Council For The Indian School Certificate Examinations [Cisce] — i have not been passed by my school in class 11. seth mr jaipuria

Lucknow, Lucknow District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 PP 07 on Apr 3, 2019
I have not been passed by my school in class 11, although i got failed in the final examination (Due to some family problems) but i was excellent in studies throughout the year. My fellow friend who has got failed throughout the year has got a little more marks in the final has been promoted. Why not me then? It means that we should study only for the finals and keep on failing throughout the year.
I want to ask council what should i do,
1- should i case against my school or,
2- just suicide.

[Apr 03, 2019] Council For The Indian School Certificate Examinations [CISCE] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by PP 07, Apr 05, 2019
Pls it's urgent my career is depended on it.

Comments

Need to be resolved urgently.
Please issue promoted T.C for 9 class detained candidates so that they can change the state board and saved their year.

Pragati House, 3rd Floor, 47-48, Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110019
    Council For The Indian School Certificate Examinations [Cisce] - i have not been passed by my school in class 11. seth mr jaipuria