Delhi Jal Board Customer Care

Fax:

Bad

Delhi Jal Board Complaints & Reviews

Uchit Gupta on Jul 10, 2020
My self resident of gh-8/437, paschim vihar, new delhi-110087. Would like to intimate you that my meter number kno [protected] in the name of gopi devi found stolen. So i want to request you to lodge a complaint of stolen meter, so that i can get a new meter.

Your sincerely

Uchit gupta

[Jul 10, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delhi Jal Board — login password reset

smassociates on Jul 10, 2020
    I forgot my djb login password and got it reset through forgot password option however that password does not work i have...
    Complaint category Government Organizations

Rajul Ganwal on Jul 9, 2020
    Due to corona virus our house is close form 31 may and bill come 3100 from 6-5-20 to 6-7-20 which is too much for 1 month . We live only two person there no much water is used by us . It is our rent house we are students from other state .and this bill is too much .
    Please take strict action

[Jul 09, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Water Heaters & Geysers

ashokkaul on Jul 9, 2020
      Sir i am a senior citizen and resident of property no 62, flat no g-1, (South side), masjid moth, behind uday park market, new delhi-110049 and have applied online on delhi jal board website for allottment of water connection vide arn no.[protected] dated 18/06/2020 but after completion of mandatory period of 15 days no confirmation has been received from delhi jal board regarding approval of allottment of water connection nor any intimation for deposit of charges/fee, if any so far. It is requested that the concerned department may be advised to expedite it. Regards
      Ashok kaul

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Delhi Jal Board — Subject: Incorrect Bill Generated Respected Sir/Madam,

G_D on Jul 8, 2020
        To,
        My water connection particulars are – Meter Number – 2019A2498280, KNO
        number – [protected]. My meter...

Delhi Jal Board — Incorrect Bill Generated Respected Sir/Madam,

G_D on Jul 8, 2020
        To

My water connection particulars are – Meter Number – 2019A2498280, KNO
        number – [protected]....
        Complaint category Other

Delhi Jal Board — due to covid 19, meter reading could not had collected and bill calculated from

Scsharma90 on Jul 7, 2020
        R/sir i satish chand sharma, r/0 rz 70 a/1 sainik enclave part 2, jharoda kalan njf new delhi, and k no. [protected]
        I...
        Complaint category Water Heaters & Geysers

Delhi Jal Board — Wrong, Inflated Bills are being sent repeatedly

Trivedi, Delhi on Jul 6, 2020
        Dear Sir/Madam (at Delhi Jal Board, East Delhi)

This is to inform you that we are repeatedly being sent wrong...
        Complaint category Utility Services

Delhi Jal Board — Daily Water wastage

Chetan Kukreja on Jul 6, 2020
        My neighbour is wasting water daily almost 1/2 times in 24 hour from last 2 months.
        Despite of many times inform him...

banibaral on Jul 5, 2020
        I am a retired employee of delhi government and a resident of flat no 21 b, delhi development authority flats, sector 7, pocket 2, dwarka. The flat belongs to late sh kailash nath sil, my brother in law. On 15th march, 2020 i observed one person installing new water meters in our campus. The person took rs 2500/- by cash towards the cost of the water meter and told me to collect the receipt and the water bills from sector 5,, delhi jal board office from one deepak. The plumber took away the dusty old meter. My neighbor collected an unsigned 'warranty card' for the meter with a serial no 191808. On 30th june, i visited the delhi jal board office at sector 5 to collect the water bill. The demand is for rs 33, 859.00. On phone, sh deepak had informed me that they had taken an unreasonable arbitrary consumption of 25 kilolitres per month. This flat remains locked for about six months a year. My last payment was made to dda on 6-5-2016. The bill printed on[protected] does not record the old meter reading. On 1-7-2020, the reading of the new meter installed on[protected] was 00032397. Thus my consumption was 32.397 kilolitres. Kindly issue a revised water bill and direct the sector 5 office to give me the receipt of rs 2500.00 that was taken against the dashmesh meter with maximum retail price of rs 2275. From the bill, i understood that it is a private meter installed by delhi jal board.
        Bani baral, 25082963 [protected], [protected], [protected]@yahoo.com for k. No [protected]

[Jul 05, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Family & Relationships

Arpit Bhutani on Jul 4, 2020
          I am a resident of India staying in 110008. From the past 2 months we are facing the problem of water supply in our area, earlier water supply timings were 4:30 Am to 5:30 am

Since past 2 months now the water starts coming at 4:30 am and goes off by 5:00, then again starts at 6 am and comes only for 15 minutes.

From the past 1 week now water comes at 4:45 am and goes off by 5:05 am. I request you atleast give us a 1.5 hour water supply daily so that atleast our tanks could get full.

[Jul 04, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category House, Apartment Rental

Delhi Jal Board — Bogus MLOK billing

Vishvesh Moghia on Jul 4, 2020
            My name is Vishvesh Moghia.

I am a resident of DDA flats Mansarovar park. SHAHDARA delhi 110032
            Complaint category Government Organizations

boras on Jul 3, 2020
            I have received bill of amount 1736. My meter reading as on 35 units as on 01.07.2020. The bill which i have received on 30.06.2020 is for 63 units.

As i visited jal board office (Karola mor najafgarh) i was told that your bill will be for zero amount.
            But since then i am receiving messages to deposit 1736.

Kindly note - my connection is new which was installed on 04.3.2020

[Jul 03, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

fahusmani on Jul 3, 2020
              I would like to inform that the water meter installed on my connection k. No. [protected] has been stolen from the ground floor, while i live on the 1st floor, 18a, ghafoor nagar, okhla, new delhi 110025. It is therefore requested to install a new meter on the same.
              Thanks and regards.
              Mrs. Humera usmani
              W/o itrat usmani
              Mob. [protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Delhi Jal Board — sewer leakage rzg-94/c mahavir enclave, palam

Manoj_13 on Jul 3, 2020
                This is to inform you that our neighbour's sewer line is leaking for more than a year now. Its a builder flat and we have...
                Complaint category Municipal Corporation

Delhi Jal Board — Wrong water bull

sknrakesh on Jul 2, 2020
                My self punita nautiyal, resident of 1020 type 3 sector 3 rk puram new delhi k no-[protected], meter was installed in my house...
                Complaint category Society & Culture

Jahnvi Pathak on Jul 2, 2020
                Respected sir/madam

I am one of the resident of mandawali which comes under the east delhi. Our area is suffering from highly dirty and smelly water from past six months which is not even suitable for washing and cleaning purpose, no one can even think of drinking it. It smells like it comes from some dead bodies. Please help us in this matter since it becoming a serious issue and already made some persons hospitalised.
                We hope that our government will take some strict action in this matter so that we can proudly say that we are delhities

[Jul 02, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delhi Jal Board — Wrong Bill Generating

RajniKant Sahoo on Jun 30, 2020
                  This is for your kind attention that, I have received a wrong water bill with out meter reading (RDDT...
                  Complaint category Other

Delhi Jal Board — regarding excess bill amount wrongly added sewerage charges, service charges, reading date etc. s

Advocate Ashutosh Singhal on Jun 30, 2020
                  I would like to attention to you towards the new kno n. [protected] bill no.[protected] as excess bill amount.
                  I want...
                  Complaint category Unauthorized charges

harish sodhi on Jun 30, 2020
                  K. No.[protected] is by mistake registered my mobile number [protected]. Kindly remove my mobile number.

[Jun 30, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Recently Discussed

(11 minutes ago)
                    Gadget Villas.com
                    Fradulent issue.
                    (15 minutes ago)
                    Flipkart
                    pulse dal received defective from flipkart
                    (18 minutes ago)
                    North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL]
                    Wrong billing for the month of July, 2020
                    (21 minutes ago)
                    Formfilling
                    Fake company
                    (27 minutes ago)
                    Xpressbees Logistics
                    Product not received but marked as delivered in track