Dae Services — fake job scam

lysan40 on Jul 6, 2018
These scammers will send you to another scammer that is supposed to check your documents. A telephonic interview is always a scam. A real company will interview you in person, face to face, before they offer you a job! Read www.scam-job-emails.ml. Never pay anybody, any fee, to get a job. A real company would never ask you to pay anything!

Fake Email

With reference to your Application with DAE Services Limited, we are really eager to inform you that you have been selected in our organization and we have enclosed your offer letter.

Requested paper works are below.

Educational Screening Report
Identity Screening Report
Criminal Background Screening Report
NOC from Indian Govt.
Your details has been forwarded to Indian Documentation & Immigration agency and they will contact you to help you with medical and documention.

Please have payment invoice in case you spend anything for documentation it would be reimbursable to you by DAE Services Limited upon joining. However, your educational or identity related documents must not be counterfeited.

We would like to tell you that as soon as we receive your Background screening report and other requested documents; we will submit your VISA request and sponsorship letter would be shared to you including consulate of UK & UAE.

Note: Company is responsible for your visa, Air Ticket, Accommodation and Transporation.

Please send a signed copy of offer letter as acceptance.

We Looking forward great tenure with DAE Services Limited.

Please feel free to email us in case of any HR related enquiry at alita@daeservices.com and we would be glad to help you

Sincerely
DAE Services Limited
Alita James| Executive|Human Resource
Call | +[protected]
Email |alita@daeservices.com
Website | http://daeservices.com/
252 Uxbridge Road, Mill End, Rickmansworth, United Kingdom, WD3 8EA

Scammers wil send you to “Checkron associates” to get your documents verified! It is a scam! Do not pay!

Updated by lysan40, Jul 06, 2018
Scammers will send you to this fake company!

Checkron's

Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:[protected]
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Name Server: NS1.HOSTNOWALI.COM
Name Server: NS2.HOSTNOWALI.COM
Complaint comments  21 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have received the same they offered me 9325 AED and one month training they arranged the background verification from cehckron so that I told they I will the same from myside this agency is in jhashi so how will they verify my documents which is in Maharashtra how should they get criminal background check I denied to pay them .So he disconnected the call I mailed alita also told them arrange local agency whom I will meet personally .I think its fake.
SumnataD's reply, Jul 7, 2018
Hi Ranjit, I am from Pune Maharashtra I am also confused about this.
Yes local verification agency is required.
What salary they offered for you
Prabhakar Kuthalingam's reply, Jul 7, 2018
11125 uae
You paid them???i received this email with same content and they are continuously replying to my questions but till now they have not asked for any payment.will you pls clear me, ??
SumnataD's reply, Jul 7, 2018
Same I have alao received the offer letter.
And continue answering my queries.
Not asking for money.
how do you say it's fake
Hi, Can all the above who commented mention the recruitment process and your qualification so that we all can come to same platform and judge whether it is right or fake ?
Mine is
1) call from HR- 10min
2) call from head HR- 20min
Qualification- Btech
Prabhakar Kuthalingam's reply, Jul 7, 2018
Did u get a call from India or uk, for me it's fromuk
Dae not asking any amount but Checkron asking 9800 for documentation process, still I didn't pay.any body did the payment...
lysan40's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 7, 2018
DAE and Checkron are both scammers. There is no job! Do not pay anything as your money will be stolen! Post the email you received from Checkron asking for money so we can all see it and be warned!
I got call from UK, Rickmansworth. Job position is Site engineer in UAE. 1 month training in UK, Rickmansworth.

Joining date is 12 sep. 2018.
Problem is I can't find this DAE Services Limited in Glassdoor, so I am confused., Please let me know if you have any information.

I am paying any thing till now. Prabhakar where you from.?
SumnataD's reply, Jul 7, 2018
*I am not paying anything till jow
praveenkallaje's reply, Jul 7, 2018
In Glassdoor available this company. For me also they offered 9925 aed. And checkron asking 9800rs payment
KAJA GUPTA's reply, Jul 7, 2018
Same date and same payroll they offer me also but they told screening from my end if i interest they told
Hai all l
I too got the mail like you guys every thing is what you wrote
Yes. I tried to contact HR but she is not attending the call. Only one number they have. Also to the same country UAE.
Only some receptionist is attending.
Also in google maps the place shown is just a house.
Moreover if you see bookkeeping details of the company nothing is found
I am asking again and again that pls tell me the UAE client name but she is not telling me that...and another thing when i am replying to alita then the email id shown in address column is nancy...so i m little bit confused
This company is fake.same thing i received.total fake gang
I hv also got 2 rounds of HR interview from UK and got an offer letter also. I have mentioned many queries in a return email but not got any favourable reply. I also hv asked abt the client details and preferred location in UAE for several times but not got any clarity. Then I get an email from Chekron to contact them for visa initiaion process. I had the doubt since they hv my number they could hv directly called me, instead they hv asked me to call them. Then i hv googled chekron but didnt find any website, but while clicking on the link provided in the email i am directly routed to homepage of checkron. Since i did not find it in google i hv full doubt of its existance. Even if u see both the website they r designed in a same manner. U ll not find any establishment details, abt company board of directors, clientele details etc.
I hv even dropped an email directly to Alita mentioning that the same and i got a illogical explanation saying that I can find similar type of complaint against Apple & Microsoft in Google.
Guys its totally fake and no company in this world ll hire u only through telephonic interview. Atleast they asked for one video conference before offering a letter.
Requesting all to stay out of it and make sure none of ur near and dear ones fall into this trap.
navratnaconsortium3377@gmail.com's reply, Jul 10, 2018
Did you pay to Ckeckron?
Guys, we need to find out who are these people?

1. Arif Hussein EBRAHIM - Company Secretory of DAE Services Limited.
2. MRS DURRIYAH ARIF HUSSEIN EBRAHIM - Director of DAE Services Limited.

If they are frauds, then we unit, and take legal actions against them.
i also received same massage and little bit confused what they want.. no any clarification and they give joining date also...
I have find out mobile numbers of Checkron are as follows.

Phone No. Real Name Fake Name
[protected] Shweta Batla (Rashid ) Checkron Associates
[protected] Visa DAE Nisha (Nisha) Checkron Associates
[protected] Visa DAE Arun (Arun) Checkron Associates
sudhirsharma85's reply, Jul 11, 2018
yes you r right
dear all same thins happen with me. on 8 june i get a call from DAE UK number for congratulation you are shortlisted and next week tecnical interview. on 15 june i recived call for interview the interviewer was same lady who called me on 8 june. question was not tecnical that was only intro.
i checked for DAE Services Limited. on DAE site the are mentioning working from 10 years but this company is registered in 2017 how they are working from 10 years

one thing more i am gulf returner
01 - education screening cant be done without your original cerificate, they make a stamp on your original certificate, how checkron is doing verification i dont know.
02 - criminal background screening cant be done without your presence in police station.
03 - NOC from indian goverment cant be done without your original passport they make a stamp on your original passport.

it is totaly fake dont give Rs.-9800
Fake job!!! fake Alita!!! Fake DAE Services!!! Fake Chekron associates!!! Fake Rashid!!!
Guys, whatever u are mentioning same is happened with me also, starting they have didn't asked any money, later checkron is asking for the money 9800/--, I written the same mail to alita your consultant is asking for the money u can pay from your end this amount, once I join you can deduct the same from my first month salary, she replied u can hire any other consultant for your visa verification, we will refund dat amount, Checkron also written a mail Alita cc to me, ur candidate is not responding for our call so this is the last reminder or else we are not able to process the visa on time .

This is all fake, fake DAE, fake Alita, Fake checkron
YES, I paid the amount after i got fake report as they created, , we cannot use it for any further purposes .. its purely fake and they are scammer .. i got cheated!!
praveenkallaje's reply, Jul 16, 2018
Did they are proceeding to UK & UAE visa
kaneshbalaji's reply, 13 hours 25 minutes ago
Did they processing for your VISA .. Have u try to contact Alita after you paid.
I Think it is fake. Same Person offering position in UAE, training at UK, Gooogle it found A house, No signage and boards, That too in residential.

Call Number of time DID nt pick calls. No information of company in Linkedin etc

Asked for Video Confrence, But Did nt reply. No Body offer Expat job by Telephonic rounds of 10 and 20 Minutes

Dae Services - fake job scam