CVNaukri.com
CVNaukri Services Pvt. Ltd.

CVNaukri.com Customer Care

CVNaukri Services Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Awesome

CVNaukri.com related photos (8)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

CVNaukri.com Complaints & Reviews

CVNaukri.com — jobs4u services

Neelam.Sheoran on Jun 4, 2019
Naukri has called and sold services of jobs4u for 3 months. I paid them 2500 but they said services will start in 4 5 days...

Tarachand Sachdev
Respected sir,
My saving account no. 9110100
My titanium debit card no.[protected].we have Fixed deposits worth of rupess 6 lakhs in your devlali camp branch and 6 saving accounts of minimum 4-5 lakh rupees balance. It surely means that i am a valuable costumer of axis bank. My complaint : i was having a really urgent work for which i went to axis bank branch

District thane. MH
Today that is 7/7/17, i went to your bank at the opening time 9:31.I went for making a DD but the operational manager was not on her table. I waited for about 20 to 25 minutes outside the bank. When i went inside the back after 25 mins, the operational manager was still not her table. The peon said that she was buzy in a meeting with the bank manager. Respected sir, my only complaint is that when the duty timing is 9:30 still why the operational manager was not in place even after 25 mins. Why the manager needs to hold a meeting in working hours? Why not before or after the working hours? If you need any proof, you can check the cctv of your bank in khadakplyan branch.i am not telling to take any serious action rather i just want that they should know to co operate especially at the time o[censored]rgency and be on their place at time. Thanking you
Your sincerely
Lk amessar
Mob no.

[Jul 07, 2017] CVNaukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

CV Naukri — Taking money for job [Resolved]

Rishab679
    I got a call from Naukri.com (from the Noida office)on 13th April’2013 regarding the subscription in the Job Portal of Rs.1600...

vivek108
    Hello Sir, I have been following up with the CVBUZZ people MR. Vikas Chauhan and I completed my entire process and also had rounds with the HR of CSC PVT LTD. MIss kamini Dixit regaring JOB thrice \. and now from last 4 months MR Vikas Chauhan is telling that he is folllowing up but not able to Update me about it properly. I ahve all the recordings i have gone through with MR Vikas Chauhan and MIss Kamini Dioxit related to my JOBs and Rounds . I have the proof where Mr. Vikas Chauhan is clearly saying that he had confirmed all the process details and the only he needs is to get the Offer and Confirmation letter. But now seems they are making me fool. I request to please help is getting my money refund as i have no faith in what ever they are saying . VIVEK SINGH [protected]

[Nov 11, 2014] CVNaukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ahuja166
      CVnaukri Pvt. Ltd. Team Charged me 1600 + 2300 Rs by saying they are going to give me a nice package job which they unable to do so. They did a fraud. AInitially they said they are going to charge me 1600 rs only. but later they charged 2300 extra on it. total amount charged by them was 3900rs. which is a fraud. I don't know how these kind of companies are existing in India, and indian law cannot do anything. if you check online you will find thousands of complaints against this company- CVnaukri Pvt. Ltd. Team. Please help. Though i am not hoping to get any. Some proffs are-- Response code :0 Response Message :Transaction Successful Merchant Txn Id :114718 Epg Txn Id :[protected] Tollfree no :[protected] CV NAUKRI ACCOUND ID : ahuja166 emaid id : [protected]@gmail.com Tollfree number is not working. they keep on changing these numbers, which they later changed without intimating anyone. Regards Rahul Ahuja Mob: [protected] Mob:[protected]

[Jul 02, 2014] CVNaukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

cvnaukri.com, job and Career making company-

I am one of the client of this company. I am satisfied with services of this company. Before joining of this company i was confused because of negative reviews of this company. But after joining i realize that this is wrong.

Interview Tips and Tricks, cvnaukri.com

cvanukri.com is one which also provides the interview tips for their clients. I also learn the diffrent ways of giving best interview. I have developed my personality only because of cvnaukri.com services.
      Pending marksheets and degree
      Sir, I am distance education student of Punjab Technical University. my 1st semester dmc and degree panding . sir please send my 1st semester dmc & degree my emailid [protected]@gmail.com
      My Name Harkesh Kumar
      Address - Village Gokal Garh, Distt & Teh Rewari -123401 Haryana
      My Roll No. [protected]
      Course - BBA

vijay4777
        They made a call and asked me that are you job seeking, i said yes, are you in front of the system, i said no, then they asked me that when you will be in front of the system, then they called me after half an hour, they asked me to fill up the details, then they asked me to open the gate way, i got doubt and made a enquiry to naukri they informed that is not our web site.i got a call from [protected]

Regarding the job opportunity

Complaint comments  Add a comment

CVNaukri.com — Cheated by cv naukri and duped me of rs. 23538/- in lure of providing job and refund [Resolved]

ramesh111978
          Dear forum peoplr and all my friends.. Who are affected and cheated by this fake job portal
          I am the latest one who...

CVNaukri.com — Online money Fraud [Resolved]

npundhir
          Dear Sir, My brother got one call from one company name CVNaukri.com which is claiming that they are providing jobs to...

akash465
          hi, I want to inform you that the complaints against cvnaukri are totally wrong. Cvnaukri is good recruitment company not a fraud company i think. I am member of this company and taking the cv building service of this company, i am satisfied with these services and job assistance. So i want to complaints about the complainers who are posting the wrong compalints about cvnaukri.com.

reshu123
            hi, Be honnest i wanna inform to all of you that cvnaukri is not cheater. According to me they only help you for mind makeup and cv building as well as job providing services. This is in your hand that how you will crack the interview. They only gives 100% job assistence service. For fresher cvnaukri is best source of starting a good career. I am happy with services of cvnaukri.com.

aumashanker
              Dear Sir, Yesterday your above people called me and said we refund your CVNaukri amount through Roozgaar web site. So i do the same what they said but it can't refunded and that too deducted Rs.9491.01 (6178.69+1684.22+1628.10) in my SBI account.I asked him why it was happen he said it gives 90 sec but we done above 90sec and suddenly we done 3 times refresh thats it deducted so we will same refund into your a/c but he said arrange other bank a/c that too debit card with balance in that 10000 minimum and he wanted completed details (ATM pin, 3D secure password ) i refused and I think he had done cheated me because he asked me my a/c details. If any refund is going just they take only A/c No., Name, DOB, IFSC Code but he takes everything. Do the action on above said persons and refund into my Account: almost amount 9491(Roozgaar)+5000(CVNaukri) total 14491. Name: UMASHANKAR.ACHANA A/c No.[protected] SBI, Secunderabad Main Branch, IFSC Code: SBIN0000916 Your sincerely, A.Umashankar, [protected]

CVNaukri.com is Fraud company

CVNaukri.com is Fraud web site . They are making fool on the name of Job. CVnaukri.com is a FRAUD company

shahrukh656
                Hello Guys, I would like to complain about the complainers who are posting that “cvnaukri.com” is fraud company. I have taken the combo service of this company for my better career. combo services that are essential for any fresher. At Cvnaukri, they understand the need that fresher’s have while looking for a job. To ensure that we fulfil this very need, they provide four of our basic and popular services in our Starter Combo. Now i am working in good IT development company and working as s/w developer only because of CVNAUKRI.COM. Hurry up guys and register now on CVNAUKRI.COM …

fake commitment

Fake[protected]
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

Cvnaukri / CVBuzz — Fraudulent refund online - collecting payments from customers [Resolved]

chandana0408

This is with regards to fraudulent job portals that are collecting online payments for fake services that...

prasanth avasarala
                  I krishna Prasanth got a call from cvnaukri services to pay 1600/- for jobsearch.So i agrred to pay after the payment of 1600/- i found that 15150/- and 24092/- also deducted from my account.Soon i conatact my hdfc creditcard department to block the payment.But they told me to raise a complaint dispute form.My card no is [protected].They told me that they will investigate the process and then they will let me know.Meanwhile i havebeen trying to contact them but i got it is a fraud company and no proper landline is working.Only one person name Ramakrishna Agarwal in contact with the number [protected].Their site is www.cvnaukri.com my name is prasanth and my contact number is [protected].Mail Id is prasanth.[protected]@gmail.com
                  I am not agree with you.
                  hi,
                  I am happy with services of cvnaukri.com.

manish_smore
                    I wanted to inform your respected team team that the amount of Rs 34589 had been debited from my account via some misguided procedures via phone calls by CV Naukri executives through ZAAPAK gateway . They told me that by giving redeem coupon code ’7470 for master id ‘ the amount won’t be deducted .i argued with them several times but they insisted me to go ahead with the payment gateway transaction and the amount got deducted as expected. I want my respected bank to help / advise /assist a customer like myself who have been the victim of some misguided procedures of CV Naukri and help me to get the refund from them as quickly as possible . I am also attaching herewith my final conversation with them over email whereby I have demanded the refund of both these amounts and that i would not be receiving any benefits of their Jobstriker scheme .
                    Please see the mail below : –

[ Subject: Re: Refund Request Email (Coupon / Reference Id = 7470)
                    From: "Manish "<[protected]@rediffmail.com> Mon, 11 Nov '13 1:48p
                    To: "[protected]@cvnaukri.com"<[protected]@cvnaukri.com> and others
                    View blocked images
                    Dear CV Naukri Teams,

Its reminder mail for waiting your reply.

Manish More
                    Mobile-[protected].

=======================

From: "Manish "<[protected]@rediffmail.com>
                    Sent: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 10:34:49
                    To: "[protected]@cvnaukri.com"<[protected]@cvnaukri.com>, "[protected]@cvnaukri.com"<[protected]@cvnaukri.com>, "[protected]@cvnaukri.com"<[protected]@cvnaukri.com>, "[protected]@cvnaukri.com"<[protected]@cvnaukri.com>, "[protected]@cvnaukri.com"<[protected]@cvnaukri.com>
                    Subject: Re: Refund Request Email (Coupon / Reference Id = 7470)

Waiting for your reply.

Manish More
                    Mobile-[protected].

=======================

From: "Manish "<[protected]@rediffmail.com>
                    Sent: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 17:21:22
                    Subject: Refund Request Email (Coupon / Reference Id = 7470)
                    Dear CV Naukri Teams,

I have talked to various of your executives on my final decision to not avail of your CV Naukri Job striker services at this mishap of wrong debit of Rs 34589 via order number 132970, 133007, 133010, 133014 and hereby plead to your concerned department to arrange for the refund of my entire amount - that is refund of Rs 34589, which has been paid via order number 132970, 133007, 133010, 133014.

Your executives have also admitted to the mistake and have promised a speedy retrieval and refund of the amount (600+11900+10235+11854 = 34589) to my account .

I would also request all of your team members not to call me up again on this issue for any explanation/discussion or further emailing from my side .
                    Kindly assist me in this issue/accident and close/settle this as soon as you can . Awaiting the entire refund from your reputed organization at the earliest .

Manish More.

Mobile-[protected]. ]

I would hereby beg your highly respected team to advise me as to how to get this money refunded as early as possible . I am reachable on my mobile number [protected], my Mumbai number -you can give a call to that number any time of the day .
                    Updated by manish_smore Jul 29, 2014
                    Some buddy reply me for my money will give me returns as per following detail kindly give me suggestion what should i do?

Dear Mr.Manish

We would confirm you that you have paid some amount to CV Naukri which has taken by an froud activity.Now our company refunding your amount with intrest on the behalf of Cv Naukri.

Your paid amount was-Rs.34590

Your returning amount is-Rs.41355

According to the RBI guidlines you need to pay the tax of Rs.4100/- whenever you'll pay this amount after that we'll dispatch your courier on your address and you'll get this amount by thursday.

Ajay Rathore
                    Outsource Refund Team
                    Still not resolve

innocentpeople
                      I am a private job holder working in Bangalore. On 13/11/2013 i got a call from CVnaukri.com saying they are in updation of my naukri paid service which i have taken already from Naukri.com & i need to update some details to complete the final process. While doing process, at one point of time it asked to buy job paid service online which the CVnaukri person told, this is just a internal update against there won't be any actual debit to my bank a/c. Still i had a doubt in my mind, but since had a need to finish the process, i entered my debit card number along with pin. After this process, this person asked me to wait for some time so that he will check whether my ID is created in their site or not. Again over the phone he told me, still the ID is not created for which i need to do the same transaction again, keeping trust on them i did the transaction again & repeatedly he asked me to do it for 3-4 times for the same amount. Thank god i had very limited amount in my bank a/c, so it got debited for Rs.7470/- & other transaction got cancelled automatically. Meanwhile i had received a SMS on my mobile from my bank of debited transaction of Rs.7470/- which is already credited to their bank account where in, at the very first their person told nothing will be debited. I called AXIS bank customer care immediately to block the transaction for which they did not co-operate me so much. This is really ridiculous, as even my banker did not help me to block the transaction inspite been informed them as this is fraudulent transaction & said by them they don't have any hold...superb answer to help cheaters. Next i went to police station to lodge complaint, the SP started arguing with me saying how would you prove that "CVnaukri" is a fraudulent company where in you only made the transaction by own consent & the case will be not get stand in the court...hats off to police department (instead taking action on fraudulent people, they are giving justification on behalf of them) i fed up & tored the complaint in front of police men & went out from their. Our police department is not so cautious/serious about catching these thiefs who rob the people day & night, but will be very much interested in small things like, a public jump the signal, parked vehicle in a no-parking slot...etc. All these they handled very interestingly either for their pocket money or some thing else. To tell you all, i did not get any support from my banker also, they simply said since the transaction is made directly thru debit card nothing can be done...great answer to make the thief escape (My personal opinion is that, all banker should have control on transaction atleast if they receive call like this from public. If they have this control atleast many cases can be resolved immediately by not crediting the amount to the cheaters) Ultimately the CVnaukri people called me the very next day to convince me to cheat some more money. But by this now i had woke up & started shouting on them to reimburse the money. Still i did not get my money. But everyday some different people used to call me to take me in a different direction. Lets see... Cheater Phone Number, you may also get a call like this. Please be aware : [protected]/[protected]...etc

revan Venkata
                        Dear Sir, CV Naukri services Pvt Ltd company is cheating the unemployed youth of India, who were in search of Jobs. They were charging huge amounts from the unemployed fraudulently by cheating means. I too was cheated of Rs 8400/- through onlie by my HDFC Bank credit card. My request is, to close their accounts if any from HDFC Bank, do not allow any transactions through HDFC Bank and if possible refund my amount.

fake site

you (like me)
                        so
                        be care ful

dilipmvora
                          Sir, My name is Dilipkumar Vora and got registered for a job on 30 Oct 2013 vide Order No.133860 with M/s. CV Naukri Pvt Ltd based at Noida. I was told that the fees is Rs.1600/- But during online payment I was made to pay as follows.stating that it will be remitted back to my credit card account Excess payment made is a follows: Rs. 2500 Rs.22480.50 Rs.24599 On my inquring about refund of the above excess paid amount, the company says the as per company policy, the above amount will be returned tome only when and if they get me the job and I join the job. This was not in formed to me. This is a clear cut case of cheating. I must get the above stated excess payment back immediately.I hope you are not working to favour the company. I am sure you would help me get the aforesaid amount and would not let me complain to Registrar of Companies (ROC) with regards Dilipkumar M Vora [protected]

excess fee charged

hemal bhagat
                            Cv nnaukari services fruad with me by online transaction with my hard work money of1, 40, 040/-.by creating my i.d.and other different i.d.they just finish my life. Please do the needful for giving back my money from cv naukari services's cheater my mobile no:[protected].please save my life.
                            I[censored] r talented than u r not do that mistake...u understand mr.bhagat.

amrolls
                              On 22nd october Mr. Amit from CV naukri called me gave some fake gyan on cv naukri benefits. I paid the amount reluctuntly and provided with all the details n my docs too. Today some Mr. Rahul called n told my id has to be created hence some o[censored]r details are required. He made browsed on few links on cvnaukri site for some extra services. Though the amount of 15150 was coming he mademeclick by saying sir amount will not get deducted. I believed and paid the priceof another 15150 INR. Then I got suspicious and asked my money back. He said no problem n took me back to payment gateway, however this time I was carefull n did enter any details. Then he says no problem sir we will refund in your bank account. I had given my bank details n asked for the phone number. The phone number was of Gurgao and obviously wrong. The number given bythem was [protected].
                              The mail ids used were [protected]@cvnaukri.com and [protected]@cvnaukri.com.
                              In total I have paid 17450 INR. Through my credit card. Hence please help me in getting back this sum.

Aman Sachdeva