[Resolved] Country Club India — Want to cancel membership

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 josh_prat
I want to Cancel Membership as right from joining they are failed to provide proper details. My membership number is CVPU1CLUB10LB201781. I have taken membership of 10 years and paid all the money including 10 Yrs Maintenance in advance, which they forced me to pay extra money then agreed. That time also asked to cancel my membership which was within a week of joining. But they promise me to provide extra free holidays, New Year Passes etc. But all false commit. As I haven't availed any holidays wanted to cancel membership and my money back. Please help
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 11, 2016

[Feb 19, 2016] Country Club India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Country Club India Customer Care's response, Feb 20, 2016
Dear Member, Good Morning! We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. We are always there to give the best of the services to you. Kindly provide your membership details and contact number by logging in to the below mentioned portal to resolve your query immediately. Kindly click or copy and paste the link http://countryclubindia.net/reachus/ to browser and give your details of your membership, so as to help you and understand the issue better to resolve. You can also reach us on below numbers and e-mail Ids For further assistance call us on:[protected]/67484444 E-mail Us On: [protected]@countryvacationsmail.com http://reviews.countryvacationsindia.com/ Best Regards, Response Team Country Club Hospitality & Holidays

Comments

I am still waiting for call from Country Club ? Have escalated to almost all but no/poor response. See below few mail Ids

reservations.[protected]@countryvacationsmail.com
support.[protected]@countryvacationsmail.com;
cc.[protected]@countryvacationsmail.com;
vlm.[protected]@countryvacationsmail.com

I am also cheated by CV...
I am still waiting for resolution?
I am still waiting for response from Country Club.

reservations.[protected]@countryvacationsmail.com
support.[protected]@countryvacationsmail.com;
cc.[protected]@countryvacationsmail.com;
vlm.[protected]@countryvacationsmail.com
Hi Cheater club team,

Are you not ashamed to send same message to all the complaining people to whou u cheated and continuously cheating. How can u resolved my complain without my consent.

Moreover the number and email u mentioned, i am following up since last 1 month almost daily n no response at all. Call they just disconnect and later dont receive on same day.

U r inviting a big big trouble for your staff and the head of this cheating club. Cancel my membership ASAP.
Beware of Country club do not take any membership from them. You will loose a lot, they simply cheat innocent people by giving 5, 10, 30 years membership. You will pay in thousands and will not get any service at all. Country club is running a business to fool innocent people and rob their hard earned money. Surprising with thousands of complaints floating on internet against Country Club, no legal action has been taken against the company since last many years.

+91 40 4433 1360 [Hyderabad]
    +91 22 4295 2913 [Mumbai]
    +91 11 3097 3608 [Delhi]
    6-3-1219/A, Country Club Kool, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500016
    Country Club India - Want to cancel membership