[Resolved] Crompton Greaves / Cgglobal.com — No Service provided since the last 2 months

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 rahul8071
Dear Sir/Mam,

I would like to draw your attention towards my issue which is related to the servicing of my cooler.

I purchased this cooler on 15/4/2016 from 'Kumar Electricals'. This is the second time that i have faced this issue that my cooler's motor has gone down. And it has been three weeks but still there is no response from the service center. Previously also they serviced my cooler after a month. Crompton has given its servicing to "Jagdamba Service Center, Delhi".

I would like to tell you that the customer executive of this department are extremely rude when it comes to servicing, especially i would like to complain about two ladies 'Ms Maya' ([protected]) and 'Ms Priya'([protected]).

When i told them that if the service is not done on time then i will report to consumer complaint board then they threaten me by saying they don't care where I complain and if i complain then they wont let my service happen.

I was totally shocked by these kind of statement by them.
So Sir i request you to please look into the matter as soon as possible because there is also a patient in my house who needs a cooler environment.

I am giving the complete details of the Seller, The service center and the executives who threatened me.

Seller - Kumar Electricals, [protected]

Service Center - Jagdamba Service Center, +91-[protected] (Deepak Pathania)
Landline:[protected]

Executives who were rude(Jagdamba Service Center) -
Ms Maya - [protected]
Ms Priya - [protected]

Service Request Number - [protected]

I have also attached the bills and warranty card.

Thanks and Regards,
Rahul Kumar

No Service provided since the last 2 months
No Service provided since the last 2 months
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 9, 2016

[Aug 26, 2016] Crompton Greaves / CGGlobal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Crompton Greaves / CGGlobal.com Customer Care's response, Sep 07, 2016
Hie!

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hope the issue is resolved.

Else write to our Escalation Desk: consumer.[protected]@crompton.co.in
For registering complaint i) Log onto our Toll Free Number[protected] or,
ii) Online Registration on our website: www.crompton.co.in

Please close the complaint.

Crompton Customer Service

Comments

This has reference to the complaintno.[protected] on Stand fan sent last month, somebody came from Kumbakonam branch Tamil Nadu to attend the compliant. They have informed us that the stand fan motor needs to be replaced and they will order the same and come back within week to fix the problem. However as of now nobody came to rectify the problem and no response for my telephone calls.
Kindly arrange to send the concerned person for rectifying the same. Your earliest response and action is highly appreciated.
Local contract No.Riyaz .[protected]

+91 22 2423 7777 [Registered Office]
    +91 33 2282 9685 [Kolkata]
    +91 12 4439 2000 [Gurgaon]
    CG House, 6th Floor, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400030
    Crompton Greaves / Cgglobal.com - No Service provided since the last 2 months