Delhi Jal Board

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Delhi Jal Board Complaints & Reviews

Sir I have received a Bill of Rs 4252 for last billing done in July 2021. Normally the bill amount is zero. Apparently meter reading taken is incorrect. Kindly help to resolve this issue on priority
Jul 30, 2021

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's 5:24 am i get up early to fir water but water colour is yellow and very smelly
    Jul 30, 2021

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Latest bill generated by Delhi jal board is bogus for the period of 14 may to 25 july 2021. Even though I sent the meter reading....

My name is Amar Trivedi
      adress A31 first floor om vihar behind santoshi Mata Mandir Uttam nagar west New delhi,
      Sir We are facing dirty water supply issue in our area from last 15 days and complaint several times to DJB department but nobody came to reslove this issue till now so I request you to please look into this matter and resolve the issue as soon as possible.
      I hv logged the complain online and on mail to Mr Ishwar he just provided mob no. Of JE mr chetan Gupta and ZE mr Vijay pal they both are not picking the call.
      Our family is getting sick by using this dirty water. These kind of services are not acceptable.kindly look into this matter.

Complain no[protected]
      Jul 29, 2021

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is inform you that my water meter no: 2020A2154650 has been stolen. I was on my hometown and in my absence water meter was stolen. My connection no: [protected] was started from 29th September 2020 with water meter only. I didn’t install water motor. Due to covid situation I went to my hometown. Now when I came back home meter was stolen.
        Kindly help me with necessary action and reinstall new meter.

My details:
        K. No: [protected]
        Name: Prabhat Chandra
        Address: H no- 65(UGF), Block K-1 Extn,
        Zaildar Enclave, (CUID no-5548)
        Mohan Garden, Uttam Nagar-110059

Meter No: 2020A2154650
        Jul 28, 2021

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Cleaning the siwer and make the new siwer
          Jul 28, 2021

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Gali Jatav Mata mandir, Roshanara Road is facing the problem of water logging due to garbage in the sever to block the way of flow of water of sever/rain causing chocking. It may be very harmful for the people of the area in the pandemic period. Therefore, it is requested to arrange to clear the severs of the area and save the life of the people in this pandemic period. Take action at the earliest.
            Jul 27, 2021

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am residence of FF-40, NEAR TRICONA PARK, LAXMINAGAR. For past 3-4 days, water supply of this area is pathetic. Its smells like "GUTTER WATER" and some times it looks like that also. Its colour is also yellow.
              Kindly take my complaint on serious mode and take action on it and solve the problem. Water is basic necessity of every person and its fundamental rights of each person to get fresh and clean water.
              Please take action on the problem.

Thankyou

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Water Bill is raised is wrong to total reading consumed 38 for 02 months kindly investigate revert with reason .my neighbor meter reading 39 amount shows nil My bill also should be Nil amount.

I have raised the complaint on 15th Jul status shows resolved there is no reason mentioned it neither I was contacted any mode by email or telephone.

Hi Delhi Jal Board,

I would like to report that i have received excessive water bill of 24, 000 rs.
                  The bill is from January 9 to July. I live in a family of just two members (me and wife) and we have only limited use for water. We live in a 2BHK at mahavir enclave part 3, block -E. We dont even live here for the entire month. In one month, we usually, stay out for a week.
                  K. no - [protected]

When the meter reading person came here to check meter reading, even he mentioned that the bill is excessive and i even raised a complaint with BMC and the agent on the call confirmed that 20 units are free and even then the bill is of 24000 which is excessive and BMC raised a complaint theirselves for fast meter reading.
                  Can someone please help me correct the bill so that i can get my motor and water meter reading checked as well.

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myself pooja jha, resident of R-44, budh vihar, phase-1, rohini, new delhi - 110086. jal board k no. is [protected]. our water meter has been stolen by thieves while i was out of station. kindly lodge my fir complaint so that i can apply for a new water meter.
                    This complaint is for rohini sec 5 police post new delhi.

regards
                    pooja jha

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a resident of Block No.82, House No.2, Sector-1, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi-110017.
                      For the last several days, my WC (Latrine) is blocked. When CPWD examined the case, they conveyed that the DJB line is blocked.
                      So, I kindly request that the blocked may kindly be cleared at the earliest possible.

(RAJ KUMAR)
                      PPS to Additional Secretary, M/o Finance, G/o India
                      M: [protected] & [protected]

Respected sir
                        I would like to draw your kind attention towards to non supply of water at my home. Due to this I'm facing major problems from last one month. I have complaint by latter earlier. But no action taken from your side.
                        So kindly look into this matter personally. If you do the needful than i shell be thankful to you
                        Thanking you.
                        Neeru sharma
                        R-11/183 Raj nagar ghaziabad

I advocate aman goyal
                          i requested you kindly please repair and fix the gutter cover and also maintain them other wise...

Ref: Bill no.[protected] dt 19-06-21 reg K no [protected]. Zone: NE1/GTB Enclave. Area Code : A-27

I would like to inform you that above bill is showing as Rs 95.87 charged for Late payment charges which is wrong as no any payment paid late by us

Kindly arrange to correct above bill and send fresh bill

Also pl arrange to update cell no [protected] in your records

Krishan Kumar Bhardwaj S/o Sh Om Prakash Bhardwaj
                          Jul 25, 2021

Resident j61 vishnu garden near sheetla mandir west delhi 18
                            Sewer water blockage . Water is flowing on the road behind...

There is no water supply in p&t colony, dev nagar, karol bagh for the last 15 days .
                            my address - hno. 9 type 2, p&t olony dev nagar karol bagh new delhi
                            Jul 24, 2021

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The water supplied throw Sonia Vihar is not reaching to the end of the lane. As the population is high the water reaches only till mid of the lane and gets end.
                              Because of which no water supply from Sonia Vihar is there for the past 4 months.
                              Request you to please look into the issue.
                              Adress: Thakur wali Gali
                              Durga Ashram, Next to Birla farm gate, Chattarpur, 110074
                              Jul 24, 2021

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir/madam, . My intro is Anup Sharma presently leaving in Tagore Garden West Delhi 110027 and every few days we have the suffering problem of bad water supply in colony. Water like black and more smell, that water don't drink. I am requesting to you please resolve this water problem in Tagore Garden E Block . My Address is House No E- 311 Tagore Garden West Delhi 110027, my phone no is [protected]
                                Jul 23, 2021

कनेक्‍शन नम्‍बर [protected]
                                  मेरा पानी का बिल 1048 रूपये दिनांक 27 जुलाई 2021 तक भुगतान करने को कहा गया है जो बिल आया है वो पूरी तरह से गलत हैऔर उसको भुगतान मैं नहीं कर पाउंगा, जबकि बिल को शून्‍य होना चाहिए। कृपया मीटर की रीडिंग लेने के बाद बिल को दोबारा से प्रषित किया जायें। उसके बाद जो भी बिल आयेगा उसको मैं भुगतान करने के लिए तैयार हूँ। कृपया बिल की जांच करायें।
                                  धन्‍यवाद