Delhi Jal Board Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Jan 27, 2023

File a complaint to Delhi Jal Board

Having problems with Delhi Jal Board?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Delhi Jal Board customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Delhi Jal Board

Delhi Jal Board Company Representatives

Delhi Jal Board Phone Numbers

Fax

Delhi Jal Board Overview

Latest complaint Sewerage has been filed on 27/01/2023. Latest Resolved Thief of water meter connection no. K no. [8476346965] was resolved Jan 10, 2023. Delhi Jal Board ranks as the #3 most complained about among Municipal Corporation.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Delhi Jal Board. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Delhi Jal Board reviews & complaints(5048)

Delhi Jal Board — Sewerage

In my area sewerage has been full please i can request you to clean the sewerage by there machines please clean the sewerage...

Delhi Jal Board — K no lost

Sir we just purchased a new flat, but we don't know the K. No of our water bill. Please help us by providing the K.No .
Phone number - [protected]
Address - J & K - 72, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi-92...

Delhi Jal Board — Undue Bill Raised for payment

Dear sir/Madam
My K No.[protected]
I am not residing at Village Mukhmelpur, Delhi-36 since 2003. I am staying at Rohini where my K. No.[protected] for your information please.

I informed to concerned ZRO for the same who advised to pay amount Rs.1050/- for nill further payment bill. I paid the same on 19.6.2020 vide receipt No.[protected] but still receiving bills without nill payment.
It is requested...