Crompton Greaves / Cgglobal.com — oil spilled out from crompton greaves room heater

Venu1981 on Dec 26, 2017

Initially, i had sound issue from the cg orh2 room heater (Which is out of warranty). Raised a complaint to customer care and got a technician at home to service it. He did some patch work and left. After that, i had tried to used the room heater on the same day (17th december) night and it gave a sound and spilled all the oil out.
Again called customer care on 18th december 2017 and given the details. Customer agree to send a experienced technician. But, so far, no one turned up. I have called customer care again and again and tired. Customer care given a service person number in hyderabad, but they are also not responding to the calls.

I am really fed up with the service team. Requesting a proper help to me.

Venu

[Dec 26, 2017] Crompton Greaves / CGGlobal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Venu1981, Dec 30, 2017

A technician (Nagaraju) has been assigned and attended on 28th December 2017. He analysed the issue and found there is a small hole to the oil cabinet inside the room heater. As per his analysis, any wire touches to the oil cabinet will burn it and damages the oil container. That's how a it burnt and made a small hole to the oil container and thus the oil spilled out.

This was happen due to the mistake made by the previous service guy on 17th December while checking the fan sound.

And this technician Nagaraju told that need to replace the oil container completely as it is not repairable and he will communicate to his management to provide a solution for me.

But, now, it seems, his management is not taking any responsibility for it and asked me to give a call to one of their manager Venugopal.

After several attempts of phone call, I was able to talk to Mr Venugopal today. I have explained him the complete issue. But, he is not taking accepting that the issue is due to his technician. And saying my product is out of warranty. Even, I have said that my product is out of warranty while giving a service complaint and paid the service charges as well.

But, now, I am expecting Crompton should provide a solution to my room heater as it was damaged due to the technician's mistake.

Requesting your help in following up the problem with Crompton in getting justice.

Venu
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear concern,
While using heater getting bad smell from freezer.

+91 40 4000 2300 [Secunderabad]
    CG House, 6th Floor, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400030
    Crompton Greaves / Cgglobal.com - oil spilled out from crompton greaves room heater
    www.bdomains.com