[Resolved] Crom Technology — harassment

Vapi, Gujrat, India
 Sarojkunu on Dec 5, 2019
I have filled a complaint against this company, now they are telling me to make settlement.. They sent me a mail asking to solve the matter and pay the money of 7500. They told me on 22/11 that i have to watch videos for 10 days and they will pay me 7500 at the end of 10 days... Now when i completed the work they are now telling me that you haven't completed your work. We are going to filed a case against you... Tell me what should i do now??

harassment
harassment
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 12, 2019

Comments

ts fake company ...don't pay money..
Ye online fraud he... aapko chutiya banate he edit kiye huye legal document dikhake, .. kuch paisa mat do.. kuch nahi karte ye log.. sirf masum logo ko lut lete he..

Darna ki zarurat nahi hai vai ya sab chor ha sirf ignore karo or zayda disturb kia to ek local police station ma ek report file kardo, don't give a singel penny, youtube pe jao search karo * crom technology froud * dekho inke karname pata chal jaygea,
Sab k sab mc bc log ha ghanta kuch ukhad nahi payega
सही बोला भाई लोगो ने, डरने की कोई ज़रूरत नहीं है. मेरे को भी बोला था पैसा नहीं दोगे तो 420 का केस लगा देंगे but कुछ नहीं हुआ.so don't have to worry

Crom Technology - harassment