Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] — pls clear my

Jadhavt074 on Feb 27, 2018
Name:- dhnanjay shivaji more
Mb no:[protected]

Sub:- correction my cibil report
Dear sir/ madam
Dhananjay shivaji more, my cibil correction and issues in report, i purchase new truck for the tata finance in 2013, but concealment in 2016, but i paid to insurance year to year but tata finance avoid to insurance and not allot my insurance.

Your faithfully
Dhananjay more

[Feb 27, 2018] Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Jadhavt074, Feb 27, 2018
Name:- dhananjay shivaji more
Date:-27/02/2018
Mb no:- [protected]

Dear sir/madam
My full name dhanajay shivaji more, purchase the new truck in 2013 but my truck is rip off in 2016. But purchase truk in tata finance.
I paid my truk insurane 2 laks. But tata finance aviod the allot my insurance. Pls to help allot my insurance.
Your faithfully
Dahnanjay more
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Sir

I wanted reason, why not getting credit card for me my cibil score is good. 8.16
sir my name is moolchand ahirwar s/o shri chhotelal ahirwar
and my Control Number [protected]. sir my cibil profile name showing moolchand ahirwar s/o kisan is a not me wlong my correct name is moolchand ahirwar s/o shri chhotelal ahirwar so please corrections in my cibil report.

+91 22 6140 4300 [Helpline]
    +91 22 6638 4600 [Corp Office]
    Hoechst House, 6th Floor, 193 Backbay Reclamation, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] - pls clear my