Country Club India
Country Club Hospitality & Holidays Ltd.

Country Club India Customer Care

+91 79 3018 8388  [Ahmedabad]
+91 40 6748 2222  [Country Club]
+91 80 4037 4444  [Bangalore]

Load

Country Club India related photos (114)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Country Club India Photos

Country Club India Complaints & Reviews

I was already all process done for cancellations membership bt still not refund amount my membership id is-CCMU38VIP5LB63152
Apr 11, 2021

Country Club India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Firstly, I received a call stating that I have won something and need to come to their office and collect. Later they bragged...

I am awaiting confirmation from Country club, based on my application for cancellation of my membership with country club in the month of February 2021. still not yet received any feedback.

Date of membership Apply : 31.01.2021
    Date of application :04.02.2021

Membership No : CVMU1VIP5LB271904

Reason: Since i am moving to Away from INDIA due to my Work Project, i need to cancel this deal.

Till date not have received positive feedback from Country club (Kandivali).

Kindly respond to my request - you can connect to my mail is "solanki.bhavesh.[protected]@gmail.com"
    Apr 05, 2021

This is regarding expression of my grievance towards Country Club India Ltd (CCIL), Noida outlet.

Very convincingly,...

We want to cancel our coutry club membership. We cannot pay annual maintenance charges of rs 6000/-. We have recently bought the membership.
      Mar 29, 2021

Sir, I am Mahaveer kumar Mital membership no. CVIN2CLUB10LB170543 want to close my membership. Please, cancel membership and refund amount as my age and health does not permit to travel. THANKING YOU
        Mar 24, 2021

Membership no CCMU38BPCLUB30LB60434

We had opted for the country club holiday package. It's been more then...
          Regarding surrendering of Country Club membership No. CCDL10ULTCLUB30LRU626.
          Sir, it is submitted that I am a Country...

I am Mantu. I have paid INR 1, 40, 000 for 10 Years membership in country club on .
          It was said that the amount will deducted on a monthly basis for the next 12 months. However, it was deducted in one go without EMI.

It was promised to me that I can cancel the membership after 1 year.
          I have been trying to reach out to them from last 6-7 months. However, they said it's non-refundable and disconnect my calls without answering any further queries.

I have visited today only Country club office but decline to cancel the membership.
          After reading all the reviews and witnessing unreliable, non-stable promises, I badly want to cancel this country club membership.

Please help me out.
          Mar 02, 2021

Thank you for the update.
          It doesn't look like the Country Club India is going to take any action on it even though they received a notification from the Consumer Complaints.

Hence, I request you to please take this seriously and help me out.
          During this COVID times, it has been a tough time economically and I get calls from Country Club on a regular basis to pay annual maintenance charge.

Request you to please help me on this and help me get my refund amount.

Very bad experience in country club Bangalore worst maintenance and no one is around there.. it is very scary to go there alone. decided to cancel this membership since we are not able to use any amenities
            Date purchased 29/10/2020
            Membership No:-CCBG16VIP5LB107348
            Mar 02, 2021

Hey even I want to cancel my membership. Could you contact me on [protected]@gmail.com ? If we can together find more similar unsatisfied customers. We could take this issue up legally.

On 03-Feb-2021, at 12:35, HO/Taneja S, SMGR(MNSS) wrote:

Dear Customer Care Manager

As requested...
              I am complaining because until now I haven’t got any response from your customer care regarding my concerns.
              Your...
              Hi Team,

CHISOMDL6519 is my ID, I am really unhappy with the services and fake promised were made to me. br...

Last 2year we continues to follow up you.

always your company commited to wong.

we are submit our complain to crime branch ahmedabad

we need our pending money as soon.

we cant wait more.

(m) :[protected]
              Jan 26, 2021

Country club is extorting money in one way or another from the exisiting customers.
                I paid 70k for the 5 holiday deals...

We were forced to take the country club membership in a closed Hall in city center Kolkata by their agent Biswajit. My credit card was taken from my hand and forced me to enter my pin in front of my family.

I strongly condemned this act and harassment caused by the country club agents and want a refund of the membership amount as I haven’t availed a single service from country club. If no actions are taken I would have to take the legal route. Membership: CVKK1MCCLUB5SB260678
                Jan 24, 2021

I took membership of five years vacations on 14.01.2018through local centre NOIDA which comes under Delhi zone Membership...

My name is Shrenik Nareshchandra Shah, senior citizen, and got cheated with country club Ahmedabad office in the year 2008. Mr. Paresh Shah, AGM, Ahmedabad office has offered me all the fake promises in writing and collected Rs.1, 25, 000/= from me for new membership of esteemed club by single cheque.
                  After that I have informed club management for several times that you have not fulfill your written promises & i was worried & feel myself as cheating by club management. looking to this, I lodge my complaint with Country club management but as usual no response received by them.
                  One more time I am requesting through this message to cancelled my club membership & refund my hard money to me.
                  I am repeatedly informing to Maintenance team that I have never want to used your club class facilities & I am not interested to continue as member but no action would be taken.
                  Dec 29, 2020