Dell India Customer Care Contacts

1.3
Last updated Aug 7, 2022

File a complaint to Dell India

Having problems with Dell India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Dell India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Dell India

Dell India Website

Dell India Head Office Address

No. 12/1 & 12/1 A, Ground Floor, Divyashree Greens, Old Airport Road, Inner Ring Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore
Kolkata

Toll free
1800 425 4026

View more phone numbers

Dell India Overview

Latest complaint Want replacement for the product has been filed on 07/08/2022. Latest Resolved Not satisfied with their product facing problems with it, Requesting to get replacement with new product was resolved Aug 6, 2022. Dell India ranks as the #2 most complained about among Laptops / Notebooks.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dell India. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Dell India reviews & complaints(2953)

Verified Company
Verified Company
Dell India Customer Care
Service available

Dell India — Want replacement for the product

I have purchased dell insipron 14 5415 with service tag of HKC9KN3 on April 08/04/2022 . I have one year onsight warrenty with it, I have faced booting issue within one month on date of purchase I couldn't get help of support team and raised complaint aganit this with case number : "14786403" And a week before I faced so many issues like Software problem,
Keyboard not working,
Drivers issue,
I can't able tk connect...
I have ordered Dell Laptop. It is almost 10 days. Paid 54000. Still now No confirmation. Estimated Arrival time is going on increasing. Order Number :[protected]
Sales Representative: RAGHAVENDRA SHARMA
Please do the needful...
Hi sir/madam,

I bought a Dell laptop on June 2021 by selling my birthday gifted bike. Model is i5 processor 11th gen Dell Inspiron. Rs.54, 000

The laptop is very very slow filed complaint against dell multiple times shown this laptop to Dell service center multiple times. No use. Simply waste of money.

I am begging please please return my money back or give me an another new laptop..
br...