i am mentioning my contact details.

Name Prashant Bhardwaj