Delhi Jal Board

Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Delhi Jal Board related photos (952)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Delhi Jal Board Complaints & Reviews

Delhi Jal Board — bogus mloc status
Water connection - K.no-[protected] )

We have got new meter installed in our home on 27th Jun.
Meter reader has not come to our premises & now we found a bill dated 19-Jan 2021

The consumption has been averaged and Reading/Meter status has been shown as MLOC (Meter locked). The status of Reading is shocking to me as we have 6 persons always present in premises.

Nobody has come for meter reading and the status has been shown as MLOC which seems to be a bogus activity.

Kindly look into the matter and send a reply to me on my mail-ID [protected]@gmail.com

[Jan 19, 2021] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There was no bill till last month now there are sudden charges of around 2292

Please recheck the bill and the meter

KNO [protected]

I want to correct my Street No as it is wrong in my Water connection address. My KNO is [protected] and my correct Street No is 14, it is mention 13 in address which is incoreect.

I am from the lane 10 of Gaffar Manzil colony which is in the area of jamia nagar, 110025 . It is going to be a month now since we have been getting smelly and dirty water. It's unsuitable for drinking and cleaning and it's getting really difficult to survive like this. It is very harmful and can also lead to the fatalities. So, please look into the matter ans get it resolved as soon as possible.

SIR MY NAME IS SATISH SHARMA MY KNO - [protected] CC - CAT 1 Add. D1- 637, 13 gali no Ashok Nagar 110093 Sir pless Chack my...

Hi, My self Arun Chauhan, I want to change my mobile as [protected].
          KNO - [protected]

Once update above mobile no against this KNO, pls confirm because I get further details in future properly and timely, thanks

Arun Chauhan

[Jan 16, 2021] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We want to know about the water supply schedule in beadon pura karol bagh area.

The supply of water is very poor

we get water from DJB twice a week.

Can you please let us know the reason of that

[Jan 14, 2021] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I m the consumer of Delhi Jal Board. I want to inform you that our water meter got stolen. My consumer ID is [protected]. I request u to kindly look into this complaint and replace our water meter ASAP..

[Jan 11, 2021] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am vinit, In our street water quality is not good from 2-3 weeks . We are very disappointing from this problem . Smelled water is coming in our taps like sewage water due to this situation we are not able to washing clothes, vessels, and bathing due to dirty water . Even we are not able to wash our face perhaps the sewer pipe line leaking. I request you please try to understand 🙏🏻 our problem . So that in our streets gets clean water and gets the sewer will clean as soon as possible

Your’s faithfully.

[Jan 10, 2021] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

जब से मीटर लगा तब से लेकर ( मई से जनवरी) जनवरी तक मीटर की रीडिंग 36 यूनिट है और कोई भी दिल्ली जल बोर्ड का कर्मचारी आज तक मीटर की रीडिंग लेने नहीं आया और बिना रीडिंग के अपनी मर्जी से बिल भेजा जा रहा है।
                  No meter riding send me bill

[Jan 09, 2021] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The last correct meter reading of 5687 was taken for billing cycle 16 Apr to 24 June 2020. The bill of Rs 1189/ was paid. No reading was taken for the cycle 24 june to 24 sept. 2020. (May be due to corona ).The billing was shown as 23 units for 92 days and no bill was sent for payment. Now the reading as on 8th Jan is 5868 .
                    Number of days since correct reading was taken is 198 days (from 24 june 2020 to 8th Jan 2021) and the consumption is 181 units.
                    Kindly reconcile and revise the bill of 181 units for 198 days.
                    Payment will be made on receipt of correct bill.
                    Baldev Singh

[Jan 08, 2021] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Res sir submitted my application for New water connection on 11th oct 2020. After 41 days I received SMS to deposit the required money
                      I deposited rs 6833, card no[protected] vide receipt no [protected]dated on 21 dec under I no Kno [protected]
                      Till date no connection has been provided neither any information received till date. In that condition when I am residing on rent and as a senior citizen I can not afford to pay rent,
                      In that condition if connection is provided within short periods so that I can shift to my place.
                      Yours,
                      Dinesh Kataria
                      Paid amount receipts no,[protected]
                      K no [protected]
                      Mob no [protected]

[Jan 07, 2021] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid my cholamandal loan payment by techsolution in netbanking. Amount debit from my account but not deduct in my loan account....

I would like to inform you that. There is sever line of our street is blocking for some days.
                        Local residents being bothered due to this.

Request you to please look into.this serious issue and do the needful ASAP.

Best regards.

Rajesh Kumar

Address House No 79 A
                        Gali No 3 Near Panchayat Ghar Village Kondli Delhi 110096

Contact No [protected].

[Jan 06, 2021] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have consumed 13kl of water and as per govt guidelines people using less than 20kl of water, the bill should be 0 but in my case it's 383. can you please check and rectify.
                          Additional charge

[Jan 05, 2021] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Unable to change the mobile no for KNo[protected] to [protected] as the earlier no is lost. Pl help

[Jan 04, 2021] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am trying to change my mobile no to [protected] as the earlier no is lost . KNo is protected

The sewer in front of B40 ( back side) has blocked causing ingress of sewage water in the flats. The sewer water being dirty containing toilet waste is accumulating and is causing huge hardships to the residents.

[Jan 01, 2021] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to inform you that past few years since construction of metro started and delhi jal board water tank was removed from...

Kise other person ne daal diya ise delete kr do

[Dec 30, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.